Coral Castle & Ed Leedskalnin

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 am » by Vulcanic

Noentry wrote:shame looks like a great post, will watch the video.
It is said Coral castle is the proof of ancient knowledge hidden from common man
:cheers:

kin found some very rare vintage video of ed working on the castle, i'm trying to find it again but no luck so far, hopefully everyone will come back to this thread repost there knowledge again since it was all lost :( it was a very good thread

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 2:12 pm » by Kinninigan

Vulcanic wrote:
kin found some very rare vintage video of ed working on the castle, i'm trying to find it again but no luck so far, hopefully everyone will come back to this thread repost there knowledge again since it was all lost :( it was a very good thread

Footage of Edward Leedskalnin and his Coral Castle.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 18, 2013

To my knowledge, this is the only footage showing Edward Leedskalnin moving stones in Coral Castle.

This segment was part of an installment in Universal Pictures' "Person-Oddity" series.

:peep:

The main titles are missing but it may be from "THE FANTASTIC CASTLE" from May 1944 (Person Oddity, no. 131).
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 9:50 pm » by Vulcanic

thank you kin for re-posting that up here, that is very good footage :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 pm » by Domeika

From my trip to Coral Castle in 2007. Just testing if the image will link properly.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 11:15 pm » by Domeika

More pics of my trip to CC....

Quarry Mark...

Nail in coral...

Close up of wheel crank...

Wheel....

Wheel from underneath.... (probably the only pics of underside on net)

(rod sticking through is meant to keep people from turning the wheel)

With bic lighter for scale...

Gift Shop / Museum

Ed's books....

Ed's compass...

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 am » by Thebluecanary

Love this! Coral castle is on mine and hubby's bucket list.

I have a girlfriend who is from that area; she claims that "everyone" who lived there when she was growing up talked about how Ed built Coral Castle using giant electromagnets.

He wrote and self published a book when he was alive. It was called A Book in Every Home Containing Three Subjects: Ed's Sweet Sixteen, Domestic and Political Views. It used to be really hard to find, but it has recently been reprinted and is available on Amazon for less than ten bucks. My husband heard a long time ago that the book itself was in some kind of code, and that if you could break the code you would find the secret to how he did what he did. We ordered it ILL from our local library several years ago. It is complete and utter gibberish, mostly made up of Ed's theory that girls shouldn't ever kiss boys. There is lots of weird repetition. It read to me like one of those little Masonic books that look like parables about animals or bible stories, but if you happen to have the key to translate them they really tell you initiatory secrets for Masons who are learning the craft. Of course, we couldn't make heads or tails of it, but we tried. Having read it, though, it HAS to be some kind of coded writing, because it really makes no sense otherwise.

Here's a link to a page that claims to have PDFs of all Leedsakalnin's writings, as well as lots of pictures of Coral Castle and information about it.
http://www.leedskalnin.com/LeedskalninsWritings.html
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 am » by Innosent

My knowledge about electro-magnetism is limited, but I'm pretty sure he used an electro-magnet on his tripod hoist to lift those coral blocks. I have heard that most or all natural elements are metals (Calcium, Iron, etc.). Perhaps Ed found a way to repel whatever element coral is made out of. I haven't searched it yet but I bet calcium is in there somewhere and the wheel could have been used to generate the few volts that might be necessary.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 6:58 am » by Newearthman

Thanks for the pics Domeika, I feel like I've been there and can cross it off my bucket list :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 4:59 pm » by Domeika

Innosent wrote:My knowledge about electro-magnetism is limited, but I'm pretty sure he used an electro-magnet on his tripod hoist to lift those coral blocks. I have heard that most or all natural elements are metals (Calcium, Iron, etc.). Perhaps Ed found a way to repel whatever element coral is made out of. I haven't searched it yet but I bet calcium is in there somewhere and the wheel could have been used to generate the few volts that might be necessary.

It's not really about magnetism or electricity, but has everything to do with where they come from. Ed's wheel did not make electricity, in fact there is not a single piece of copper used in it's construction. Before I went to CC I had already been building a prototype of Ed's wheel and I also thought it was a generator of sorts. That's why I took the pics of the underside of the wheel....it's a flywheel and engine block but nothing else...I thought maybe there was a stator underneath but no, all steel.

That forced me to re-evaluate my theory.

At this time, I'm still working on a wheel, and having just gotten my new press I can make the magnets I need to go further......but for now, my two cents.....

The magnets around the periphery of the wheel are attracted to a pipe that is at 45 degrees from the wheel and is cemented into the ground right next to the engine block the wheel is mounted on and the coral bedrock is only inches below grade so the pipe goes straight into the bedrock.

As the wheel is turned, the magnets are attracted to the pipe and this is where "work" is being done on the part of the magnets. It must be pointed out though that magnets are not magic....they are materials that hold magnetism. When work is performed, like a magnet sticking to a refrigerator, the energy used is instantaneously replaced. It is un-noticeable because the magnet stays stuck, but if you could "block" the energy from being replaced (the energy replaced by the Electric Universe) then the magnet would quickly use up it's energy and fall to the floor.

This is how Ed did it IMO.

When the wheel is spun and the magnets expend energy, the universe tries to replace that energy. The spinning of the wheel in conjunction with the "eddys" of magnetism created by the magnets actually induces the flow of energy, like a vortex. This by itself doesn't do much however because the energy being drawn in is local to the wheel.

That's where all those steel cables and the hanging pile of steel junk over the wheel come into play.

The vortex created by the wheel draws in energy and the mass of steel above the wheel connected to cables outside strung overhead siphoned off this energy from the surrounding area. On the top of the tripod Ed used there was a box....and much speculation as to the contents, but like inside his workshop, the box was filled with junk.....anything of steel to increase the amount of energy that could be taken in.

This energy is what gives natural matter, like stone, it's weight. To better understand it, don't think of it as weight, think of it as attraction.....the energy provides the attraction.....shut it off or in Ed's case just slow it down and although the stone isn't "weightless" it weighs less and the molecular bonds are loosened. This also makes the stone pliable and easy to cut.

So in a nutshell..... the wheel creates a vortex that draws energy (NOT electricity but ENERGY) through the cables and junk like an antennae and it is sort of "short circuited" or "detoured" straight through the wheel vortex and into the earth. At that point the stone gets lighter and softer.

In the pictures I posted, here are some things to think about....

The nails driven into coral - Coral is hard....very hard. To hammer a "cut" nail (masonary nail) into coral would be impossible. It's just too hard and as you try to hammer it in, as deep as it goes, there will be a lot of chipping around the shank of the nail. Here we see that Ed used carpentry nails, which would bend like a noodle if you tried to hammer it into coral, but he (Ed) did it. Not only that, but there is no noticeable bending of the nails, and not a single discernable hammer mark on the nail heads. These nails were pushed in like they were pushed into a foam block.

Quarry marks - The coral is very porous, like swiss cheese, yet where we see quarry marks there are no empty voids. The material was "pushed" and it filled the voids of the quarry marks. This fill does not scratch either (I tried) ...it is just as hard as the rest of the rock. This means that the rock MUST have been in a plastic state when these marks were made.

Quarry tools - Ed had numerous old automotive leaf springs that he used for quarrying stone and they are still there. For those not familiar with it, a leaf spring is about 3 or so feet long, by about 2 - 3 inches wide, with a thickness of around 3/8". If you took a sledgehammer and drove this wedge into sand or anything else soft it wouldn't be a big deal. If you try that with something hard, like coral, the sledge will kill you on it's return trip from the first blow.....it's a spring after all and if the energy can't be absorbed by what it is trying to cut, that energy will just echo violently back to the source....the fool with the sledgehammer.

I've been trying to put together a book on the subject but I find experimenting a lot more gratifying than writing so the book up to this point has been like pulling teeth.......I'd rather be hands on. Another thing slowing things down is scope creep....along the way doors opened to other doors and now it's not just Ed's wheel and rocks but a few other mysteries as well, such as...if this energy is being corralled, then at the base of the wheel apparatus would be a perfect spot to measure the output of a generator coil. If my thinking is correct, the same electricity produced by a large generator coil might be produced by a smaller one.....there's just more of it if concentrated in one spot. This also lead me to the work of Marco Rodin and his coil, ancient vihmanas.

.......and the rabbit hole got, and continues to get, deeper and deeper.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 29, 2014 12:41 am » by Shaggietrip

was talking with Vulcanic the other nite on chat about Acoustics perhaps being a part of some items in question. From coral castle to other items ect.

Thought of him when I seen this. Sharing this with you all.

Telluric Current

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSdjj29fJqY

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

PreviousNext