corona mass ejection

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm » by Telos61

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 pm » by Telos61

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 5:24 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm » by Nibirutracker

I think credibility comes with spelling. The dumbass actually thought it is called a corona mass ejection. No, it is a coronal mass ejection. I am so sick of these people who cut and paste stuff from the net and claim it to support their intelligence.Image NICE FAIL TELOS
As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 6:45 pm » by Trenker

telos61 wrote:if one was to study the book of mormon in great detail as well as find the knight templars roots in north america,, you will hit on something glorious hidden at mt shasta

and im going to find it.... im going back to mt shasta in september......

there is a map given to me by............. blank.. blank..... and i have to go back and find the location. it should be easy for me... i know mt shasta like the back of my hand....

Super cool - can I come?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm » by Telos61

nibirutracker wrote:I think credibility comes with spelling. The dumbass actually thought it is called a corona mass ejection. No, it is a coronal mass ejection. I am so sick of these people who cut and paste stuff from the net and claim it to support their intelligence.Image NICE FAIL TELOS

dear Niburu tracker....

im assuming that you believe that niburu exists because of you're nick? I think you're nuts in the head actually... there is NO niburu...

[youtube]onsyPYKheFI&feature=related[/youtube]

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 pm » by Telos61

every sun in the universe is a binary.... EVERY SINGLE ONE....

that means OUR sun is also a binary.........

every 26,000 years our 2 suns aligns with the galactic center causing massive solar flares..

you're nibiru is a joke and against all scientific logic....

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 pm » by Telos61

[youtube]Mx12nRvxHzg&feature=related[/youtube]

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm » by Nibirutracker

telos61 wrote:
nibirutracker wrote:I think credibility comes with spelling. The dumbass actually thought it is called a corona mass ejection. No, it is a coronal mass ejection. I am so sick of these people who cut and paste stuff from the net and claim it to support their intelligence.Image NICE FAIL TELOS

dear Niburu tracker....

im assuming that you believe that niburu exists because of you're nick? I think you're nuts in the head actually... there is NO niburu...

[youtube]onsyPYKheFI&feature=related[/youtube]

Show me proof that it doesn't. Nice to see you avoiding the fact that you don't know shit about coronal mass ejections.Loser.

You calling me nuts, you who claim to have had access to inner earth but not a single pic. Yeah, that makes sense. You would think even a handicapped person would bring a camera on a day trip to the zoo. You however claim to visit inner-earth, and have no evidence. Everyone here can smell your feet sucking b.s. from a mile away. I think we have all had about enough of your inner earth stories, if you had a pic of mount shasta itself you would at least have an ounce of reasonable creditability. You probably don't live anywhere near there and when the real inner earth expedition takes place this august live streamed from beginning to end by actual qualified people who don't work at wal-mart, your foot will be right in your mouth, you would probably like that. However you have posted no proof of anything whatsoever. So keep on with your sad little lonely existence you pitiful little pansy. I bet if you smoked a joint for once in your life you might calm down a bit. I really truely do hope that you find the entrance to the underground bases like dulce when looking for innerearth and get eaten or experimented on by the draco reptilians. At least then the truth won't be skewed by dis-info idiots like you. :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:
As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

PreviousNext