Could $1 trillion coin solve debt crisis?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 pm » by Cia212

Middleman wrote:Wouldn't this represent a direct challenge to the reserve banking system of a similar nature to that of Presidential Executive Order 11,110, by which John F Kennedy instructed the Treasury secretary to issue $4.2 billion in silver certificates as a form of currency in place of Federal Reserve Notes?

Or am I reading it wrong?

Not really, this is just a way to circumvent the debt ceiling without having to ask congress to act. It's a sort of power grab by the executive branch.

The GOP was hoping Obama would agree to spending cuts (of any kind) during the next debt ceiling debate in February. That's naive on their part. Obama got his tax increases without having to cut spending at all. And the funny thing is, despite all of Obama's hate mongering and class warfare - he didn't raise income rates for the 1%! Ha! Suckers!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 pm » by I2haveseen

Richc wrote:I think the US military has too many fingers in too many pies..

The UK once had quite a large Empire globally and one of the reasons we don't now is the amount of money you have to throw at it.

An empire can easily bankrupt a nation.

Im not even sure i agree with the notion that the US have to be the global policemen and piece keepers.
( but thats a topic of its own. )

And lets not forget Black Ops..
I wouldn't be suprised if most, or at least large amounts of money that just seems to go missing isn't going directly to these projects.

I would love to know what the US debt level would be right now if in the last 20 years the US military and Black op projects had been funded at pre Gulf War levels.?

Anybody have an idea on that one.?

RIK

You are.

.....a mind reader :flop:

Same.

& I'm not sure if I'm on the good side or not (lol JK (half :shock: ))........Democrocey 'way' I mean (lol AGAIN: whole other thread).

Still. A global cop is needed....... :peep:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 pm » by Perronick

I see no global cop. Since WW2 I only see fake excuses to invade countries and enemies being invented or taken out of proportion while brainwashing the population. Honestly, more like a gang than a police force.

The coin could work to solve some temporary situation but just by itself doesn't sound like it's going to help much.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm » by Middleman

Cia212 wrote:
Middleman wrote:Wouldn't this represent a direct challenge to the reserve banking system of a similar nature to that of Presidential Executive Order 11,110, by which John F Kennedy instructed the Treasury secretary to issue $4.2 billion in silver certificates as a form of currency in place of Federal Reserve Notes?

Not really, this is just a way to circumvent the debt ceiling without having to ask congress to act.

You are talking about motivation, I am talking about the mechanism of action.

In both cases, the power of the (privately owned) central bank to wave its magic wand and create money out of nothing is being used by someone outside the club, in this case a government.

That is an open challenge to the banksters authority, in my opinion.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm » by Phaeton

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:40 pm » by Cia212

Middleman wrote:
Cia212 wrote:

Not really, this is just a way to circumvent the debt ceiling without having to ask congress to act.

You are talking about motivation, I am talking about the mechanism of action.

In both cases, the power of the (privately owned) central bank to wave its magic wand and create money out of nothing is being used by someone outside the club, in this case a government.

That is an open challenge to the banksters authority, in my opinion.

I see. No, that would only be the case if the coin was circulated. It's really no different than what happens now, instead of bonds (that congress controls the maximum number of), it's a coin.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:42 pm » by monica44

Money is man made, it does not have to be mined or obtained from some far off place, it gets minted probably in a place not far from you now. So for gods sake someone tell me HOW on Earth any country can be in debt. Yes yes i have seen the figures that get spent etc, but they are just figures, numbers on a sheet so the someone can account for it.
The clock or at least the modern clock [that our employers measure our worth in paper money] we have come to pit our lives by was invented roughly the same time the bank of England began the scam of making money with the stolen proceeds of its people, through the great [ :mrgreen: ] Sir Issac Newton, the money thing was set up as a huge con against the people of England at a time they were refusing to hand over any more gold/silver to that bonkers man King George 3rd so he could go to war in America against the french amongst others things.
This money and time thing are the very two things which enables those in power to keep the masses enslaved, it is as simple as that, so once you know this it then becomes easier to break away from the herd, to go forth and let go of the material needs which binds one to work long hours for employers. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:43 pm » by Spikey

Nihilgeist wrote:
Mydogma wrote:And what's backing the 1 trillion dollar coin...same garbage..how about freeze all debt...then add a zero globally to all assets...yesTerday u made 20 hour...today 200 hour...it Would free up liquitity in a flash...

That wouldn't change anything. The ratio of money owed to money earned would be exactly the same, only now it's inflated. If you're making $200 an hour instead of $20, that means they're needing to make $200,000 instead of $20,000 a month to pay that $200 an hour, and so on and so forth. One man's debt is another man's income.

Unless of course, you phone the bank or credit company who holds your debt and tell them guess what...i'm not fucking paying you a penny...now fuck off.

If everyone did the same...poof! No more debt, or banks that control it.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 pm » by monica44

[quote="monica44"]Money is man made, it does not have to be mined or obtained from some far off place, it gets minted probably in a place not far from you now. So for gods sake someone tell me HOW on Earth any country can be in debt. Yes yes i have seen the figures that get spent etc, but they are just figures, numbers on a sheet so the someone can account for it.
The clock or at least the modern clock [that our employers measure our worth in paper money] we have come to pit our lives by was invented roughly the same time the bank of England began the scam of making money with the stolen proceeds of its people, through the great [ :mrgreen: ] Sir Issac Newton, the money thing was set up as a huge con against the people of England at a time they were refusing to hand over any more gold/silver to that bonkers man King George 3rd so he could go to war in America against the french amongst others things.
This money and time thing are the very two things which enables those in power to keep the masses enslaved, it is as simple as that, so once you know this it then becomes easier to break away from the herd, to go forth and let go of the material needs which binds one to work long hours for employers.
This i guess is the greatest con against mankind at this moment,, In Bristol we are in the beginnings of having our own currency, but also everyone has their own too, it is called their hands/brains, and it is better than any piece of paper with false promise to pay on the front.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 3:40 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

who wants a trillion dollar coin who would take it ? cant walk in mc donalds and pay for a big mac meal with it ? it's useless to anyone, Give china 1 i reckon they would refuse and ask for bills that are redeemable in goods and services because thats what this whole money system is about 1 trillion dollar coins is just dumb unless the the price of bread goes up to 1 billion dollars a loaf ...

wait a minute ... ??
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

PreviousNext