Cop tasers teen in face with no warning

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:31 am » by Blondie1w2000

I'm against asshole street thugs. Sorry. And I see nothing wrong the stun gun use in this case.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:35 am » by Blondie1w2000

Here's more on the story

A 17-year-old youth has been charged with assault with a weapon following an incident in which he was tasered by a London police officer.

The youth has also been charged with two counts of failing to comply with conditions of a recognizance.

Police said the officer used the Taser to gain control of the accused, involved in a fight with another youth.

According to police, there was a large crowd and fight in progress when they arrived at Dundas St. and Maitland St. at 11:55 a.m. on Thursday.

The accused had a belt wrapped around his hand and was assaulting another 17-year-old by punching him and using a folding chair, police said.
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2011/09/23/18730716.html

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 am » by Fatbastard

You must be having a... Shoot to kill. "Can you explain what it means." >>>
When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy. smokeydug :dancer:
Last edited by Fatbastard on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 am » by Ufosarus

fatbastard wrote:You must be having a... Shoot to kill. "Can you explain what it means." >>>
When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy :dancer:

fatbastard....let go of the dancer pls.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 am » by Fatbastard

ufosarus wrote:
fatbastard wrote:You must be having a... Shoot to kill. "Can you explain what it means." >>>
When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy :dancer:

fatbastard....let go of the dancer pls.

"EH!" ufo. :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 1:00 am » by Smokeydog

:flop: pretty much sums up why everyones invading the middle east atm there sat on alot of oil people want it they make them an enemy to get people to go to war, its a line from the directors cut of avatar watch it read between the lines
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 1:34 am » by Leonidas1977

sheet that cracked me up, funnyest thing i have seen in ages. surves him right, shouldnt be fkn about like that in the street's. we all are born with social responceability. to each other. if you ask me he shuda shot him in the legs. people wont be feeling sorry for the kid next week. when he shoots some old lady dead for a few $ or sells crack to a child. or robs ur fkn house.

Previous