Contact, Disclosure, and Deception

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 2:18 am » by Truthdefender

Two extremely interesting broadcast by Russ Dizdar on the contact/disclosure paradigm permeating certain parts of society.

Is it possible that those who have been contacted by non human entities are being used to deceive?

CONTACT AND DISCLOSURE
THESE ARE THE BUZZ WORDS OF THOSE WHO SEEK AN ALIEN RACE

The problem with this quest is vast! Its not whether the non human entities are there or not, the real issue is who are they, why have they acted the way they have, why do contactees believe they are coming? and why does it take old occult-psychic practices to summon them? We must ask a lot of questions and examine the claims of those who say they are contactees. Could it be that contactees have be fooled into one of history's broadest deceptions. And could it be that contactees and those who claim they are sent by the 'beings' as ambassadors aid and abed a horror of destruction that is coming to this globe?

http://preemptionbroadcast.podomatic.co ... 1_42-07_00

CONTACT & DISCLOSURE: THE ABYSS, THEY ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK
http://preemptionbroadcast.podomatic.co ... 1_31-07_00
http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 4:55 am » by Bleever

thanks Truth, looking forward to checking these out.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 5:09 am » by mediasorcery

me too, done a big 180 on wat these things are all about at this point in time on earth, maybe they are responsible for keeping humanity fighting itself so we cant properly deal with "them", would be a good tactic, to encourage division amongst us surreptitiously aye? wait for us to annihilate ourselves, then come in a claim the world as there own huh?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:35 pm » by Truthdefender

mediasorcery wrote:me too, done a big 180 on wat these things are all about at this point in time on earth, maybe they are responsible for keeping humanity fighting itself so we cant properly deal with "them", would be a good tactic, to encourage division amongst us surreptitiously aye? wait for us to annihilate ourselves, then come in a claim the world as there own huh?

What's Bleev? I first heard about Russ through a Chris White video and I just love listening to him. He's not overly sensational and seems to have experience in what he talks about. I particularly like the way he breaks down the original Greek of the New Testament.

Hey media, I know your not big on the Bible sometimes, but it does say a lot about the entities in the skies. It names them with various descriptions and seems to predict that yes they are trying to rally the world to war.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge