Cop tasers handcuffed girl and now she is braindead

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 am » by Spock

What are you talking about? The person was banned for personal attack, not disagreeing, and a woman that is on drugs and being charged with a hit and run, then being apprehended, then fleeing is not comparable in any way to an innocent race of people being rounded up and slaughtered.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 pm » by Troll2rocks

Whoah :shock:

Wtf happened up in here ? :lol:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 pm » by Spock

troll2rocks wrote:Whoah :shock:

Exactly what you were talking about in Frutty's thread.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm » by Icarus1

SPOCK ITS THE SAME PRINCIPLE MAN, ALL I SEE IS DONT RESIST AUTHORITY AND THE FACT SHE HAD DRUGS IN HER SYSTEM IS QUITE FRANKLY IRRELIVENT , HALF THE PLANET IS ON DRUGS MAN SHALL WE KILL THEM ALL EVERY TIME THEY STEAL A CAN OF COKE OR RUN A RED LIGHT? ITS FUCKING SICK MAN , SO SICK .HAVE WE COME TO A POINT IN SOCIETY WHERE A HUMAN LIFE CAN BE SNUFFED OUT OVER SOMETHING SO TRIVIAL, JESUS WEPT SHE WAS YOUNG AND AFRAID SO THE NATURAL IMBEDED INSTINCT IS TO FLEE, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU PERSONALY MAN BUT IM ANGRY OVER THIS , I HAVE 5 GIRLS MYSELF AND I WOULD KILL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM IF PROVOKED AND I KNOW THAT MAKES ME AS BAD AS THE REST BUT THERE YOU HAVE IT. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT NOW WE ARE GOING DOWN A VERY SLIPPY SLOPE TO THE GATES OF HELL AND THERES NO COMING BACK.COPS USED TO BE FRIENDLY, HELPFULL AND ABOVE ALL FAIR , WHERE THEY THOUGHT BEFORE THEY ACTED BUT NOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE DIRTY HARRY.WHAT HAPPENED PROTECTING THE INNOCENT ?
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 pm » by Spock

You're screaming with your locked caps.

I agree with you last post, however, the use of a taser is not to kill, it is to subdue. It would not be in an officers mind to kill someone when they pull a taser, on the other hand, you NEVER point a gun at somebody unless you are prepared to take their life.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 pm » by Troll2rocks

spock wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Whoah :shock:

Exactly what you were talking about in Frutty's thread.

Yeah I do not know what is up with Will and Frutty recently.

I have just been reading through it, I agree with what you wrote, it is a tragic event, not helped and caused by the fact she ran, not helped either by the restraint of the officer in charge. Why do people always judge everyone in a single capacity when there is good and bad in all walks of life, including law enforcement. After reading through most of this thread it appears many are just wanting to hate. Life is not so black and white.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 pm » by Icarus1

im sorry i wasnt shouting i cant find my glasses and the big letters help :) but i feel theres something wrong here bro , we seem to be being led down a road to a very dark place . i know that man will never be the same again as every day he will have to think about his actions but i feel theres something very wrong with the system that allows it in the first place . i fear for the future my friend
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

icarus1 wrote:SPOCK ITS THE SAME PRINCIPLE MAN, ALL I SEE IS DONT RESIST AUTHORITY AND THE FACT SHE HAD DRUGS IN HER SYSTEM IS QUITE FRANKLY IRRELIVENT , HALF THE PLANET IS ON DRUGS MAN SHALL WE KILL THEM ALL EVERY TIME THEY STEAL A CAN OF COKE OR RUN A RED LIGHT? ITS FUCKING SICK MAN , SO SICK .HAVE WE COME TO A POINT IN SOCIETY WHERE A HUMAN LIFE CAN BE SNUFFED OUT OVER SOMETHING SO TRIVIAL, JESUS WEPT SHE WAS YOUNG AND AFRAID SO THE NATURAL IMBEDED INSTINCT IS TO FLEE, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU PERSONALY MAN BUT IM ANGRY OVER THIS , I HAVE 5 GIRLS MYSELF AND I WOULD KILL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM IF PROVOKED AND I KNOW THAT MAKES ME AS BAD AS THE REST BUT THERE YOU HAVE IT. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT NOW WE ARE GOING DOWN A VERY SLIPPY SLOPE TO THE GATES OF HELL AND THERES NO COMING BACK.COPS USED TO BE FRIENDLY, HELPFULL AND ABOVE ALL FAIR , WHERE THEY THOUGHT BEFORE THEY ACTED BUT NOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE DIRTY HARRY.WHAT HAPPENED PROTECTING THE INNOCENT ?

IS THAT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT ?

Does a persons opinion rile you so much as to turn your responses into those better suited to the incredible hulk ?.

In life shit happens, it ain't nice, it ain't fair, and it certainly isn't easy, but it happens all the same. As long as a human race exists, this kind of shit will continue to happen, because what happened here is not malicious or a vendetta or attack upon society, it was human error (both in judgement and execution). In other words it was an accident caused by human error in judgement, it was not intent, therefore an accident. Unless you can prove it was premeditated which means he planned to do it and get that outcome, which I think you must agree, is not the case.

Simmer down dude. eh ?

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 pm » by Spock

There are things we can all do that may help in prolonging our stay in this hostile universe, one of those things is not running from the law, high on drugs, with your hands cuffed.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 pm » by Icarus1

troll with all due respect im making a fair point, dont belittle it when you dont walk in my shoes, iv seen what happens when this shit goes wrong, google "bloody sunday derry" and see for yourself what happens when the demon is unleashed , it led to a 30 year war that claimed thousands of lives and im sick of it. half my town is physcologically fucked up over it.i was born in 1969 and all throught my young life i thought it was normal to see cops killed, soldiers killed , bombs everywere and do you know why ? its all i ever seen man , that was normal life

PreviousNext