Cornbread714.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Cornbread714 wrote:
Lucidlemondrop wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:
@Lucid - If I'm so mean, why would I let a thread that was started to bash me stay open? And now it's full of soccer talk? And I still haven't locked it?

I love to hate you too, Lucid. And you kind of hurt my feelings in that post, also.

Yes, I actually have some feelings, too. :alien51:

Sorry I mean it...............

:sunny:

Ok then, get the fuck out of my bash thread. If I leave it open, I at least have the right to choose who gets to bash me. :alien51:

My best "three" stooges........well if I only,,,,,,,,,

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 7:31 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

hahaha............me again...

I couldn't post in the female genius thread with a good conscious.........so I came back here to poke...

is that racist?

cause if so,, I brought this!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

714 {dot}

did I miss something?

besides ludes

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Tuor10 wrote:I went to Oludeniz last year. Apart from the locals driving my misses and my young daughter mad about their hair - especially my daughter, who was 5 at the time and has flaxen hair - I really enjoyed my time there. I had one of the greatest fry-ups ever in one of the local restaurants. That fry-up alone done it for me.

What was the restaurant called....I know that part of Turkey very well, I passed through that shithole called Hisaronu for the first time about twenty years ago when it was a dirt track with just one hotel under construction... now... I avoid Hisaronu like the plague

Hisaronu :vomit:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 pm » by Cwmman

i went to Alanya a couple of years ago and never again, i was stuck in a hotel with the trots and its basicaly in a city on the beach............. however before that we went to Hisaronu and found that fine, one of the best holidays we had................ the blue lagoon at Oludeniz :mrcool:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 pm » by Cornbread714

I've only been to Istanbul (which is like another country) and to a resort near Side - between Antalya and Alanya. The coast is definitely beautiful there and there are 2000+ year old ruins everywhere. Carved marble just laying around on the ground.

I would like to see more of Turkey but I kind of get the heebie-jeebies there.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:25 am » by Yuya63

Lucidlemondrop wrote:714 {dot}

did I miss something?

besides ludes

Ahh, ludes.. :P Kinda showing your age. but no biggy...My big drug days are long gone, but if i could get my hands on some of those 714's, i'd do em..........ahhhh, the good ole days....... :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:30 am » by Cornbread714

Yuya63 wrote:
Lucidlemondrop wrote:714 {dot}

did I miss something?

besides ludes

Ahh, ludes.. :P Kinda showing your age. but no biggy...My big drug days are long gone, but if i could get my hands on some of those 714's, i'd do em..........ahhhh, the good ole days....... :cheers:

Yeah, I loved me some quaaludes. I'd eat a handful right now, myself.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 am » by 99socks

Cornbread714 wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote:Brits head to Turkey as tourism booms
Ranked the sixth most visited country in the world by the UN World Tourism Organisation, Turkey Holidays are becoming increasingly popular with worldwide travellers. Given the current economic climate, it comes as no surprise that more and more tourists are choosing to travel to Turkey, thanks to its affordable lifestyle, lively culture and pristine beaches.

Sandwiched between Greece and Georgia, Turkey is often considered to be the crossroads of Europe and Asia and is famous for its lively Mediterranean culture and natural beauty. The picturesque Turquoise Coast is just what you’d expect – endless white sand beaches, luxury resorts and relaxing gulet cruises. With Dalman holidays more affordable than ever, there’s no time like the present to escape a cold winter and set sail along the Turkish coast.

The boom in Turkey’s popularity is largely due to countries such as Germany, Russia and the UK. In 2011, 2.6 million British tourists travelled to Turkey, with figures expected to rise even more this year – 2 million Brits had already visited the country by September 2012.

So just why are UK travellers flocking to Turkey? Compared to its European counterparts, Turkey offers all the postcard-worthy views and idyllic holiday lifestyle, but minus the hefty price tag associated with hotspots like Paris, Rome and the Greek Islands. With UNESCO heritage sites nestled amongst seaside villages, Turkey is full of historic charm – the impressive array of mosques are legendary masterpieces; the ancient cities full of local life; the centuries-old ruins largely left untouched.

Whether it’s a family holiday or a romantic rendezvous, Turkey has something for everyone, and every budget. To the west, Bodrum sits on the pristine Aegean Coast and is one of the most popular resorts in Turkey. Aside from the crystal clear waters, you can also find one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, a tomb built in 350BC. Shopping is abundant, and haggling for bargains a given.

A little further south sits Dalaman – a region filled with mud baths, ancient ruins and traditional cruises. A popular destination for British sun seekers, Dalaman offers a luxury lifestyle with affordable prices. The ever-popular gulet cruises are a unique way to take in the Turkish Riveria. A single-mast wooden ship, a gulet cruise allows you to sit back, relax and let the crew do the hard work. Indulge in fresh seafood, sunbake the day away and take a dip in the turquoise waters.

So whatever is on your Turkish itinerary, you’re sure to have an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime holiday – after all, 2.6 million Brits can’t be wrong.
http://www.travel-news.co.uk/7000/2012/12/brits-head-to-turkey-as-tourism-booms/

Hey, did you write that?

That's just the kind of crap I have to crank out. :vomit:

Fairly well written, though. :alien51:

HAHAHAHAHA

C'mon... Rome ain't bad. I've written plenty of articles on how to get around for free. :sunny:

(And it is even more free if you visited the way I did!)
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 am » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I went to Oludeniz last year. Apart from the locals driving my misses and my young daughter mad about their hair - especially my daughter, who was 5 at the time and has flaxen hair - I really enjoyed my time there. I had one of the greatest fry-ups ever in one of the local restaurants. That fry-up alone done it for me.

What was the restaurant called....I know that part of Turkey very well, I passed through that shithole called Hisaronu for the first time about twenty years ago when it was a dirt track with just one hotel under construction... now... I avoid Hisaronu like the plague

Hisaronu :vomit:

I couldn't tell you the name mate. It was the restaurant at the end of the road facing the beach. I had a few nice meals there.
I enjoyed haggling for my meals. I got some real good deals. The only thing that was annoying was people smoking around me, especially those fucking chain smoking Russians.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook