Contact finally ?

Initiate

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 8:37 pm » by Capnmac

heinousone wrote:
capnmac wrote:Nothing new on the "first contact" on the fed of light site. Seems to me that if something did make first contact we would get a play by play. You think they aren't "disclosing" all they know?

Even if these "channelers" are the real deal, those that would then be "channeling" through them are not going to give up all the details. Because if you get the details so are others and some others would probably work to hinder those plans. So they give tidbits. Some folks will grasp to those tidbits and others will not. Some of those that dont will realize that if its not bogus shit that we will learn sooner or later and that if it is then its not worth a single insult. Some folks seem to feel that their insults make a difference as to the credibility of something.

I think we're on the same page, but let me make sure.
Group X receives first contact (by that, I mean shows up at the door)
Group X discloses little info for fear group Y will hinder the plans (of peace, technology, ect)
Group Z discredits Group X with insults and ridicule thereby helping not only Group Y (by making Group X look crazy in the eyes of the public) but in fact also assists Group X in the same way so that Group Y doesn't get involved.
If I were group X, I would personally make my group where foil hats and sing happy birthday before every meeting. But I would also give hour by hour updates to how our new friend is adapting (he/she likes sherbert, only sleeps two hours a day) If you belive, it's interesting and if you don't you leave the "crazy group" alone
Unfortunately, in my scenario, nobody holds back disclosure. Isn't that what this site constantly preaches? Nobody has the right to withhold the truth?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 8:43 pm » by Heinousone

nm156 wrote:I have noticed that for some ufo siteings, there seems to be reason behind the blinking and color changes of light, I have seen these things first hand, I live in the middle of nowhere. The events of multiple light phenomanon in my region are rare but I've noticed that the blinks and instant movements of these things seems to be some sort of communication, kind of like Marko Tone, and morse code combined. Yes I know I'm nuts right? :banana: :dancing:

That was told to us in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm » by Heinousone

capnmac wrote:
heinousone wrote:Even if these "channelers" are the real deal, those that would then be "channeling" through them are not going to give up all the details. Because if you get the details so are others and some others would probably work to hinder those plans. So they give tidbits. Some folks will grasp to those tidbits and others will not. Some of those that dont will realize that if its not bogus shit that we will learn sooner or later and that if it is then its not worth a single insult. Some folks seem to feel that their insults make a difference as to the credibility of something.

Group X discloses little info for fear group Y will hinder the plans (of peace, technology, ect)
Group Z discredits Group X with insults and ridicule thereby helping not only Group Y (by making Group X look crazy in the eyes of the public) but in fact also assists Group X in the same way so that Group Y doesn't get involved.
If I were group X, I would personally make my group where foil hats and sing happy birthday before every meeting. But I would also give hour by hour updates to how our new friend is adapting (he/she likes sherbert, only sleeps two hours a day) If you belive, it's interesting and if you don't you leave the "crazy group" alone
Unfortunately, in my scenario, nobody holds back disclosure. Isn't that what this site constantly preaches? Nobody has the right to withhold the truth?

Yeah your theory seems pretty sound, not so sure about the part when you went beyond the XYZ scenario.

Yes, seeing a rather large group of people here feeling it necessary to attack and slander some folks while on a disclosure site to me is a tad bit bothersome. These are the same folks that get angry when they are slandered and attacked for their beliefs such as with 9/11 for example.

If you don't believe something that is fine but havn't we all learned the vital lesson that the only thing we really know is that we know nothing? The moment you begin to think you have a clue you begin to shut down. Remain open minded and accept nothing but possibilities. I no longer believe I have any truth, just possibilities. Possibilities are not so dangerous to personal beliefs for those of you that feel a need to be defensive and protect your personal beliefs against such ideas as these.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 pm » by Capnmac

heinousone wrote:
capnmac wrote:
heinousone wrote:Even if these "channelers" are the real deal, those that would then be "channeling" through them are not going to give up all the details. Because if you get the details so are others and some others would probably work to hinder those plans. So they give tidbits. Some folks will grasp to those tidbits and others will not. Some of those that dont will realize that if its not bogus shit that we will learn sooner or later and that if it is then its not worth a single insult. Some folks seem to feel that their insults make a difference as to the credibility of something.

Yeah your theory seems pretty sound, not so sure about the part when you went beyond the XYZ scenario.

Yes, seeing a rather large group of people here feeling it necessary to attack and slander some folks while on a disclosure site to me is a tad bit bothersome. These are the same folks that get angry when they are slandered and attacked for their beliefs such as with 9/11 for example.

If you don't believe something that is fine but havn't we all learned the vital lesson that the only thing we really know is that we know nothing? The moment you begin to think you have a clue you begin to shut down. Remain open minded and accept nothing but possibilities. I no longer believe I have any truth, just possibilities. Possibilities are not so dangerous to personal beliefs for those of you that feel a need to be defensive and protect your personal beliefs against such ideas as these.

Definitely on the same page then,
Instead of "you" can you use the X,Y,or Z? I keep feeling like you're telling me I don't believe.
I am open minded, too many unexplained experiences to not be. But I promise that if I perceive that ET has made contact with me I will not hold back any info. To do so would only be in defense of my own ego.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm » by Heinousone

capnmac wrote:
heinousone wrote:

Definitely on the same page then,
Instead of "you" can you use the X,Y,or Z? I keep feeling like you're telling me I don't believe.
I am open minded, too many unexplained experiences to not be. But I promise that if I perceive that ET has made contact with me I will not hold back any info. To do so would only be in defense of my own ego.

Well I have no idea what you fully believe so for me I am not trying to tell you what you believe. Your XYZ theory made sense to me but the rest after it was neither positive nor negative, just a personal thought. If it is something besides that, then I am not sure why you think I am telling you such.

Writer

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 9:51 pm » by Willyumyum

I remember those hacks saying something about a mothership appearing a couple of years ago. Do you know what happened? That's correct...nothing...no mothership, no baby ships either. Just stupid shit being posted to see how many retards will believe it.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 9:56 pm » by Heinousone

willyumyum wrote:I remember those hacks saying something about a mothership appearing a couple of years ago. Do you know what happened? That's correct...nothing...no mothership, no baby ships either. Just stupid shit being posted to see how many retards will believe it.

Let me ask you something, say you were actually contacted mentally in the way that they say they have been contacted. If it is true then is it also possible that those trying to keep us where we are might be able to make the same type of contact in order to give faulty information so that folks like you look at everything they say as false?

Now, I am not putting forward such an idea as the truth. I am merely showing that the Realm of Possibilities is huge. To jump to conclusions when we know so little is silly.

Look at all the stupid shit governments sell to their people and their people believe it. Does that make everyone retards? That is what your line of thinking would defend.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 5:29 am » by Mediasorcerer

heinousone wrote:There really is only one truth for those of us here in regards to what the Truth is about our Galaxy and the greater Universe. We don't know shit. Personally I do not care if that site is full of crackpots or if its the real deal. If they are crackpots then they will continue to make up a show of words and try and walk you through the entire "Coming" without any evidence of such. If it is real then we are going to find out in a very big way. Either way I do not see the point in all the "smarter then thou" posts denigrating such when none of you have a fucking clue either. To state that you do is shear egotism at work. Try admitting for once that you don't know shit.

To sit here and state that any Great Arrival from above will be like V or it will be like this or be like that is just pure speculation and idle chatter that is really no different then that which is on the link. To denigrate them and then go about doing the same thing yourselves is sheer hypocrisy.

Just leave them to their shit and those who want to believe in it. Surely those of you who feel so offended by it that you have to label yourselves the smart ones and them the ignorant sheep in order to defend your line of thinking to yourself can not possibly think that this line of belief is even close to the ignorance we have all been living in when regarding the very real machinations going on here on our own planet.

Get off your high horses people because we all live in extreme ignorance, myself included. You dont know shit and insulting others who have some belief that you cannot connect to does not make yours any better.

We will find out the Real Truths in the end. When that happens do you want to look back at your actions and feel ashamed? We don't know shit because its all been kept from us.

this is absolutely how i feel too,when you can admit you know shit,is when you are starting to really know something,!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous