Cop shoots self while trying to kill dog

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 am » by 99socks

Calif. TV station films dog calmly playing with kids after cop shoots himself trying to kill it

A California deputy accidentally shot himself while trying to kill a dog that he said was threatening his life on Wednesday, but video captured by a local television station later showed the animal much smaller than reported and peacefully playing with children.

According to a Riverside County sheriff’s spokesperson, the deputy was serving an eviction notice at around 2 p.m. on Wednesday when a “large” dog tried to attack him, KCAL reported.

“A dog came at the deputy in an aggressive manner,” Deputy Armando Munoz said, according to The Press-Enterprise. “The deputy, (attempting to defend himself) pulled his service weapon, shot one round, and injured himself in the leg.”

“He’s OK. He has non life-threatening injuries.”

Munoz said that the dog’s aggressive behavior ended when it was startled by the gunfire.

When KNBC film crews arrived on the scene later on Wednesday, they found a medium-sized pit bull — named “Precious” — confined to a pen, and calmly playing with several children. The dog’s owner admitted that it had been barking when the officer arrived.

Animal Services did not take the dog into custody because there was no evidence it or the owner had done anything wrong.

Watch video here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/17/c ... g.facebook
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 am » by Phoenix rising

Shame he didn't shoot his garden peas off the spineless rat :lol: :lol:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 3:11 am » by Clearized1

I'm glad to hear that Man's best friend wasn't killed by what is quickly becoming Man's worst enemy. Karma is a bitch I tell ya'.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 3:12 am » by Slith

Good

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Writer

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 4:28 am » by Gabriel34

It could have been one less stupid in this world...

Initiate

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 8:11 am » by Tntbw

I'm glad the dog got to live another day in the face of what seems to be over zealous cops these days. This dog was clearly behind a fenced in yard, what a brave little man this cop is. There are way to many stories of police raids where they shoot the family dog, no matter what breed, and laugh about it or whatever. I'm telling you now, my dog is the best friend I have ever had, and any harm to her would be met with retribution.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 2:06 pm » by The57ironman

Phoenix rising wrote:Shame he didn't shoot his garden peas off the spineless rat :lol: :lol:

... :lol: ...i agree

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 2:16 pm » by Vulcanic

:banana: :dancing: :banana: :cheers:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza