Cornbread714.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:40 am » by Cornbread714

Tuor10 wrote:Truth is, most of you yanks don't know the first thing about Britain or its denizens. Britain is really one fucked up little Island full of some of the most fucked up people on Gods here Earth. The green and pleasant land - tea and scorns - line sold to you yanks is an idyllic, contrived perception, manufactured by the tourist industry LOL

If I had an option, in my next life, I would still be born an Englishman.

That said, I do have a soft spot for you yanks. I really do. Your grandiose nature appeals to me. I could quite easily buy into it.

I think your headmaster spanked you a little too hard. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:51 am » by fatbastard2.0

Cornbread714 wrote:
domdabears wrote:Are you from "Stick up his ass" UK?

Don't mind the limey poofters, Dom. They all get abused by headmasters and can't help their adult problems that stem from it.

Hell boy, You even talk the southern talk. "Question asked, answered given." See you around Slick.' Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 am » by Tuor10

Cornbread714 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Truth is, most of you yanks don't know the first thing about Britain or its denizens. Britain is really one fucked up little Island full of some of the most fucked up people on Gods here Earth. The green and pleasant land - tea and scorns - line sold to you yanks is an idyllic, contrived perception, manufactured by the tourist industry LOL

That said, I do have a soft spot for you yanks. I really do. Your grandiose nature appeals to me. I could quite easily buy into it.

I think your headmaster spanked you a little too hard. :alien51:

My headmaster wore a flack jacket at assembly. The only thing he ever hit was the panic button. He just wasn't cut out for the job.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 am » by domdabears

Tuor10 wrote:Truth is, most of you yanks don't know the first thing about Britain or its denizens. Britain is really one fucked up little Island full of some of the most fucked up people on Gods here Earth. The green and pleasant land - tea and scones' - line sold to you yanks is an idyllic, contrived perception, manufactured by the tourist industry LOL

Truth is, you're a fuckin moron.

If I ever see you, I'd knock the ugly off you, you mongoloid lookin' piece of shit.

Stay out of the sun, whitey.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 am » by Tuor10

domdabears wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Truth is, most of you yanks don't know the first thing about Britain or its denizens. Britain is really one fucked up little Island full of some of the most fucked up people on Gods here Earth. The green and pleasant land - tea and scones' - line sold to you yanks is an idyllic, contrived perception, manufactured by the tourist industry LOL

If I ever see you, I'd knock the ugly off you, you mongoloid lookin' piece of shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks. That made me laugh.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 am » by Cornbread714

Dom, I can only imagine what you were like back in your drinking days, lol. :alien51:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 am » by Cornbread714

The thing I love about Brits is that they are rednecks, too.

They just talk funny, is all.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 am » by *WillEase*

domdabears wrote:

I laughed out loud when I read that...at first.
Then I started to think about what Tour10 wrote. What, may I ask, did he say that deserved an
insulting outburst such as that?
Or are you still mad about the Sunday shocker... :roll: ?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:29 am » by Tuor10

Cornbread714 wrote:The thing I love about Brits is that they are rednecks, too.

Only for a few months of the year - if we're lucky.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:32 am » by Cornbread714

Tuor10 wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:The thing I love about Brits is that they are rednecks, too.

Only for a few months of the year - if we're lucky.

Well, an actual red neck is nowhere near as important as bad teeth, inbreeding and violence at sporting events.

That's the true test of redneckness.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook