corona mass ejection

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 2:12 pm » by Telos61

scientists around the world constantly speak about how a huge solar flare can destroy the electricial grid and fry circuits...

but they never talk about the human bodies electrical system....

would everybody get a heart attack?

food for thought.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 2:19 pm » by Telos61

solar flares and the " body electric"..

http://www.altwaters.com/page/258756207

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 2:42 pm » by Telos61

the earth has magnetic lines of force..... they absorb cosmic rays and UV radiation from the sun and distribute it throughout the globe....

the human body also has magnetic lines of force... the ancient art of acupuncture proves this.

the ancients built all their temples and pyramids and stone circles where these lines cross......

there is an ancient science that is extremely important to mankind especially now that we are looking for alternative energies to get away from fossil fuels...

this grid system is absolutely fantastic and GOD has given this to man to use.....

its not only a power source but it has the ability to make man inter dimensionally travel......heal the human body.. develop the pineal gland.. go backward or forward in time...make man astral project... develop all our para normal powers... levitate....and keep human cells alive making us immortal...

this is the knowledge the ET';s will give us when they come.......

its all about the ancient grid.....

what goes on up in the sky is the same thing that goes on ...on the earths surface and both are the same thing that goes on within our bodies.....

this is the holy trinity... THE TRUE HOLY TRINIITY....

as above.. so below.. so within...

the next solar mass ejection can either short circuit the grid and destroy mankind and bring it lower into the astral planes...

or

a solar mass ejection can evolve consciousness, raise mans vibrations and bring earth to higher vibrational worlds...

lets hope it is the latter......

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 2:46 pm » by Telos61

UFO propulsion has nothing to do with what they are doing at area 51.....

UFO's work on the planetary grid network........

they come to earth inter-dimensionally...

stonehenge and the pyramids at giza are still used for this purpose...

the secret govt dont even know how this works.... it is off limitis to them...

the electromagnetic grid system is the KEY to all knowldege in the universe.

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 pm » by Telos61

these line are connected to thought....

thus.. UFOS work on mind energy and thought.. both are electromagnetic in nature...

do you guys want to do a quick experiment on UFO propulsion?

close your eyes...

visualize a UFO in the sky,,,

now make it go right...

now make it go left...

now make it land...

now make it go up into the sky and dissapear...

did you guys do that in your mind? did you see it and make it happen...

the school if UFO propulsion has just ended.. you all have your degree...

the grid system is tied to our brains!!!!!!!

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 2:59 pm » by G3n3sis

I feel your thread has much truth in it Telos, by way of connections I see you have done quite a bit of research. Do you believe that at the centre of all the mysteries and conspiracies there is a lost universal science and philosophy which unites all the traditions of mankind?
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 pm » by Telos61

g3n3sis wrote:I feel your thread has much truth in it Telos, by way of connections I see you have done quite a bit of research. Do you believe that at the centre of all the mysteries and conspiracies there is a lost universal science and philosophy which unites all the traditions of mankind?

yes indeed... sacred geometry is the piece of the puzzle missing that would unite all of humanity.....

the grid system is the freemason secret.... (light freemasonry that is).........

during the middle ages.... the masons built cathedrals and churches in europe.. all built on ancient places and ley lines.....

sacred geometry is hidden in the architecure.....and on the grid map surrounding our planet..
sound and harmonics also play a key role....

the knights templars came to north america but we are not told this in university... they built many stone circles here.....

they went to mt shasta as well to hide things. :lol:

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 3:32 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 3:34 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Next