Cop Injures Little Girl Then Kills Her Dad Who Comes to Help

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 4:33 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Off Duty Cop Injures Little Girl Then Kills Her Father Who Comes to Help

It’s bad enough when your four year old little girl gets mowed down in the street by a guy on a motorcycle. What makes it worse is when you go to her aid, argue with the man who hit her and then get shot and killed. That’s what happened a little more than a week ago to a Chicago father.

And the killer? Well, he’s an off duty police officer, so it’s justified, right?

Only in the United Police State of America!

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/22/watch ... omes-help/
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 4:47 pm » by Toxic32

I thought in the US if you were attacked you could use force to defend your self? Two black guys one who's daughter had just been run over by a white man. There will be more to this than meets the eye. I don't think the police officer would have just pulled out his gun and shot the farther just for the fun of it. He must have felt his life was under threat. What happened to the eighteen year old who was taking her across the road?
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 4:51 pm » by RATRODROB

You cant argue with a cop, or show anything but complete submission these days, or risk being violently attacked, sprayed, tazed or shot,

all problems cops face are solved with a weapon, yeah, good police work, not.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 am » by VerlonandHollyBradford

fuck the police
i do not respect their authority they abuse their power and always think someones up to something last time i was arrested was for displaying wrong plates to take my wife to work but they treated me like i was a felon and even though i informed them i was disabled with lung conditions and need oxygen at night i still spent several days in jail