Conspiracy Theory with Jessie Ventura Finale Episode BANNED

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 am » by domdabears

If I did this, pooooot would be all over me for it.

Go figure.

:shooting: :shooting:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 3:08 am » by Cia212

Naranja wrote:The show is just one big cocktease, its like they are inflating a balloon through the whole show and at the end the balloon just goes frrrrrrrrrr..

Agreed

Naranja wrote:In the show everyone calls Jesse Ventura "Governor" but hes not (awkward..)

It's traditional to call retired people by their former title - we still say President Bush, General
Schwarzkopf, Governor Romney, etc.

Naranja wrote:and his son who randomly is in the show for no apparent reason looks just like Ace Ventura,

A very balding Ace Ventura.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 am » by Naranja

Cornbread714 wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:[You know something? I'm not Jewish and I'm pissed off at Israeli politics, but I think you are a fucking asshole.

I've sat back and watched you make a clown out of yourself and also help drag this site into the murky depths of idiocy.

I'd ban you forever, but I'm only going to get rid of your punk ass for a month because it's the fucking holiday season.

So, go fuck off for awhile.

And don't come back unless you lose the imbecilic hate thing.

Actually, I hope you don't come back at all. You are a bullshitter and a basic fucking LOSER.

Whats wrong with his opinion? Israel is no angel and they hold a death grip with their dual citizens in politics, congress, supreme court, media, banking.

What association with israel is he talking about? I want to know and eldorado should have made
a better point to add more evidence to this connection with israel.

You don't see Spock threatening people anymore when they critise israel and you certainly don't
see ZangaZanga getting into trouble for his anti muslim hate spam that we see regularly.

Cmon Cornbread man, you can make a better defense for israel then making threats.

No offence :pray: :nwo:

I just read your threat to me, you too can be skating on thin ice for abusing your power
to squash our freedom of speach.

Please show me where the moderation rules show that we are not aloud to make opinions?

Sorry, DTV is not a democracy, and I don't like you. :alien51:

I don't care about Israel any more than I care about any country or people.

I just don't like morons.

Deal with it.

Ok so this is gonna go by unnoticed as usual?? Go figure. Banning because of opinions? WTF?!

and the mods are silent.. ouch one of "our own" made a bad call, better divert attention. Hey look over there!

You are no better than your bullshit government

Writer

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 am » by Teekan

Cornbread714 wrote:
Eldorado wrote:The TSA (Testicles, Scrotum, and Ass) are an extension of the "Homeland" bullshit that the Mossad have been pushing on us for the future of the Military Policing forces being upgraded.......everywhere....

They know we are onto them for associating with Israel and they are covering their tracks......the best thing to say at this point is going to be defend the nation from these Jewish manipulators in the echelons, making headlines with fearmongering bullshit.......

He may not be allowed another season.......due to the toes he has stepped on.......

You know something? I'm not Jewish and I'm pissed off at Israeli politics, but I think you are a fucking asshole.

I've sat back and watched you make a clown out of yourself and also help drag this site into the murky depths of idiocy.

I'd ban you forever, but I'm only going to get rid of your punk ass for a month because it's the fucking holiday season.

So, go fuck off for awhile.

And don't come back unless you lose the imbecilic hate thing.

Actually, I hope you don't come back at all. You are a bullshitter and a basic fucking LOSER.

So apparently the thought police are active in DTV as well. Very troubling.. :nope:

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 am » by domdabears

Naranja wrote:

That Bulgarian government is full of assholes.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm » by Akashicrebel

Naranja wrote:
Ok so this is gonna go by unnoticed as usual?? Go figure. Banning because of opinions? WTF?!

and the mods are silent.. ouch one of "our own" made a bad call, better divert attention. Hey look over there!

unnoticed only if we let it. not the mods fault. if members thinking Eldorado worth the risk of "fucking around with the bear"- i guess you could see some movement in the forest. Eldorado was worth the explanation and warning before banning.

but that just my opinion, and i guess I am in a great minority, so as long as everybody ignoring what i said-that will be my first and last BUMP of this subject.

happy new year everybody.
:peep:
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm » by Poooooot

domdabears wrote:If I did this, pooooot would be all over me for it.

Go figure.

:shooting: :shooting:

I am just now seeing this post for the first time, but it's nice to know that you think about me when I'm away.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 5:07 pm » by Scouser012

Theres not gonna be many people posting at this rate!

I think we all should be allowed banning rights to protect us from the tyrannical dictatorship that is DTV! :D

(That was a joke before you ban me :pray: )

Previous