Cornbread714.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 am » by Tuor10

I bought my grinder from Camden Market.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 am » by Noentry

Tuor10 wrote:I bought my grinder from Camden Market.

I bought a few things from there too.

Camden market is full of junkies.

It has CCTV around every corner.

Many people travel from miles away to go.

You can find just about anything there.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:41 am » by Tuor10

Noentry wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I bought my grinder from Camden Market.

I bought a few things from there too.

Camden market is full of junkies.

It has CCTV around every corner.

Many people travel from miles away to go.

You can find just about anything there.

Indeed. I noticed a lot of Goths when I was there.

Mate, I am sitting here, with my son sitting next to me. I just fed him his bottle, and now he is chilling watching MUTV with me LOL. I'm getting his United education in early.

Fucking City LOL. How embarrassing were they. English champions my arse.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 am » by Noentry

Tuor10 wrote:
Indeed. I noticed a lot of Goths when I was there.

Mate, I am sitting here, with my son sitting next to me. I just fed him his bottle, and now he is chilling watching MUTV with me LOL. I'm to getting his United education in early.

Fucking City LOL. How embarrassing were they. English champions my arse.

Yeah its like goth central around there.

Gotta start them young.

~Just remembered you got them Sunday.
hope you spank them.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:46 am » by Tuor10

Noentry wrote:Yeah its like goth central around there.

:lol:
Gotta start them young.

hope you spank them.

Same here; but the way we are defending at the moment is fucking ridiculous.

Your lot are going nice. You're into 4th now. I think you will finish third this season. You have a better team than Chelsea.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 am » by Noentry

Tuor10 wrote:
Noentry wrote:Yeah its like goth central around there.

:lol:
Gotta start them young.

hope you spank them.

Same here; but the way we are defending at the moment is fucking ridiculous.

Your lot are going nice. You're into 4th now. I think you will finish third this season. You have a better team than Chelsea.

Hope so.
I am glad AVB is doing well.
I was a little concerned in getting the Chelsea reject but it all seems to be jelling nicely.
I think you will finish strong as usual, last year was just a glitch.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am » by Tuor10

I personally think you have the best starting 11 in the league. Certainly the best midfield: Bale,Sandro, Dembele, Sigurdsson and Lennon.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 am » by Noentry

Tuor10 wrote:I personally think you have the best starting 11 in the league. Certainly the best midfield: Bale,Sandro, Dembele, Sigurdson and Lennon.

Sandro is a revelation.
Lennon is a good player but he wouldn't get in the united squad.
I am really impressed with Dembele great buy he was.
Sigurson seems good but it is early days for him yet.
Bale is the one that got away Fergy said. Now that hes pulled his hamstring lets see if we can win without him. Problem for us is we dont really have anyone to cover for him.
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:47 am » by Cornbread714

Hey, this is the Cornbread thread. No soccer talk here. :alien51:

Actually, I'm enjoying talking to you limey poofs so much, I forgot to go to bed - which means I'm having to crank out a 400 word article about some shitty Turkish cruise as we speak. It's due at 9am Brit time, so I decided to just bang it out now instead of waking up bleary-eyed in a couple of hours.

It's coming along rather well, I think... I hope that my beer-soaked 6:45 am copywriting will fly... :alien51:

Sometimes a wee bit of the ale actually helps the flow...

And if I finish now, I can sleep all fucking day.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 am » by Kaarmaa

Cornbread714 wrote:Hey, this is the Cornbread thread. No soccer talk here. :alien51:

Actually, I'm enjoying talking to you limey poofs so much, I forgot to go to bed - which means I'm having to crank out a 400 word article about some shitty Turkish cruise as we speak. It's due at 9am Brit time, so I decided to just bang it out now instead of waking up bleary-eyed in a couple of hours.

It's coming along rather well, I think... I hope that my beer-soaked 6:45 am copywriting will fly... :alien51:

Sometimes a wee bit of the ale actually helps the flow...

And if I finish now, I can sleep all fucking day.

Brits head to Turkey as tourism booms
Ranked the sixth most visited country in the world by the UN World Tourism Organisation, Turkey Holidays are becoming increasingly popular with worldwide travellers. Given the current economic climate, it comes as no surprise that more and more tourists are choosing to travel to Turkey, thanks to its affordable lifestyle, lively culture and pristine beaches.

Sandwiched between Greece and Georgia, Turkey is often considered to be the crossroads of Europe and Asia and is famous for its lively Mediterranean culture and natural beauty. The picturesque Turquoise Coast is just what you’d expect – endless white sand beaches, luxury resorts and relaxing gulet cruises. With Dalman holidays more affordable than ever, there’s no time like the present to escape a cold winter and set sail along the Turkish coast.

The boom in Turkey’s popularity is largely due to countries such as Germany, Russia and the UK. In 2011, 2.6 million British tourists travelled to Turkey, with figures expected to rise even more this year – 2 million Brits had already visited the country by September 2012.

So just why are UK travellers flocking to Turkey? Compared to its European counterparts, Turkey offers all the postcard-worthy views and idyllic holiday lifestyle, but minus the hefty price tag associated with hotspots like Paris, Rome and the Greek Islands. With UNESCO heritage sites nestled amongst seaside villages, Turkey is full of historic charm – the impressive array of mosques are legendary masterpieces; the ancient cities full of local life; the centuries-old ruins largely left untouched.

Whether it’s a family holiday or a romantic rendezvous, Turkey has something for everyone, and every budget. To the west, Bodrum sits on the pristine Aegean Coast and is one of the most popular resorts in Turkey. Aside from the crystal clear waters, you can also find one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, a tomb built in 350BC. Shopping is abundant, and haggling for bargains a given.

A little further south sits Dalaman – a region filled with mud baths, ancient ruins and traditional cruises. A popular destination for British sun seekers, Dalaman offers a luxury lifestyle with affordable prices. The ever-popular gulet cruises are a unique way to take in the Turkish Riveria. A single-mast wooden ship, a gulet cruise allows you to sit back, relax and let the crew do the hard work. Indulge in fresh seafood, sunbake the day away and take a dip in the turquoise waters.

So whatever is on your Turkish itinerary, you’re sure to have an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime holiday – after all, 2.6 million Brits can’t be wrong.
http://www.travel-news.co.uk/7000/2012/12/brits-head-to-turkey-as-tourism-booms/

:mrgreen: :cheers:

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook