Facebook
https://facebook.com/IlluminatiTV
Youtube
https://youtube.com/illuminatiMediaTV

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:46 am » by Fatdogmendoza

thellght wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Its probably because the fat unfit fuck couldnt chase after her....

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:47 am » by Bleever

I saw this earlier, how very sad this is...man-o-man this really is upsetting me...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 am » by Mandown

that is so shocking. how do they sleep. that single event should be enough to cause riots across the country but the sad fact is thats just what they want so they can start shooting you dead on sight :alien:
ManDown

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 am » by Cognoscenti

If he did that to my daughter I would have my own justice. The officer who commited the act didn't even try to revive the girl. You would think at the very least he would have been reprimanded and put behind a desk

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 am » by Bleever

cognoscenti wrote:If he did that to my daughter I would have my own justice. The officer who commited the act didn't even try to revive the girl. You would think at the very least he would have been reprimanded and put behind a desk

I hear ya there Cog...i was thinking the same thing...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 2:03 am » by Cornbread714

Sad but true, America has become over-policed to the point where it feels completely claustrophobic to me, and I break very few laws.

America has more people in jail or prison per capita than any other country in the "free" world.

Texas, where I was born and raised, has more prisoners per capita than any other state, and has a privatized prison system that incarcerates people to make a profit.

It's a fucking shame and one of the many reasons I choose to live abroad. I have been living in Bulgaria - the poorest country in the European Union - where street crime is not a real problem and where police are rarely seen. Now I'm back in Holland for a while, and though the cops are a lot more omnipresent (Holland is sort of like America Lite), there is nowhere near the level of police abuse and brutality that exists in the States on a daily basis.

Go figure...

Some argue that it is a lot more dangerous being a cop in America, considering all the guns, but it's sort of a chicken-and-egg argument.

"Would there be less violence and would cops be less abusive in America if the gun laws were changed?"

I don't know.

"Would America be safer with less cops and less stupid drug laws?"

What do you think?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 2:06 am » by Fatdogmendoza

cornbread714 wrote:Sad but true, America has become over-policed to the point where it feels completely claustrophobic to me, and I break very few laws.

America has more people in jail or prison per capita than any other country in the "free" world.

Texas, where I was born and raised, has more prisoners per capita than any other state, and has a privatized prison system that incarcerates people to make a profit.

It's a fucking shame and one of the many reasons I choose to live abroad. I have been living in Bulgaria - the poorest country in the European Union - where street crime is not a real problem and where police are rarely seen. Now I'm back in Holland for a while, and though the cops are a lot more omnipresent (Holland is sort of like America Lite), there is nowhere near the level of police abuse and brutality that exists in the States on a daily basis.

Go figure...

Some argue that it is a lot more dangerous being a cop in America, considering all the guns, but it's sort of a chicken-and-egg argument.

"Would there be less violence and would cops be less abusive in America if the gun laws were changed?"

I don't know.

"Would America be safer with less cops and less stupid drug laws?"

What do you think?

I fully agree corn, however I am cynical enough to believe that the many years of programming has left all but a few percent of us , and I do include most of us onDtv as. Some of the only aware people left on the planet... We are treated as nutters though m8

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 am » by Endless16

Murder, plain and simple. :vomit:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Next