Corner of the eye phenomena: shadow ghosts

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 am » by Samael

I have seen "shadow people," and I see them all the time. The difference between my sightings and the common ones are in my experiences the figures move and if I don't move my eyes I can watch their actions.

I do understand the human minds natural affinity towards finding faces and forms based off of patterns, but due to the mobile nature of the visages I perceive, I categorize them as more than just pseudo-hallucination.

They appeared most to me during my phase of trying to invoke demons and spirits, and have since begun to appear less and less. I was extremely negative during this period and these viewings may have been only a reflection of that.

Mostly all I can say about these things is; that I do not know if it is purely psychological, nor do I know if it is spiritual or supernatural in nature. But from what I have felt and seen, they appear to be malevolent yet infuriated by their impotence. Unless acknowledged, they do nothing to people in which I have viewed their vain attempts at malice towards.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 am » by I2haveseen

:flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.