Cop Beats Up Unarmed Man !

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8019
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 am » by Harbin


Image
Antiwar.com

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 9:11 pm

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 12:34 am » by Luftuso


Stupid title. This cop is doing nothing wrong. Even if he brought out a stun gun and hit the guy with 50k volts I would still agree with his actions.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8019
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 12:46 am » by Harbin


luftuso wrote:Stupid title. This cop is doing nothing wrong. Even if he brought out a stun gun and hit the guy with 50k volts I would still agree with his actions.

Are you kidding ?
Did you see all those cops beating him up ?
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 12:51 am » by Endless16


:bullshit: This man clearly has arms.

Seriously though what did the Police do wrong here? :?
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8019
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 2:59 am » by Harbin


endless16 wrote::bullshit: This man clearly has arms.

Seriously though what did the Police do wrong here? :?

Ugh ! Can't you see it's an unfair fight ?
Image
Antiwar.com

Writer
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 am

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 am » by Ohweia


hahahahahaha xDDD

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 am » by 99socks


harbin wrote:
endless16 wrote::bullshit: This man clearly has arms.

Seriously though what did the Police do wrong here? :?

Ugh ! Can't you see it's an unfair fight ?



Umm... the fight was one-on-one, and then the dude resisted arrest. When the other cops came in, I didn't see anyone punching or kicking him. It seemed more like it took a handful of cops to hold him down and subdue him for arrest.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18842
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:23 am » by Slith


Cop was jumped. Gimme a break, he deserved to be shut down. Thank God it didn't happen in Ottawa.
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 9:11 pm

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 am » by Luftuso


The cop took the guys cuff off, not only did he do that, he turned his back to him and let him stand there freely. Honestly this cop was in the wrong because #1 he turned his back to the suspect #2 he took the cuffs off when there was no backup around #3 WTF is wrong with you, taking his cuffs off then turning around? you were asking for it.

He was NOT in the wrong for using physical violence to subdue the suspect. I did see one cop knee him in the back, tho he was not the cop at the beginning of the video and this is nothing close to the police brutality I've seen the past.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18842
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 am » by Slith


luftuso wrote:The cop took the guys cuff off, not only did he do that, he turned his back to him and let him stand there freely. Honestly this cop was in the wrong because #1 he turned his back to the suspect #2 he took the cuffs off when there was no backup around #3 WTF is wrong with you, taking his cuffs off then turning around? you were asking for it.

He was NOT in the wrong for using physical violence to subdue the suspect. I did see one cop knee him in the back, tho he was not the cop at the beginning of the video and this is nothing close to the police brutality I've seen the past.

Um???? push me, pull me here. wtf?
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook