Conspiracy Theory with Jessie Ventura Finale Episode BANNED

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 am » by The57ironman

Chaindrive wrote:Im not shocked by this.. it makes complete sense on just who these chicken hawks at the TSA really are..:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And there not a damn thing you can do about it... except NOT to fly...period. Which if you think about it.. a total boycott in the flying industry would have a effect on it... let a few more airlines take a dump... somebody will get the message... maybe.

....gotta hand it to the governor.. :banana:

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:01 am » by Opalserpent

It's going to be awesome when the people finally wake up and we can work in a coordinated fashion to finally rid ourselves of
all the corruption in the world and finally make every nation truly sovereign with real elections and proper banks owned
by the people and not filthy scum banking Zio/Satanists and their political minions and death squads and secret societies.

The tough vermin will have to be dug out of their bunkers.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 am » by Cornbread714

Eldorado wrote:The TSA (Testicles, Scrotum, and Ass) are an extension of the "Homeland" bullshit that the Mossad have been pushing on us for the future of the Military Policing forces being upgraded.......everywhere....

They know we are onto them for associating with Israel and they are covering their tracks......the best thing to say at this point is going to be defend the nation from these Jewish manipulators in the echelons, making headlines with fearmongering bullshit.......

He may not be allowed another season.......due to the toes he has stepped on.......

You know something? I'm not Jewish and I'm pissed off at Israeli politics, but I think you are a fucking asshole.

I've sat back and watched you make a clown out of yourself and also help drag this site into the murky depths of idiocy.

I'd ban you forever, but I'm only going to get rid of your punk ass for a month because it's the fucking holiday season.

So, go fuck off for awhile.

And don't come back unless you lose the imbecilic hate thing.

Actually, I hope you don't come back at all. You are a bullshitter and a basic fucking LOSER.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 am » by Cia212

Cornbread714 wrote:
Eldorado wrote:The TSA (Testicles, Scrotum, and Ass) are an extension of the "Homeland" bullshit that the Mossad have been pushing on us for the future of the Military Policing forces being upgraded.......everywhere....

They know we are onto them for associating with Israel and they are covering their tracks......the best thing to say at this point is going to be defend the nation from these Jewish manipulators in the echelons, making headlines with fearmongering bullshit.......

He may not be allowed another season.......due to the toes he has stepped on.......

You know something? I'm not Jewish and I'm pissed off at Israeli politics, but I think you are a fucking asshole.

I've sat back and watched you make a clown out of yourself and also help drag this site into the murky depths of idiocy.

I'd ban you forever, but I'm only going to get rid of your punk ass for a month because it's the fucking holiday season.

Actually, I hope you don't come back at all. You are a bullshitter and a basic fucking LOSER.

Well said. And he misquoted me.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 am » by Cornbread714

Opalserpent wrote:It's going to be awesome when the people finally wake up and we can work in a coordinated fashion to finally rid ourselves of
all the corruption in the world and finally make every nation truly sovereign with real elections and proper banks owned
by the people and not filthy scum banking Zio/Satanists and their political minions and death squads and secret societies.

The tough vermin will have to be dug out of their bunkers.

You're skating on thin ice, too.

I'm sick of you fucking hate-filled morons. I'm not so sure you're not "filthy scum" yourself.

What are you doing for the world? Who the fuck are you?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 am » by Opalserpent

Cornbread714 wrote:

Whats wrong with his opinion? Israel is no angel and they hold a death grip with their dual citizens in politics, congress, supreme court, media, banking.

What association with israel is he talking about? I want to know and eldorado should have made
a better point to add more evidence to this connection with israel.

You don't see Spock threatening people anymore when they critise israel and you certainly don't
see ZangaZanga getting into trouble for his anti muslim hate spam that we see regularly.

Cmon Cornbread man, you can make a better defense for israel then making threats.

No offence :pray: :nwo:

I just read your threat to me, you too can be skating on thin ice for abusing your power
to squash our freedom of speach.

Please show me where the moderation rules show that we are not allowed to make opinions?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 am » by Cornbread714

Opalserpent wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:

Whats wrong with his opinion? Israel is no angel and they hold a death grip with their dual citizens in politics, congress, supreme court, media, banking.

What association with israel is he talking about? I want to know and eldorado should have made
a better point to add more evidence to this connection with israel.

You don't see Spock threatening people anymore when they critise israel and you certainly don't
see ZangaZanga getting into trouble for his anti muslim hate spam that we see regularly.

Cmon Cornbread man, you can make a better defense for israel then making threats.

No offence :pray: :nwo:

I just read your threat to me, you too can be skating on thin ice for abusing your power
to squash our freedom of speach.

Please show me where the moderation rules show that we are not aloud to make opinions?

Sorry, DTV is not a democracy, and I don't like you. :alien51:

I don't care about Israel any more than I care about any country or people.

I just don't like morons.

Deal with it.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 am » by Naranja

Could it be so that they are hyping up the show? u know just for show. The final episode gets banned DUMDUDUDUM!!!

Ok heres what I really think, the show is BULLSHIT. Its so annoyingly american with forced acting and dramatizations, I gave it a shot and watched an entire episode and I face palmed my self through it, I was numb in both my face and my palm for days.

The show is just one big cocktease, its like they are inflating a balloon through the whole show and at the end the balloon just goes frrrrrrrrrr..

In the show everyone calls Jesse Ventura "Governor" but hes not (awkward..) and his son who randomly is in the show for no apparent reason looks just like Ace Ventura, which is kind of fun and it makes me wonder if he looks like that on purpose to make people call him Ace, other than that the show is just retarded and stupid, 45 minutes of insult to my intellect.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 am » by The57ironman

Cornbread714 wrote:

............Image

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 am » by domdabears

If I did this, pooooot would be all over me for it.

Go figure.

:shooting: :shooting:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext