Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Hollywood

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 pm » by Boondox681

i'm with you bro...i'm an old school cory fan(haim and feldman),but after all these years of that criminal insanity he calls a profession,he seems to beheaded closer to the 'rick james zone'...
if ya' know what i'm sayin'

i always rooted for those two guys.
i'm not calling him a liar,but you can't be vague when crying rape

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 pm » by 99socks

boondox681 wrote:i'm with you bro...i'm an old school cory fan(haim and feldman),but after all these years of that criminal insanity he calls a profession,he seems to beheaded closer to the 'rick james zone'...
if ya' know what i'm sayin'

i always rooted for those two guys.
i'm not calling him a liar,but you can't be vague when crying rape

peace

It depends how tangled the web is. And I have no doubt, it is a mess. I do not think of course that Corey Feldman is completely innocent about everything, but I have seen and been in webs before and I understand how complicated things can be and how sometimes doing the "right" thing can actually make things worse. I don't see this interview perhaps as sleazy as some others here on DTV; what I see is a man laying the foundation for that "other man who is watching" as a pre-validation of what he might come out with. Without enough foundation, that other person-whoever it is- doesn't stand a chance in getting heard or believed. He won't stand a chance in the media (Hollywood will make sure), he won't stand a chance in court (remember how ugly the web can be), and he very likely could quietly go down like so many before him.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 4:52 pm » by Boondox681

morning socks...

a tangled web indeed.

it's moments like this that i appreciate being a teeny-tiny little ant.

have a good one
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm » by 99socks

You too!

Initiate

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

I'm from this generation too, I was saddened when the two Coreys discussed their abuse on their show. That show was a train wreck- I feel bad for Feldman...whats he going to do now?
He does have a responsibility to name his abuser but we have to know that he isn't as powerful as his abuser is...especially if it was one of those dark cabal things...its likely he would be killed or his family would be if he named names. That sick shit is too common.

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 pm » by Suetrimble

I just posted the comment below to Huffpost....needless to say, they deleted my account!!! What ever happened to free speech?

Yes and who's camp are you from? My God, who are you? It's not only happening in Hollywood, it's happening all over the world. Have you ever seen "The Franklin Cover-up? Or would you even dare to watch it? Probably not. For though's of you that have the courage, google "The Franklin Cover-Up". This happened in the 80's in Nebraska. This scandal led all the way to the White House.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 pm » by Slamgunshark

gonzo63 wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
he has a moral and legal obligation to report them to the police

wow,when did cory feldman get any morals?
i missed that episode.

Well, I don't know the guy. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. But if you're going to cry rape, ya kinda have to identify the rapist.

hey dude, haven't experienced anything like you but I have known girls that claim to have been assaulted sexually, and the legal system as you described it doesn't do shit unless you give them DNA, so essentially it is your word against theirs...

A lot of these abuse victims (which I am sure you know) don't want to relive the experience they have gone through in several long drought of months of a court system which will make them relive their accounts at every appearance, it is traumatic to them and they would sooner like to forget than have a half assed shot based on speculation at an already dysfunctional court system...

to them forgetting is the best medicine, which doesn't make it right, but it's their comfort factor. Also naming someone in an assault brings up all sort of allegations against the one pressing the charges, the saying "it takes 2 to tango" comes to mind as alot of backwards conspiracy type ( like ones on here) like to formulate scenarios. If these people are close to the person being accused they will go and spread lies in a vicious cycle that will basically make them look like they did something wrong, or they were complacent in the assault done to them.

so alot of the time, it is not just as simple as saying "there he / she is, GO GET THEM!"

it is a tragic turn of events and the future outlook of yourself and the local society and spotlight that you will be given that creates waves that rumble through people, that makes some people not report situations like this, it brings up the past they didn't want to happen, and causes "story telling" to happen regardless of if it is true or not...

but granted the ones that keep this bottled inside are usually the ones who end up with deep interpersonal issues and vent them on others they form relationships with....

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm » by domdabears

Nice video.
80's movies were the best. Nothing beats 'em.
It was an ugly, but cool decade.
Man... everyone was so ugly back then.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 pm » by domdabears

slamgunshark wrote:
hey dude, haven't experienced anything like you but I have known girls that claim to have been assaulted sexually, and the legal system as you described it doesn't do shit unless you give them DNA, so essentially it is your word against theirs...

Of course it is. That's why Michael Jackson never got charged.
No physical evidence.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 am » by Mediasorcerer

this guy is as good as dead,no wonder he wont,he would be wacked of course,hope one day he does ,sick fuks destroying humanity from the ground up.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

PreviousNext