Cosmine's channel...ing!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:10 am » by Cosmine

Newearthman convinced me to share some of my paranormal experience on the forum whit you's.
My english ain't so bad,but i'm a really slow writer so don't except long detailed answers to questions or comments,stupid comments would be ignored,i would not go flaming over them and ruin my tread.
I'm channeling from dawn to dusk,usually demons whispering stupid stuff over and over again.
The more interesting entities are luciferian,
Lucifer/Kalloo,a "man" of a few words.
His "wife" Lethicia/Kalvee a wise but criptic entity who usually answer my questions on the spot.
Kalkeen my twin from the underworld. He used to be really violent and intolerant due to Lucifer having striped him away of all qualities,for him to rule the punishment side of hell whit out any remorse.He loves to take the appearance of a humanoid horse.
Kalkoo,the new "born"created to replace Kalkeen as ruler of hell,he's under training whit Lucifer to teach i'm the know how of the job.
Kalkeen of course being freed of his "duty" and take the place of lucifer as ruler of the universe.
And Kallee whom i called my sister who share my soul as a part of herself,she childlike and all loving,to her everything is beautiful and amusing even the wickedess demons.

I'm tired of writing now but i'll give you one of my latest experience.
A few weeks ago,i was taking a bath in the afternoon,as i was relaxing in the bathtub i could see an intense red light trhu my close eyelids And some heat like when you're close to a fireplace then i felt the light coming close to my face,my eyes were still close and trhu my eyelids i could see the outline of a face,i knew it was lucifer,and no one can stare at him except the members of his "family" i'll named before.He's nicknamed mirror of god,I guess that's what Kalloo means.

I gonna go trhu my old posts during the night to give you a better picture in a lazy way. :twisted:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 am » by Cosmine

When demons talk to me,the universe being unreal is one of their fav themes.
they love that concept in which they are the mighty master of illusions.
But they are especially master liars.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 am » by Cosmine

I'm a psychic,And maybe my cat to,she's often tell me stuff like clean my litter,pet me,or i don't like to see the bottom of my food bowl.
More interesting she sometimes act as an avatar for an et whom name herself Shera.
Shera is a "felinoid",And every few months she talk to me thru my cat.
Here's what i remember from our last "conversation",before xmas.
I love you she said,while the cat came sitting in front of me.
"Like i told you before we have just one partner thuout our lives and i choose you for me,don't worry i am beautiful and i can take a human shape to make you feel at ease."
I took the cat in my hands and told her."As far as i know you are just a voice in my head,other than in a ghostly manner i never saw you either."
Meanwhile the cat had move off me to go on a chair beside the one i was sitting on.At the same time Shera Told me on an angry tone "Just wait for first contact you'll see if i'm not real." the cat jump off that chair in front of me and put her ten forepaw claws in my thigh,then run in the bedroom away from me.
My cat is the sweetess cat in the world she never "attack" me before or since.

On the soul of my dead mother,i swear this is true!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 am » by Cosmine

In ancient greek Daimon means companion,nearly everyone are obsess by the archons and when someone become possess the individual turns into a toxic personality. :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:50 am » by Cosmine

I second that facepalm,so tired of biblical peoples mixing lucifer,gnostitism whit satanism.
Nothing personal doe,Tuthdefender i know you're a good soul.
If you research on lucuferianism and sift thru the garbage that mix lucifer and satan caracters you will that true luciferians worship lucifer as a "god" of wisdom.

Imo,lucifer is not a god but a seraphim,no.2 after the creator,somekind of a super intendent of the universe.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:58 am » by Cosmine

I didn't read the tread but i agree whit the title,according to my channeled infos hell is a temporary punishment then the souls are sent back to were they came from.(Earth is just one planet in the universe.)
But some souls are so wicked that they will never make it out of there. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

"Hell is full of souls whom never did NOTHING." :twisted:
Dante,The divine comedy.

Think about that quote. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 am » by Cosmine

My friend,lucifer is a latin name for the creature that theology named seraphiel the supreme "angel".
And don't get me wrong,this angel don't even know what the word pity means,he's a severe and unmercyfull judge,"The law is the law,is the law." :hell: :bang;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 7:12 am » by Cosmine

teloc wrote:
cosmine wrote:
lahlaos wrote:
Fuck lucifer dont even give him the pleasure of speaking about him.

! :o LUCIFER THE LIGHTBRINGER :o !
FUCK OFF! what a ridiculous statement.

Buddy like so many others you confuse lucifer (god's hitman ) and satan (the destroyer).

and u dont know what ur talking bout..

:cheers: :cheers:

No,Choro, i have no idea,at all! Like if i say teloc=death in a fictional language called enochian writen by a madman called Dee in the 15th hundred,you'll find something to prove at least that i don't know everything? :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 am » by Cosmine

Who is lucifer is not the question,the real question is what is lucifer?

Angels have no free will of their own.their more like parts of a big machine (deus ex machina.)
But lucifer (lucifer is just a name,men give names to everything for him to intellectually understand his "universe") is a creature like no others,the first born nicknamed mirror of god.

Imo, lucifer's attitude toward evil is well portrayed by De niro's in taxi driver's movie.
A wacko whom by societies standard is a rabbid dog to put down.but the only one whit enough spine and hearth to stand up against the drug/prostitution ring,that hold the 12 years old beauty,that doesn't want to be saved (symbolic of humanity?)

[youtube]4e9CkhBb18E&feature[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 am » by Newearthman

Intresting! :cheers:

I came across this today... http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm

Fellow Citizens of Earth,

It is time to expose the covert controllers of mankind. I assure you this is not speculation, a hoax, or the figment of peoples imagination. These parasitic creatures are real and they need to be dealt with immediately so mankind can evolve to the next level of existence.

Although these parasites are not human, they feed off the negative energy/emotions of humans. It is unclear when these cosmic, amoeba-like creatures first came to earth, but we know they were discovered by shamans in altered states of consciousness long ago and have recently been photographed. The reason everyone is not seeing them on a daily basis is because the creature's energy signature is beyond our normal, narrow range of vision within the electromagnetic spectrum. What scientist call "visible light."

NASA photo of the same object enlarged and enhanced.

These are not space craft: they are living creatures that the modern pioneers in this field of research (during the 1950s) termed "sky fish."

Why does everything seem so negative? Where are the "Good Guys"?. I'm sure there has to be a positive side to the equation. Is it posible for you to work on your channeling ability and find more positive beings to communicate with or do you believe you have a bond with the "Dark Side" so to speak?

Next