corona mass ejection

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 3:54 pm » by Telos61

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 3:58 pm » by Telos61

i built this webpage a while back when i was living at mt shasta...

http://www.mountshastaportal.vze.com/

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 pm » by Telos61

i sent this article to jeff rense in 1999..... it was given to me by paul white... i was the first to put it on the internet and it traveled like wildfire...

http://www.rense.com/ufo5/undergiza.htm

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 4:16 pm » by Telos61

if one was to study the book of mormon in great detail as well as find the knight templars roots in north america,, you will hit on something glorious hidden at mt shasta

and im going to find it.... im going back to mt shasta in september......

there is a map given to me by............. blank.. blank..... and i have to go back and find the location. it should be easy for me... i know mt shasta like the back of my hand....

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 4:24 pm » by Purplepanther

Excellent post and a lot of good points. Plenty of food for thought here. Sorry I give you a hard time here and there, I know your a good person and I'm trying to curve my appetite for being a shit head.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 4:37 pm » by Telos61

the ancients were very very very very very interested with the SUN... They were obsessed with it...

every single ancient temple around the world followed the sun......

why?

because the ancients followed the celestial season and knew all the cycles of mankind and when they will end and begin... The SUN regulates these cycles by way of corona explosions....

these wave particles hit the earths magnetic field and open up vortexes in the planets energy grid and starts and ends cycles of human evolution by raising or lowering the earths electromagnetic essence..

in less then 2 years this ancient grid will come to life and a light show so beautiful will occur on all the major energy points on the planet.......

mount shasta.... tibet..... ayers rock.... mt. fuji .. giza pyramids.... stonehenge.. macu pichu....... bermuda triangle (atlantis).....the chinese pyramid fields...... chiten izta... teotiucchaun.....and many many other yet unknown locations.

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 4:38 pm » by Telos61

purplepanther wrote:Excellent post and a lot of good points. Plenty of food for thought here. Sorry I give you a hard time here and there, I know your a good person and I'm trying to curve my appetite for being a shit head.

NP their panther. :flop:

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 4:44 pm » by Telos61

here is absolute proof that UFOS use the energy grid to get back and forth interdimensionally..
the giza pyramids are a MAJOR vortex

http://www.realufos.net/2009/04/ufo-over-pyramids-on-april-20-2009-on.html

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 5:01 pm » by Telos61

[youtube]x5F_2XJx9BY&feature=related[/youtube]

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 pm » by Telos61

machu pichu

YOGANANDA

PreviousNext