Contrails now big talk in Henderson, Ky.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:04 pm » by Darkangle2bad

Contrails now big talk in Henderson, Ky.

Sorry if this is not the right place for this. I live in a town called Henderson it is in Ky. next to Evansville, In. Nothing really happens out of the ordinary until about 5 months ago when contrails started to rule the sky above us. Will yesterday durning the fiscal court meeting a gentleman named Bobby Harrell told the court that aircraft contrails are actually chemicals being sprayed in the atmosphere to modify the weather and cause human illness. This is what was printed in our local paper today..................Contrails: Bobby Harrell, former publisher of a publication called Tell It Like It Is, warned the court that aircraft contrails are actually chemicals being sprayed in the atmosphere to modify the weather and cause human illness. "Something is going on big," he said. "Everyone I've contacted pooh-poohed it. But all you have to do is look at the sky." http://www.courierpress.com/... the title of the article is Number of Henderson County delinquent tax bills down. I just thought wow now us. Never thought my town would ever be in a middle of one of the biggest Conspiracy theory out there.. I thought I would let those who are Interested in such things know that its happen all over and now the small towns are starting to question the contrails.
Last edited by Darkangle2bad on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:19 pm » by TheDuck

Link won't work man, couldn't find the article myself just got took to ATS.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 pm » by Darkangle2bad

Try the link again. I just redid it.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 pm » by Samkenman

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2010/a ... ills-down/

Here is a direct link to the article..

I live in Danville Ky and I too have noticed a significant increase in activity around here as well...More jet planes and chem trails, more hellos, increased military activity the works....

They are gearing up for something for sure...!
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm » by whitedeath

Hahahahahahahahaaha now big talk lmfao it's this
"- Contrails: Bobby Harrell, former publisher of a publication called Tell It Like It Is, warned the court that aircraft contrails are actually chemicals being sprayed in the atmosphere to modify the weather and cause human illness. "Something is going on big," he said. "Everyone I've contacted pooh-poohed it. But all you have to do is look at the sky."

at the arse end of minor very minor news paragraphs .
And Bobby Harrell is hardly un-biased

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm » by TheDuck

whitedeath wrote:Hahahahahahahahaaha now big talk lmfao it's this
"- Contrails: Bobby Harrell, former publisher of a publication called Tell It Like It Is, warned the court that aircraft contrails are actually chemicals being sprayed in the atmosphere to modify the weather and cause human illness. "Something is going on big," he said. "Everyone I've contacted pooh-poohed it. But all you have to do is look at the sky."

at the arse end of minor very minor news paragraphs .
And Bobby Harrell is hardly un-biased

Yeh a bit difficult to randomly find but I guess its better than nothing lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"