CONTROL

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 11:20 pm » by The57ironman

..slith don't play around...he knows hot food has precedent over life itself.. :mrgreen:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 pm » by Slith

The57ironman wrote:.

..slith don't play around...he knows hot food has precedent over life itself.. :mrgreen:

Bingo Sir. And if you piss off a chef, your next meal might be your last. eheh :alien51:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 pm » by Mushroom

dlslith wrote:
Lucidlemondrop wrote:I guess my idea of the long game is simply remaining here at dtv among all the changes and different personality and goings on.

Kind of like a commitment to keep coming back regardless of getting mad, embarrassing myself at times, laughing, crying and loving.

The long game means not giving up.

But then I am pretty easygoing for the most part and don't stay hung up on the things I perceive to be unfair or meanspirited.

I think most of us here do care for one another, that has been my overall experience.

And it's okay to be crazy too, no one kicks ya off for that!

:clapper:

I have never been a player on here. I don't play games. Sure I get pissed off @ certain things and voice my opinions. Who doesn't? Not sure why I was called a player tho. :headscratch:

Same here... There have been a couple of suggestive comments aimed in my direction in the past couple of days (I think?... It could just be paranoia though).

I have only ever posted from this account and I am not affiliated to any poster on this site.. I just thought that I'd clear that up.

You're one of the good guys here Slith... and so are you, Lowsix.. and you Spock.

Now why don't you all just 'kiss and make up' :D ... Take care :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 pm » by Slith

Mushroom wrote:
dlslith wrote:
Lucidlemondrop wrote:I guess my idea of the long game is simply remaining here at dtv among all the changes and different personality and goings on.

Kind of like a commitment to keep coming back regardless of getting mad, embarrassing myself at times, laughing, crying and loving.

The long game means not giving up.

But then I am pretty easygoing for the most part and don't stay hung up on the things I perceive to be unfair or meanspirited.

I think most of us here do care for one another, that has been my overall experience.

And it's okay to be crazy too, no one kicks ya off for that!

:clapper:

I have never been a player on here. I don't play games. Sure I get pissed off @ certain things and voice my opinions. Who doesn't? Not sure why I was called a player tho. :headscratch:

Same here... There have been a couple of suggestive comments aimed in my direction in the past couple of days (I think?... It could just be paranoia though).

I have only ever posted from this account and I am not affiliated to any poster on this site.. I just thought that I'd clear that up.

You're one of the good guys here Slith... and so are you, Lowsix.. and you Spock.

Now why don't you all just 'kiss and make up' :D ... Take care :cheers:

We're all opinionated here Shroom. We give, we take. Some are pitchers, some are catchers. How we deal with it is another thing. I like all these guys.

You are one of the good guys here too. I enjoy your posts

:cheers:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 pm » by Noentry

...depends on what you ''think'' the long game is.. :peep:

I dont now what the long game is irondude.
I have read assumptions and hunches, but no definitive explanation of what the long game on DTV is.
If anyone can enlighten me as to what it is here on DTV, I am all ears.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 11:57 pm » by The57ironman

Noentry wrote:

I have read assumptions and hunches, but no definitive explanation of what the long game on DTV is.

...that's just it , noentry....the long game to you , may be different from what it is to ....say.... the folks who have been here a long time... :peep:

....this place has history that many of us are not privy to...

some of the ''long games'' are buried in the history of the sites earlier days...and we may never get to the bottom of that.. :mrcool:

let's just keep our hearts and minds in the right place , 'cause this is a community like no other...

...and i , as a 2 year member and new moderator , don't want it to get ''out of control''... :mrgreen:

...did i ever tell ya' that i love it here..?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 am » by Noentry

The57ironman wrote:
Noentry wrote:

...that's just it , noentry....the long game to you , may be different from what it is to ....say.... the folks who have been here a long time... :peep:

some of the ''long games'' are buried in the history of the sites earlier days...and we may never get to the bottom of that.. :mrcool:

let's just keep our hearts and minds in the right place , 'cause this is a community like no other...

...and i , as a 2 year member and new moderator , don't want it to get ''out of control''... :mrgreen:

I am still no wiser as to the long game bro but like you said, I am not privy to all that has happened here
hearts and minds bro
:hugging:
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am » by Seahawk

The57ironman wrote:
Noentry wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 am » by Noentry

lol seahawk that is funny, how about

"If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play." Quote the master
A. A. Milne

Previous