Cop Fires Gun At Minivan Full Of Children

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 3:53 pm » by Kinninigan

:hell:

These cop videos are just getting worse and worse, I try not to post 90% of this crap but this is beyond disgusting.

Atleast none of the kids were hit with gunfire, and I find the 14yr old attacking the cop to protect his mom a nice relief, because police are gonna see citizens fight back more and more each day with crap like this happening...

Traffic stop nearly turns deadly

Upload to Disclose.tv

November 16, 2013 - A routine traffic stop for speeding quickly escalated into a very dangerous situation involving a high-speed chase and shots fired at a minivan carrying children. In the end, a 14-year-old was charged with attacking a state trooper, and his mother is facing felonies. Alex Goldsmith reports.

What kind of MAN fires a gun at women and children???
:hell:

:nwo: :peep: :nwo:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 4:08 pm » by Phoenix rising

The kind of police officer that fires on a car full of children is nothing but a coward, you right kinny there seems to be a trend with these out of control police, sure she was wrong in her behaviour driving off but there's absolutely no excuse for that cop to open fire like that :censored: :censored: :censored: :bang;
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm » by Boondox681

where to start... :think:

of course this will be exploited as a black/white issue,but i'll call 'shenanigans' on that immediately :bullshit:
it's all about power.
nothing is more powerful than the badge....except for the gun.
we all see these blatant acts perpetrated by law enforcement but it's the subtle acts that tell the truth.

during my life,(45) all police vehicles had one sentence printed on each car door:
TO SERVE AND PROTECT.
take a look at the police cars in your city and see if it remains there.

in denver,it doesn't.

i will repeat...
the police are not your friends.they are not on 'your side'.
period.

thanx for the post :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 7:34 pm » by Temps13

Where is the sense of proportion dont these pigs get any training in common sense..
Shared
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm » by Boondox681

common sense?hmmm
common sense :think:
common sense :headscratch:
common sense :alien51:
common sense :twisted:
common sense :o
common sense :shock:
common sense :nails:
common sense :ohno:
common sense :vomit:
common sense :badair:
common sense?hmmm

i don't follow?

FUCKERS
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 8:05 pm » by Temps13

Common sense should tell you theres no need to shoot at a vehicle with 6 innocent children in over a minor traffic violation :cry:
Pigs should be held to account for disproportionate actions
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 8:21 pm » by Boondox681

it's called sarcasm,with large overtones of their truth

in the future,i'll try to keep it simple-er :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 pm » by Toxic32

Do not run from a police officer; doing so is considered resisting arrest and may cause the officer to fire at you. (It is illegal in the United States for a police officer to use fatal force against a fleeing suspect unless the officer believes the suspect is armed and poses an immediate threat to the officer or the community.)

What these police did on the face of it seems crazy and without reasoning. But lets go back to what really happened and not just react to what you thought you saw. The officer that fired the shots had just arrived on the scene and had been called to assist with an arrest. He would have no idea what was happening or why the mini van?? had been pulled over. For all he knew it may have dangerous armed persons inside...How would he know any difference he would not have had no time to be appraised of the situation. The vehicle racing away and the screeching raised voices all added to the moment, for all we know he may have been informed that an officer had been attack by a black male and he needed help to regain control of the situation. How would the officer being attacked know that the big black looking thug! (Who by the way was the same size as the police officer) was not dangerous. He looked like an adult to me and he didn't look like a 14 year old. When got out of the car to attack the officer he was carrying something in his left hand. He could have been rightfully shot for that....Then what would be the uproar be (police officer kills unarmed minor)

So I agree it's very emotional to read into this incident over reaction that could have lead to death of the children on board. But wait a second what about the so called mother driving here car into on coming traffic just to get away from a parking fine..Wake up and smell the fucking coffee. She placed her children at risk and was using them as a shield thinking that the police wouldn't shoot at her. She was right the officer that tried to arrest her didn't open fire on the vehicle because he knew there was children on board. So what was this mother running from. When she though she was going to searched and was asked to face the boot of the car she knew her number was up and made a run for it. Her behaviour to being stopped was irrational at best or a guilty response that placed the children at risk so she could get away or dispose of the drugs she must have been hiding. So just before all you bleeding hearts condemn an innocent man for doing a dangerous job let me point out there was at least two occasions he would been within his rights to kill the black guy. I would have shot him without a doubt if I was that police officer.

Another minor statistic there was 97 police officers shot dead doing there job in 2011/12
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 pm » by The57ironman

Toxic32 wrote:

Do not run from a police officer; doing so is considered resisting arrest and may cause the officer to fire at you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The officer that fired the shots had just arrived on the scene and had been called to assist with an arrest. He would have no idea what was happening or why the mini van?? had been pulled over. For all he knew it may have dangerous armed persons inside...How would he know any difference he would not have had no time to be appraised of the situation.

......... for all we know he may have been informed that an officer had been attack by a black male and he needed help to regain control of the situation.

How would the officer being attacked know that the big black looking thug!
:headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch:

When got out of the car to attack the officer he was carrying something in his left hand. He could have been rightfully shot for that....

So just before all you bleeding hearts condemn an innocent man for doing a dangerous job let me point out there was at least two occasions he would been within his rights to kill the black guy.

I would have shot him without a doubt if I was that police officer.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 pm » by pushtone

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Next