Cornbread714.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5180
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 am » by Tuor10


WillEase666 wrote:
I laughed out loud when I read that...at first.
Then I started to think about what Tour10 wrote. What, may I ask, did he say that deserved an
insulting outburst such as that?
Or are you still mad about the Sunday shocker... :roll: ?


He's alright. My misses pretty much says the same thing to me on a daily basis.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:37 am » by Noentry


Tuor10 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
I laughed out loud when I read that...at first.
Then I started to think about what Tour10 wrote. What, may I ask, did he say that deserved an
insulting outburst such as that?
Or are you still mad about the Sunday shocker... :roll: ?


He's alright. My misses pretty much says the same thing to me on a daily basis.



:lol: :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1373
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 am

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 am » by Yuya63


And maybe, if your house has wheels under it....... :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5180
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 am » by Tuor10


Cornbread714 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:The thing I love about Brits is that they are rednecks, too.



Only for a few months of the year - if we're lucky.


Well, an actual red neck is nowhere near as important as bad teeth, inbreeding and violence at sporting events.

That's the true test of redneckness.


Inbreeding is not as big here as it is in the states; but we are prone to violence at sporting events. But for a nation that has spent the vast majority of its history fighting, it isn't any real surprise. My old nan is in her mid-80's, and she still has all her gnashes.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 am » by fatbastard2.0


At least we don't fuck our younger sisters on a sunday afternoon because we've run out of buck shot and can't go out bear shooting for fun until supper time when maw and paw send out the hounds to fetch us back stead, ya'll. You mind now have a yuletide good time, folks.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 am » by Cornbread714


Tuor10 wrote: My great nan is in her mid-80's, and she still has all her gnashes.


Image
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:50 am » by Cornbread714


fatbastard2.0 wrote:At least we don't fuck our younger sisters on a sunday afternoon because we've run out of buck shot and can't go out bear shooting for fun until supper time when maw and paw send out the hounds to fetch us back stead, ya'll. You mind now have a yuletide good time, folks.


Wow, you are as lame as it gets.

Might I remind you that:

1) It's against the forum rules to put a member's name in a thread title

2) I ignored that

3) You've only been back a few days but seem to be begging to be banned again

4) The rest of us are joking, but you appear to be foaming at the mouth



Don't push your luck, fat boy. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:59 am » by E6722maj


domdabears wrote: If I ever see you, I'd knock the ugly off you, you mongoloid lookin' piece of shit.


:alien51: absolute classic. new sig :flop:

.
whatever

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am » by fatbastard2.0


OK. Corn Boy. Ya'll have a nice one.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 4:03 am » by fatbastard2.0


E6722maj wrote:
domdabears wrote: If I ever see you, I'd knock the ugly off you, you mongoloid lookin' piece of shit.


:alien51: absolute classic. new sig :flop:

.


Works with me. Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook