cop threatens to 'cave in the skull' & then 'execute' man

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 pm » by Illuminated

psycho cop threatens to 'cave in the skull' & then 'execute' Lawful Conceal Carry permit holder

On June 8, 2011 the following unfortunate arrest took place in Canton, OH. Notifying the policy when you have a firearm is required by Ohio Law, but when this individual with a thirty-day old license tries to do that he is repeatedly ordered to look away, shut up, or interrupted and "forced" to change what he is speaking about by the actions of an aggressive cop who maintains verbal control of the situation.

A two man car dealing with three people put itself at risk when one officer started what appears to be an illegal search of the rear of the car without extracting or securing the driver - which would have given him an opportunity to notify.

What follows is horrific example of a police officer losing all self-control, threatening to beat the female, threatening to beat the driver and eventually saying he should have executed him "and wouldn't have lost any sleep over it" that night.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI ... r_embedded
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm » by Rkobilan

This is where United States Code Chapter 42 subsection 1983 can put this cop out of a job and into the poor house. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/42/1983.html

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 8:43 pm » by Rkobilan

I stand to correct United States Code, Title 42, Chapter 21, subsection 1983; Civil action for deprivation of rights I hope the guy stick this right up the cops ass! I hope the guy uses this to sue the city, the PD, and each Police Officer there on the scene. Then offer them a job in the new restaurant he's going to open with the money he wins. The Job? The most important of them all Dishwasher since he can't learn to treat people right he can learn on the dishes. Since he was so rude to this guy he should through the law take his entire assets meaning sue his pants of him and is family. That will learn the Idiot Cop that he no better than all of us on the earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 8:47 pm » by Illuminated

^ how about a nice paid vacation for your Death threats & coverup conspiracy!?

:hell: :vomit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNWOgKxT ... ture=feedu

Tell a friend & get them to start calling politicians!
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm » by Scarecro

rkobilan wrote:This is where United States Code Chapter 42 subsection 1983 can put this cop out of a job and into the poor house. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/42/1983.html

BAM! YOU NAILED IT!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 9:02 pm » by Shagrath

I suppose it's ok for me to tell my workers that I'm gonna take em out back and shoot them if they fuck up. Note to self...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 pm » by E6722maj

cops are stupid fucking bullies with a superiority complex. all of them, don't give me any 'few bad apples' crap, they're nazi fucking stooges who assume everyone is guilty of something. fucking bullies. they'd run crying for momma in any confrontation where they didn't have the car, the badge, the uniform, the taser, the gun, the pepper spray. fucking cro-magnon pussies. :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :nwo:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 am » by Harbin

From the video:
“Right now, the shit that you just pulled, I could blast you right in the mouth…I am so close to caving in you’re goddamn head…you’re just a stupid human being…People like you don’t deserve to move throughout public. Stupid idiot.” “I swear to God man this little bull crap you just pulled right now has got me so hot. You know what I should have done? I’ll tell you what I should have done. As soon as I saw your gun, I should have taken two steps back, pulled my Glock 40 and just put ten bullets in your ass and let you drop. And I wouldn’tve lost any sleep. And he would have been a nice witness as I executed you because you’re stupid.”

After the video surfaced, the Canton police announced that Harless had been put on indefinite suspension last month, and the case forwarded to Internal Affairs. Ohio gun activists are raising money for William’s defense. And the rest of us get to hope the next misunderstanding ends more amicably, rather than less.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 am » by Scarecro

Let's take that patriot act out for a spin and try it out on mr. pirate thug gangsta shithead terrorist cop.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 am » by Sykolojik

i wish a cop would talk to me like that..i'd make him kill me..or i'd kill him..i swear to my fucking God, if i'm ever faced with arrest again, there will be bloodshed..regardless of who's right or who's wrong..regardless of whatever bullshit law or reasonable law i might break..they will never take me alive..i rather die than bow down to them.

Next