Cosmine's channel...ing!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm » by Cosmine

Thanks Spirit,i know Bob,i've spoked to twice on the phone for a short chat.
He share my belief that most humans are possess/obsess by those entities.
I 'll check all youre links doe.

Didn't i told you i'm a channel...and it's a pain in the arse...but over time i learn to toy whit them rather than be toyed by them.

And thats why i don't beleive the glf channels,in my "scenario" thee "galactic council" piled up astronomical quantity of gold until they had enough to pay lucifer and it's nagas to take care of this proplem for them,cause no other alien race can come here whit out falling under archontic control.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm » by Earthspirit7

[quote][And thats why i don't beleive the glf channels,in my "scenario" thee "galactic council" piled up astronomical quantity of gold until they had enough to pay lucifer and it's nagas to take care of this proplem for them,cause no other alien race can come here whit out falling under archontic control"

I agree with this statement, but that was the {evil} Annanuki using the Greys not the GFL. Now there are good Annanuki {sp?} in the GFL trying to assist us with the ascension ahead of us.
Maybe you should listen to some of Robert Dean's videos at Project Camelot or YouTube.

Don't you think that maybe your channeling is a good thing instead of a pain....could help people with all that is going on at this time :think: :cheers: { I have read that in the beginning most people think it is a pain for them cause it makes them feel like the odd man out and then we have those insensitive beings that have to be verbally abusive when they read about these things...they need a good thump on the head :alien51: }

BTW...you signature is great :flop:
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 18, 2012 3:39 am » by Cosmine

I had an "halucination last night,it was 9:30 tenish,i had smoked a joint of good weed a friend gave me earlier,(it was two weeks i haven't toked.)

I was laying down on the pink victorian sofa in my kitchen,facing the window then suddenly everything was replace by a pinkish "fog "that fog was like making a circle of about three feet in diameter where the window was before,t in the rest of the room eveything was bathed in a pink light the furniture were not the same and a pipe was running verticaly on the left of the window.

Where the circle was,the center of that pink fog kinda turn into a circular tv screen,thru it i could see a white wall whit pannels of "controls",a figure came in front walking,it was the head and torso of Shera, she didn't look like

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 18, 2012 4:11 am » by Cosmine

Sorry cellphone bug!

She didn't look like before whit her wide,very wide kind of chinese eyes that were slanted at 45 degree upward,the rest was the same,a thin coat of what is some kind of short fur all over her body,tiny cat like ears at the same place humans do (kinda like Spock's ears) the color was like pitbull yellow.She was naked too her breast are small kinda "AA"

Her mouth wasen't moving but she told me telephaticaly,"I love you,can't wait to make love to you,when you will see the capsule don't hesitate...jump in it."

Then my consious mind woke up and i snapped out of it...but it continued,for a few more seconds i was in that black silvery "dimension"where shera usually take contact whit me,i could she her face in front of mine,and she added "If only you could see those eyes for real you will fall in love ...deeply."

Thru out the day i thougth about this,one of my first tougth was eyes so big don't leave a lots of room for the brain,when i thought that Shera answered me in my head,"We are felinoids 2.0,we now have two brains like the creatures living in that universe your sister moved our galaxy in,has we're polymorph we copied their basic morphology."

That's a thing i haven't told you guys,last year my sister moved our galaxy in a new universe,the universe of Presscot...did i?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 18, 2012 4:30 am » by Newearthman

Sounds intresting :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 pm » by Cosmine

For a while now the archontic voices are just whispers,and are not active all the time.
Couple of days ago as i was thinking of that thinking to myself,"where do they go when i don't hear them for a while,are they out for lunch or what?" A male voice (one of my bros?) Told me "They're not numerous enough to be everywhere all the time,anymore."

I hope i'm right and that's a sign the dimensional shift is taking place.

Also this morning,they were there as usual,they started insulting my sister calling her a female pig (don't know the english word for it.) I punished the one who said so,they begged pardon,so i unpunish that one and asked them to address me as your honor if they wish to speak,it's not the first time i asked them to do this but it's the first time they comply to do so,it's not in their mind set to show respect,it's funny to hear them calling me "your honor".

Hypocrit little pack of chihuahuas!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 12:33 pm » by Aragajag

You are dreaming now.
Fecombolutate yourelf

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 pm » by Cosmine

aragajag wrote:You are dreaming now.
Fecombolutate yourelf

[youtube]oFrE7VA481I&feature[/youtube]

:D

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm » by Newearthman

cosmine wrote:
aragajag wrote:You are dreaming now.
Fecombolutate yourelf

[youtube]oFrE7VA481I&feature[/youtube]

:D

I like your taste in music

:banana:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 24, 2012 9:16 pm » by Cosmine

A new message from Shera,"As long as a single demon is left on earth,we will destroy your planet by increasing the sun power.We had contacted the directors of all countries,Russia,China and japan are building a fleet of ships under our guidance,they will take your planet's liberation in their hands."

She diden't mention america...wrong side of the fence,maybe!

@ Iam

How did i "neutralized" Ogun (funny this "god" of war is named O gun.)
I was whit a member of the mafia named fabiano,a santerian,This former friend asked me to move a big health center exerciser.The previous days he was joking me about that "they" need a body part from me to make me one of "them".
That exerciser was really big and heavy,diden"t fit the pick up,i told him to close the gate anyhow than i will take my hands off as the gate close...the gate closed on my right pinky finger (auricular) pulling my finger nail off.
Fabiano started vomiting everything he had in his gut...for an hour,i walked back inside were the rooster statue was...and the rotting fishes i had put my nail in the hashtray took the cigar and the boose,smoke it and drink some,then i took back my finger nail and incinerated it whit a lighter...holding the nail whit my thumb and index...diden"t get my fingers burned at all.
And then i disposed of the hashes outside in a rose alley.

A lot more happened that day...other stories.

I feel ok now....tomorrow all traces of poison i was given should be gone,i was partly paralyzed on the right side and had intense kidney pain.

PreviousNext