Conspiracy websites: what is their purpose?

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 am » by Ph0enix


@Dom, Drex, and Corn- some of us are masters of our universe. we don't necessarily fear the subjects discussed wether we believe them or not, however, we wish to be educated and made aware of them we see truths within it all and we're just keeping ourselves "well rounded." people like us definatley know the moral of needing and not having and having and not needing. i'd rather know all this crap and nothing happens than to have something happen and i'm clueless to what it is. especially when at least 60% of it all sounds true and at least 30% of what's left seems plausable.

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 am » by Drextin


I came around for a couple of reasons. I haven't posted in a forum for fun since 05 and I am always trying to get friends and family to play the plausibility game. everyone comes up with conspiracies but they have to be based in reality and could be a possibility.

I also love space mysteries.

I love this place. Its great entertainment and it gives me a place to talk with people and it not be about business. I haven't seen another site like this that has so many intelligent people trying to get to the bottom of things the right way. Of course you have the others who think everyone is out to get them and its all a lie but somewhere in their beliefs there might be a sliver of truth.

Long story short.......I came for the topics and stayed for the people.

dom...........you're from Chicago...........you ever get to see Jordan play live?

ph0enix, well put my friend.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 am » by domdabears


ph0enix wrote:@Dom, Drex, and Corn- some of us are masters of our universe. we don't necessarily fear the subjects discussed wether we believe them or not, however, we wish to be educated and made aware of them we see truths within it all and we're just keeping ourselves "well rounded." people like us definatley know the moral of needing and not having and having and not needing. i'd rather know all this crap and nothing happens than to have something happen and i'm clueless to what it is. especially when at least 60% of it all sounds true and at least 30% of what's left seems plausable.

I couldn't agree with you more. Learn, research, and educate yourself as much as possible. I just dont like people worrying, and altering their lives because of it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 7:14 am » by domdabears


drextin wrote:dom...........you're from Chicago...........you ever get to see Jordan play live?

Oh my god dude... That is a sore subject for me. I never got to see my favorite basketball player play the game (THE GREATEST EVER!!). I was born in '82 so it's not my fault. I wasn't old enough to buy my own tickets. Ughhhh I literally was just talking about this not too long ago. I been to a lot of Bulls games, but never in the '90's.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 am » by Drextin


Shit! Man that sucks ass big time!

My favorite player too. I always wanted to see him play in person..........had to settle for being a fanatic down here in bama instead.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 7:45 am » by Ph0enix


drextin wrote:Shit! Man that sucks ass big time!

My favorite player too. I always wanted to see him play in person..........had to settle for being a fanatic down here in bama instead.

i saw him play... at a Baron's game :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 am » by Drextin


ph0enix wrote:
drextin wrote:Shit! Man that sucks ass big time!

My favorite player too. I always wanted to see him play in person..........had to settle for being a fanatic down here in bama instead.

i saw him play... at a Baron's game :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

shit i forgot about his minor league stint. was so glad when he unretired and went on to another 3peat.

let me guess ph0enix.........he went 0 for 4 that day? every time he did get a hit it was national news............i remember when he hit his only homerun........every news agency around the world covered it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 9:36 am » by Esoteric


conspiracy websites are like a great puzzle, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.
because 99% of the information on it is CRAP, although most people would like to believe its not, but between all this crap, if you search really well, you CAN find truth and wisdom wich are very difficult to find otherwise.
some people give out wrong info to fool you and/or to make money, other just give you info THEY belief in and can't help but being stupid, and sometimes someone screams the truth and nobody hears it.
who is who, to say what is what?

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am » by Ph0enix


drextin wrote:
ph0enix wrote:
drextin wrote:Shit! Man that sucks ass big time!

My favorite player too. I always wanted to see him play in person..........had to settle for being a fanatic down here in bama instead.

i saw him play... at a Baron's game :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

shit i forgot about his minor league stint. was so glad when he unretired and went on to another 3peat.

let me guess ph0enix.........he went 0 for 4 that day? every time he did get a hit it was national news............i remember when he hit his only homerun........every news agency around the world covered it.

i dont remember what he hit, i remember him sucking as an outfielder but having lots of hustle. kinda like someone who genuinely wants to look like they want to be on the team. i DO however, remember how upset he got at people brinigng basketballs for him to sign. he even did a little speech about how he's a baseball player now. it was all over the news...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 am » by Pindz


i am not traceable too :owned: :dancing:
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook