Contact finally ?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 pm » by Heinousone

There really is only one truth for those of us here in regards to what the Truth is about our Galaxy and the greater Universe. We don't know shit. Personally I do not care if that site is full of crackpots or if its the real deal. If they are crackpots then they will continue to make up a show of words and try and walk you through the entire "Coming" without any evidence of such. If it is real then we are going to find out in a very big way. Either way I do not see the point in all the "smarter then thou" posts denigrating such when none of you have a fucking clue either. To state that you do is shear egotism at work. Try admitting for once that you don't know shit.

To sit here and state that any Great Arrival from above will be like V or it will be like this or be like that is just pure speculation and idle chatter that is really no different then that which is on the link. To denigrate them and then go about doing the same thing yourselves is sheer hypocrisy.

Just leave them to their shit and those who want to believe in it. Surely those of you who feel so offended by it that you have to label yourselves the smart ones and them the ignorant sheep in order to defend your line of thinking to yourself can not possibly think that this line of belief is even close to the ignorance we have all been living in when regarding the very real machinations going on here on our own planet.

Get off your high horses people because we all live in extreme ignorance, myself included. You dont know shit and insulting others who have some belief that you cannot connect to does not make yours any better.

We will find out the Real Truths in the end. When that happens do you want to look back at your actions and feel ashamed? We don't know shit because its all been kept from us.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 12:21 am » by Ridee

i feel you man , but quite frankly i can't really live like that i am sorry

i can go in the details about what we know and what we don't , ho we really are , where we come from etc but it will be a waist of time with you i think

let's just say that if the cave man never questioned how fire works , well evolution would had never taken place

it is normal to give away thoughts and speculate , it helps avoiding obvious traps and preparing for the near future , that's how humans work mainly , it doesn't make one more smart than another one when it gives out his ideas , just imagine a world where everyone kept his ideas for him self or a very small circle of friends

in now days their are no secrets , the minute you realize that it will be a big step forward , there is a total breakdown of that system , info will and always do come out and spread like wild fire and a lot of propaganda , lies , dis info to compensate that

this is Internet for crying out loud , it is a network build to do just that , share info and ideas / thoughts

one can easily observe , monitor , and after a while find the pattern behind their efforts to mingle lies and truth, or just tell lies , they have the tendency to always repeat the same technique because it is the best they came with after all those years and finally it is the only one ho really works ( for the masses ) and at the end develop the BS meter to avoid all that , or at least a huge portion of it

it is like everything else , practice makes perfect :flop:

feeling powerless and being in the victim state will get you no where , we all started like that , and kept this state for a while , but sooner or later you just take the next step

imo as always :mrgreen:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 12:32 am » by Boondox681

In all honesty, only time will tell.

your right.but i'll side with common sense before i'd sit around letting time do it's thing
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 am » by E6722maj

first contact is already history. secret history. :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 1:08 am » by Capnmac

I don't know shit, I'm just the lemming saying,"Dude, that cliff looks pretty steep and a long way down!"

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 am » by Heinousone

ridee wrote:i feel you man , but quite frankly i can't really live like that i am sorry

i can go in the details about what we know and what we don't , ho we really are , where we come from etc but it will be a waist of time with you i think

let's just say that if the cave man never questioned how fire works , well evolution would had never taken place

it is normal to give away thoughts and speculate , it helps avoiding obvious traps and preparing for the near future , that's how humans work mainly , it doesn't make one more smart than another one when it gives out his ideas , just imagine a world where everyone kept his ideas for him self or a very small circle of friends

in now days their are no secrets , the minute you realize that it will be a big step forward , there is a total breakdown of that system , info will and always do come out and spread like wild fire and a lot of propaganda , lies , dis info to compensate that

this is Internet for crying out loud , it is a network build to do just that , share info and ideas / thoughts

one can easily observe , monitor , and after a while find the pattern behind their efforts to mingle lies and truth, or just tell lies , they have the tendency to always repeat the same technique because it is the best they came with after all those years and finally it is the only one ho really works ( for the masses ) and at the end develop the BS meter to avoid all that , or at least a huge portion of it

it is like everything else , practice makes perfect :flop:

feeling powerless and being in the victim state will get you no where , we all started like that , and kept this state for a while , but sooner or later you just take the next step

imo as always :mrgreen:

Discussion is a waste of time with me? Amusing but I am quite sure my posting history here shows a different story entirely.

When talking about questioning, questioning is great but simply insulting the thoughts of another disrespectfully is NOT questioning, it is the exact opposite. It is done with the intent of silencing others or discrediting their thoughts.

There are no secrets anymore? Seriously? You can't be serious. Yes, the secretive nature of the world is breaking down but it is not Broke Down yet. There are still plenty of secrets. I am quite baffled that you believe there are no more secrets. Why are you here then?

Finally if you are actually talking to me and trying to paint me as someone who puts forward a position of being powerless and remaining in a victim state then you sir carry yourself in a libelous manner. I have taken many many steps in the manner in which you state. One of those steps is that I no longer feel the need to insult and libel those that might have beliefs I do not espouse to. That is what I spoke to, not the twisted version of my words that you are trying to sell.

Writer

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 am » by Enigma91

Don't get me wrong. I would love for contact to happen and act as a catalyst to change humanity for the better.

But I can't imagine this happening at all. It's gotta be something big. A big ass space ship landing and aliens walking out to talk to the media. Not some "I heard voices in my head. Believe me." kind of thing.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 pm » by Capnmac

Nothing new on the "first contact" on the fed of light site. Seems to me that if something did make first contact we would get a play by play. You think they aren't "disclosing" all they know?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 8:10 pm » by Heinousone

capnmac wrote:Nothing new on the "first contact" on the fed of light site. Seems to me that if something did make first contact we would get a play by play. You think they aren't "disclosing" all they know?

Even if these "channelers" are the real deal, those that would then be "channeling" through them are not going to give up all the details. Because if you get the details so are others and some others would probably work to hinder those plans. So they give tidbits. Some folks will grasp to those tidbits and others will not. Some of those that dont will realize that if its not bogus shit that we will learn sooner or later and that if it is then its not worth a single insult. Some folks seem to feel that their insults make a difference as to the credibility of something.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 8:20 pm » by nm156

I have noticed that for some ufo siteings, there seems to be reason behind the blinking and color changes of light, I have seen these things first hand, I live in the middle of nowhere. The events of multiple light phenomanon in my region are rare but I've noticed that the blinks and instant movements of these things seems to be some sort of communication, kind of like Marko Tone, and morse code combined. Yes I know I'm nuts right? :banana: :dancing:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

PreviousNext