Cop tasers handcuffed girl and now she is braindead

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 pm » by Troll2rocks

icarus1 wrote:troll with all due respect im making a fair point, dont belittle it when you dont walk in my shoes, iv seen what happens when this shit goes wrong, google "bloody sunday derry" and see for yourself what happens when the demon is unleashed , it led to a 30 year war that claimed thousands of lives and im sick of it. half my town is physcologically fucked up over it.i was born in 1969 and all throught my young life i thought it was normal to see cops killed, soldiers killed , bombs everywere and do you know why ? its all i ever seen man , that was normal life

I know all about that incident, it was disgusting, the soldiers were wrong to do what they did. To live through that you must be strong, I myself have lived through a great deal of tragedies, so I am coming at this from a viewpoint as someone who has been through similar, and after much heartache and personal pain you realize it wasn't quite how you viewed it at the time. It is life, its different for everyone, and sometimes it sucks, and sometimes its great. Making it great is the hard part, and everyone has there own way of doing that, holding on to the past, from my experience, is never a good way to go about things. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:24 pm » by Spock

I moved the last post to its own thread.

@ Rhyder, since you're a southeast guy, look for an email from me concerning ghost hunting, I'll write it when I get to work.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm » by Rydher

How did you get my e-mail?! I knew you were a data miner for the government. J/K

OK, I'll keep an eye out.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm » by Eeeeeee

She Shouldn't Have Been Tased While In Motion...Lets Not Forget She Was A Kid & Not A Menacing Murderer That Escaped Jail. She Threatened No One. Jesus Forgave Those That Were Posessed With Legions Of Demons. There's No Higher LAW Than That Of The Universe.
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm » by Eeeeeee

This Won't Be The Last Time Something Like This Will Happen. The Cops Will Continue To Practice Their Police State Brutality On The American Public. So As To Physiologically Introduce Us To The Initial FEMA Death Camps Shock.
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Previous