Video: Kinninigan

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z36nx0f3PF

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 7:35 pm » by iamanalien

well ok now try and debunk cave drawings then don't tell me humans went back in time and drew some ufo pics for fun lol.

debunkers your so stupid your just trying to make a name for yourselves by pretending its not true .

all the evidence you want is there to be had , especially at area 51, if im wrong why cant mr president go there ??????

because little green men or grey or even purple are there , prove im wrong break in see if you can.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 pm » by The57ironman

iamanalien wrote:well ok now try and debunk cave drawings then don't tell me humans went back in time and drew some ufo pics for fun lol.

debunkers your so stupid your just trying to make a name for yourselves by pretending its not true .

all the evidence you want is there to be had , especially at area 51, if im wrong why cant mr president go there ??????

because little green men or grey or even purple are there , prove im wrong break in see if you can.

...try listening to James Corbett...ya' might learn something.. :flop:

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm » by Tuor10

I am really beginning to realise that people can convince even the most stoic of minds that pigs can fly, if they talk enough nice sounding bollocks.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 8:53 pm » by Evildweeb

As always, James Corbett does a fantastic job here.

Though I think it may be important to point out to certain folks - they aren't debunking the theory of ancient aliens, they are debunking the presentation Ancient Aliens as contrived media, as well as certain pieces of the source information and the delivery of such - which I too concur with.

But there is a difference.

I also agree with Chris White's opinion that in reviewing material, it is important to weigh out all of the material and do some serious soul searching as to whether or not which parts make sense.

Good topic and good find there SoGEF.

Cheers :cheers:

The Book of Man
https://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 8:58 pm » by Tuor10

I think most folk out there take Ancient Aliens with a pinch of salt.

The Ancient Alien series was never intended to give serious academic credence to the view that ancient man was influenced by ET.

Plans within plans. Even I can see that and I miss most things.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 pm » by Mydogma

SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

some more mind control :flop:

Corbett at least clarified the only side of the story he is familiar with is chris white...
here is my part one to debunking the debunker that in my opinion holds a weak argument...
first he brings up the ancient burial pendants, he leaves out the fact that people go to school for years to design aircraft, I happen to have the monstrous book -analysis and design of flight vehicle structures by bruhn....It is a huge book and looking at that I find it hard to believe that just by replicating a pendant that it can fly with ease, but more then that it lands with ease...a soft landing...maybe I can just grab one of my grandmothers butterfly pins and replicate it to scale and expect the same result...and if so...that big book is quite usless as are our engineers....my bet is my butterfly would hit the ground in all sorts of contorted spins...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 pm » by Mydogma

well in my opinion chris white is a wanna be authority of what? or is it Christian or is a Darwinian dweeb....his story is weak...nobody doubts there are dubious claims about what goes on the net and how people go about the mission of self promotion...he finds a story he can punch a hole in and uses it as a blanket statement for everything....he knows nothing...why not try and debunk all the sts footage, why not try and debunk the graphic stories and paintings in the middle ages of all sorts of anomalous air activity....or the odd cave murals...or the Belgium radar tracked ufo...so to me the obvious is that they are here...the next obvious is they probably didn't just show up now....they have probably been here since time begins...chris ignores the fact that the Smithsonian institute has more anomalies buried in their basement then above in the Darwinian showcase for the public....if the Vatican and other institutes and museums around the world brought out the boxes of the unexplained....it would probably explain a lot....that's why they don't want to let us read our history...unless its out of their books...programming at its best...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 am » by Vulcanic

Evildweeb wrote:.

As always, James Corbett does a fantastic job here.

Though I think it may be important to point out to certain folks - they aren't debunking the theory of ancient aliens, they are debunking the presentation Ancient Aliens as contrived media, as well as certain pieces of the source information and the delivery of such - which I too concur with.

But there is a difference.

I also agree with Chris White's opinion that in reviewing material, it is important to weigh out all of the material and do some serious soul searching as to whether or not which parts make sense.

Good topic and good find there SoGEF.

Cheers :cheers:

The Book of Man
https://vimeo.com/album/2701770

chris white does not believe in any of that stuff he debunks the whole idea that aliens are fake

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next