Conspiracy websites: what is their purpose?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:04 am » by Ph0enix

to get back on topic. do the people of the UK have something to worry about now since all their web business is being recorded? say for example, the ones who come here. how do you guys feel about that? if they tried to pull that shit here in america, would we allow it?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:22 am » by Murvic

I do believe internet usage is checked in england but i dont give a shit!. I go to work pay my bills and i mind my own. I do nothing on the internet that is worthy of someone taking time out to check on little old me. Usage is checked here because they can make money out of us. As far as disclose i love this sight , its interesting but you cant believe everything you read here youd go mad. What ever is going to happen, and i do believe these are scary times and things are changing, i will have no control of. So i will just go with the flow as i normally do,be nice to people and continue to enjoy disclose and make the odd comment if i feel to. :sunny: Im a bit of a doubting thomas have to see something to believe it.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 am » by Lowsix

ph0enix wrote:to get back on topic. do the people of the UK have something to worry about now since all their web business is being recorded? say for example, the ones who come here. how do you guys feel about that? if they tried to pull that shit here in america, would we allow it?

It has been my impression that for the last 5-7 years or so, that all electronic comms (net, cell, etc..) were being recorded and archived with Pine Gap, Echelon, and the British Recording stations..so ive always been a tad leary...although I could pretty much defend everything ive ever said online.. I can imagine a scenario where even though the data flow is HUGE, enormously huge, that one day it WIL be used against the people. People wonder...well havent done anything wrong etc etc..so how or why could i ever be rounded up..

Well, ive alsays viewed sites like Pirate Bay and P2P networks and Chat Apps like skype etc (theyve busted several al queada networks doing this), and forums to have to potential to be a dragnet of sorts. Not where you get in trouble for what you say really, but that if you were part of a protest group they didnt like, say..and they wanted to harass you..or maybe one of those guys who uses the legal language loophole of PERSON to give advice on avoiding tax paying..that all they would have to do, is do your basic crossreferencing, and then mine your data flow..and use absolutely everythig against you to make a multi count indictment..and send you away for lng enough to get the point across. we SAY we'd protest, but then youd have to be damn sure that you didnt have JUNK in your pipeline either..and who doesnt have ANY? I mean hell, downloading movies is a felony that contains in its harshes forms a SERIOUS jail/financial penalty. I can see things like that getting stacked against you, by just reviewing your 1' and 0's that flush out of your ip.

A scary new development though, is that a Lady in Malaysia is being sentecnced to THREE years for sending an email to a relative complaining about medical care she received, and a lady in Britian is being sued by the Parents of Anna Nicole Smith for saying something about ANS's mother in a fucking BLOG comment post..just some anonymous offhanded sorta shit talking post..

Like the 'Bitch is a cunt and she had an affair with so and so'..etc..
and they are pursuing her with malice.

SO ive cut back a wee tad on the online shit talking..
key word being "wee-tad".
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 am » by Ph0enix

@low. this was supposed to be the free thinking place. free of all the bullshit rules, financial racial and other differernces etc.... an equal footing for us all. a platform where the minds came together anonymously. are we going to have to find another way of doing this? is there another way? are we all going to be using anonymous proxies here in a minute? will we be encrypting our emails and destroying our deleted data again? where are we headed with all this nonsense??? is the police state starting with the internet and moving outward???

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 pm » by Drextin

Like the 'Bitch is a cunt and she had an affair with so and so'..etc..
and they are pursuing her with malice.

SO ive cut back a wee tad on the online shit talking..
key word being "wee-tad".

The thing with that is unless you are a public figure you won't have much of a case for the random off handed or even directly accused comment. Anna's mom....a fucking bitch who only wants money and could have cared less about her daughter-------now come get me bitch---had the hearing for the custody of her grandchild coming up and the blog in question was one that could influence the jury pool so their argument goes.

But to rule in her favor they will have to address shows like nancy grace who go out of their way to convict people before they reach their trial.

Now going at it with people on a forum..............as long as you do not post personal information everything else is fair game even personal speculation.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm » by Bandanko

I came because I was ordered to monitor this site...

:D

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm » by Myleso

My film is relevant to what everyone is talking about and what is needed to change society. Pasterization kills nutrients. Grow your own food. I am living evidence human beings do not need to eat meat, dairy, fish. the animals people eat, do not eat meat. Why are people eating these mammals just like us, that dont eat meat? Im not saying don't eat meat, but I am saying I am living proof there is no need. If you do eat meat, please for your own health, get local organic meats that actually have nutrients. Cooking too much can kill all nutrients, except tomatoes which do make it better.

Are there really limited solutions that require sacrifice to solve the economic crisis/peak oil, which are related. Why do you think the big oil companies are going into oil sands, offshore and drilling in deep water if there was this abundance of oil? Everything the oil companies do harm the environment to the extreme, and effects the health of all inhabitants on the planet. Does one plant provide bio-degradable fuel, plastics, paints, oils, along with the best medicine that cures even cancer, the best fibre on planet earth with the best flexibility and strength, the most nutritional seed on the planet. See for yourself. All the profit making companies that are relevant to the current dominant oil culture would go bankrupt if this one plant was utilised to its true capabilities.

If you are a slow reader, pause when you see text.

Playlist http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 445D0AA63A

I am uploading the film onto this site. http://disclose.tv/Myleso/
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm » by Cyberelf

A place to share info...come together in our quest...If the PTB want to find us...there are many ways to track us down...so that dosent bother me...If I was to get hassled for being here or having my own site....which is free and dosent make any money...no one really knows it even exists as I dont pay for advertising it...then, it would prove that I am on the right track...which most of us are :flop: :alien51: :flop:

Writer

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 am » by Bonesuk

These sites act as lovely honeypot for you local 'Fusion Center'.

Book your FEMA coffin now!

Previous