Cornbread714.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 pm » by Tuor10

I went to Oludeniz last year. Apart from the locals driving my misses and my young daughter mad about their hair - especially my daughter, who was 5 at the time and has flaxen hair - I really enjoyed my time there. I had one of the greatest fry-ups ever in one of the local restaurants. That fry-up alone done it for me.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 pm » by Scouser012

Tuor10 wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Not sure about the shed dwellers having the best starting 11. They have Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero, who I would consider top draw players. The rest are debatable. I think we have a stronger starting 11 than city when everyone is fit. Their signings this season were shit. Javi Garcia's agent tried to flog him to us, but we didn't want him. Scott Sinclair wouldn't get in our under 21 team; and the less said about the Inter Millan reject the better.

If we do them on Sunday, we will piss the league this season. Our fixture list is by far the easiest; and I expect us to sign a couple of players in January. Don't be surprised if Wesley Sneijder signs for us, along with Ryan Shawcross.

Your mob could still get in the top four. You just need to be a bit more consistent. You definitely have the fire power.

You certainly have the best attack in the league, but at the moment your defense and centeral midfield isn't United standard. The derby this weekend is going to be a big one, but even if you win it don't forget the lead you had over them last season! :D

As for us, we have no chance of top four unless we sign another worldclass striker to go with Suarez, hearing rumours of Demba Ba or Walcott.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:35 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:You certainly have the best attack in the league, but at the moment your defense and centeral midfield isn't United standard. The derby this weekend is going to be a big one, but even if you win it don't forget the lead you had over them last season! :D

As for us, we have no chance of top four unless we sign another worldclass striker to go with Suarez, hearing rumours of Demba Ba or Walcott.

Fergie needs to get it right in the midfield. He has tried to many combinations that just haven't worked. I think he should play Kagawa in CM alongside Carrick. I think that could work wonders, with Rooney also dropping into the middle. Either that or we need to sign someone, which I think we will.

I think having Vidic back will help a great deal.

I can see Walcott joining you.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:42 pm » by Scouser012

Fellaini would be perfect for you, i hope you don't sign him though, would rather the blueshite keep him! :D

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm » by Cornbread714

Tuor10 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:UK Town seen as a model community...

Upload to Disclose.tv

That is how the majority of Britain use to be. Hence Napoleon calling us a nation of shop keepers. Those shop-keepers built the British empire.

That's one of the things I loved about London - all these little independent shops with friendly proprietors.

I know that's the exception in a city full of international branding, but there were quite a few exceptions.

@Lucid - If I'm so mean, why would I let a thread that was started to bash me stay open? And now it's full of soccer talk? And I still haven't locked it?

Ok, Fat Bastard finally got on my nerves, but a week off won't kill him.

I love to hate you too, Lucid. And you kind of hurt my feelings in that post, also.

Yes, I actually have some feelings, too. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:49 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:Fellaini would be perfect for you, i hope you don't sign him though, would rather the blueshite keep him! :D

The odd thing is, I can't see where he would fit in, considering he is playing as a support striker lately. Great player though.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:06 pm » by Scouser012

Tuor10 wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:Fellaini would be perfect for you, i hope you don't sign him though, would rather the blueshite keep him! :D

The odd thing is, I can't see where he would fit in, considering he is playing as a support striker lately. Great player though.

Yeah, saying that he is at his best behind the striker, but he can do a job in the middle, he booted Joe Allen all over the place in the last derby.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Cornbread714 wrote:
@Lucid - If I'm so mean, why would I let a thread that was started to bash me stay open? And now it's full of soccer talk? And I still haven't locked it?

I love to hate you too, Lucid. And you kind of hurt my feelings in that post, also.

Sorry I mean it...............

:sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:15 pm » by Cornbread714

Lucidlemondrop wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:

Sorry I mean it...............

:sunny:

Ok then, get the fuck out of my bash thread. If I leave it open, I at least have the right to choose who gets to bash me. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 pm » by The57ironman

Cornbread714 wrote: I at least have the right to choose who gets to bash me. :alien51:

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook