Contact finally ?

Initiate

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 pm » by Capnmac

disorganizer81 wrote:Some advice from me to the OP. Don't drink the kool aid.

Dully noted, and stay away from white Reeboks and castration :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 pm » by Ridee

i know they are nuts in this site , always talking about love and peace :think:

but they never go that far , well not since i monitor their wired messages and most of the time its all crap .

now let's see our world last week ( not mentioning the summer solstice on Monday )

here in france the governement is taking the biggest slap in history as people voting for the regionals

israel is getting his but kicked from all the world for the first time since ever , US included.
They have a major meeting on Monday with banana and the other .

The euro is under heavy attack and most people do not believe it will make it another month

Putin is getting yell at on the streets openly in a very guarded country

Berlusconi just voted a new law for hil self not letting him to be judged for the next year from no one ...

Greece & iceland are already going down the toilet and you can ad to the list Haiti , Chile , Thailand , and many other country's world wide .

Earth changes are of the charts

I am not even go to the economic crisis and the come back of racism big time ( they go together as always )

Here in France television is making a major U turn , in all levels it is really amazing .
They started to actually say to people that TV and every day life turned them to brainless robots :shock: , radios started 1 month ago .

and so much more

Ok so you can say whats new right ?

Well folks this things happened in 20 days time , most of them in the last week .

So tomorrow America will face the obama care reform and the coming of Netahalayou
in the US .

From my point of view either we go for a major conflict or we may as well have contact to calm things down before they get really ugly , don't you think ?
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm » by Capnmac

I know, I know, lot's of things happening. Isn't that how the ol' fear mustering is started? Once you have all the people waiting for the shit to hit the fan and tensions are high, we send in the savior to all, and it's blindly accepted. Then the conspirators, fed by the own egos of finally being right, back up all the info. Well, isn't that how control is achieved?
I'm just saying that if some big ol' ufo shows up amidst all this other stuff, don't just accept it as so. Seems a little too convenient to me.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm » by Ridee

don't get me wrong on this one mate , i don't believe either that the benevolent ones will be the ones coming down to "save" us from our "primitive behavior" it will most likely be the fuckers manipulating us for the last 6.000 years .

to get a picture of it , it will go down like the V 2009 series imo , but it will at least stop the coming conflicts and buy us some time , not mentioning the paradigm change mass landings will do to the world and the uplifting in terms of conciseness .

Initiate

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 pm » by Scottyp

:badair: ha ha ha, Thanks that cheered me up. u need :help: :ohno: :ohno: :nails: :bang; :badair: :help: :help: :help:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm » by Gary19702

If and when we get visited, and that's a huge IF, it'll be on their terms and totally unexpected, and as far as intervention on their part? who knows, it would be nice but I wouldn't depend on the fact, our problems on this planet should be taken care of on our own, we should be the ones taking care of ourselves, not waiting for another species to come rushing in to save the day, that's wishfull thinking.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 pm » by Capnmac

ridee wrote:don't get me wrong on this one mate , i don't believe either that the benevolent ones will be the ones coming down to "save" us from our "primitive behavior" it will most likely be the fuckers manipulating us for the last 6.000 years .

to get a picture of it , it will go down like the V 2009 series imo , but it will at least stop the coming conflicts and buy us some time , not mentioning the paradigm change mass landings will do to the world and the uplifting in terms of conciseness .

:flop: cool, unfortunately, for every 1 of us (rational thinkers) there is at least 500 million willing to believe whatever they're fed. Just imagine giving a caveman a cigarette lighter and saying you're the fire god.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:35 pm » by Capnmac

gary19702 wrote:If and when we get visited, and that's a huge IF, it'll be on their terms and totally unexpected, and as far as intervention on their part? who knows, it would be nice but I wouldn't depend on the fact, our problems on this planet should be taken care of on our own, we should be the ones taking care of ourselves, not waiting for another species to come rushing in to save the day, that's wishfull thinking.

Personally never been a big fan of intervention, whatever happened to personal accountability?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm » by Ridee

guys it is just that their puppets running the show since now are loosing control , they just screwed the agenda big time , so in order to keep control they don't have the choice anymore , they can't no longer stay in the shadows , they must step in big time and use at best they can the stun effect , that's all .

free energy / zero point energy concepts are emerging all over the place , sitings are of the charts , more and more people are in the know and growing exponentially , Internet is killing them , they can effort to keep up like that for long , that is my opinion .

so they will come and sell us their version of contact / ET / etc in order to regain control of the hole.

and people will be happy again , and round 2 will start , let's hope they really have a deadline to respect for mass control and this being 2012 .

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 pm » by Ridee

not mentioning that it is almost all good for them if they do it now and do it right

just think about it , what is the best way to isolate even get rid of people already in the know on top positions having some kind of credibility in front of the masses that are willing to come out big time with the truth atm ?

what is the pattern until know ?

first you promise haven , then you make them live in fear , always managing to keep up with the control easily with those ways , people have short memory's , life spans remember , and history literally means His - Story , it can be easily re written / hidden to keep us in amnesia .

then people are fed up with all those lies and they revolt , then you destroy them .

the farm must go on ^^

and you start all over again , well this time it will be the same pattern but with out the killing in between because no one is willing to kill another human being ( except mad dogs ) for money / survival or religion / ideas and the planet will no longer take it period .

PreviousNext