Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Writer

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 pm » by Ralv77

I don't know if there's another thread for this, so if there is, I'm sorry.

Did anyone catch the second episode of Conspiracy Theory that aired last night at 10? It was about 9/11 and aired on TruTV. Well, I was unable to watch it.

I don't know about your area, but where I live, for the last two days, TruTV has been cut from cable. I just kind of think its weird that the channel was cut on the day or day before the show was supposed to air (I'm not sure when exactly it got cut).

If anyone's got some info or if you saw the episode, please let me know.

Writer

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm » by Ralv77

So I just saw that the episode was uploaded here, that's good. But I still don't know why I can't watch TruTV at home.

jetxvii

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm » by jetxvii

ralv77 wrote:So I just saw that the episode was uploaded here, that's good. But I still don't know why I can't watch TruTV at home.

you actually might not get it, I just moved close to chicago and have had the history channel the whole time until I moved here, come to find out you have to have extended cable for that show, so you probably don't get it only on extended cable.... actually I don't seem to have tru tv either.. so thanks to the posters of the videos.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 9:49 pm » by Savwafair2012

savwafair2012 wrote:LAST NIGHT WAS 9/11 GREAT SHOW!

HE CAME OUT WITH NEW INFO REAL CRAZY STUFF.

APARENTLY THE HIGHJACKERS WHERE IN THE COCKPIT BEFORE TAKEOFF!!!!!!!

Jesse digs up evidence trying to prove the september 11, 2001 attacks were an inside job rather than the work of terrorism

PART 1

Upload to Disclose.tv

PART 2

Upload to Disclose.tv

PART 3

Upload to Disclose.tv

PART 4

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml