Could Obama Be Supporting The Rise Of ISIS?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 3:04 am » by Mep630

Could Obama Be Supporting The Rise Of ISIS?

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... e_Of_ISIS/

Shocking claim Obama behind newly formed Islamic State

by Kris Kane | Western Journalism | July 7, 2014

http://www.westernjournalism.com/shock-claim-obama-behind-islamic-caliphate/

This video makes the shocking claim that Barack Hussein Obama is behind the newly formed Islamic State—the Caliphate that reaches from Iraq to Jordan, whose army is now marching toward our embassy in Baghdad. Citing the just-published blockbuster book, Dark Forces, along with Muslim Brotherhood sources—the brains behind the Caliphate—and a Muslim Brotherhood member in the Department of Homeland Security, it appears to be an inescapable conclusion: that Barack Hussein Obama is in fact behind the Islamic Caliphate!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am » by Clearized1

I wouldn't put it past him and his cronies to be behind this. How else do you create the false flags so easily, and convince millions that you need them to be secure??

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. ---- Benjamin Franklin.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 3:38 am » by Innosent

Wow! Just when I was thinking there's nothing but bunk on here....what a can of worms. :clapper:
Yes. I believe so. Look up Katherine Azeez. Maybe it's Aziz I don't know... :rtft:

Yoo can't hide forever. Where are yoo now Edward Snowden. Why can't yoo hack into their computers and phones and deliver some real truth....f#cking shill yoo Snowden.

Calling all hackers and ITs.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 5:16 am » by mediasorcery

up is down
left is right
good is evil
right is wrong

more then liklely?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 am » by Innosent

mediasorcery wrote:up is down
left is right
good is evil
right is wrong

more then liklely?

The world is square my friend! :P

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 6:07 am » by mediasorcery

:flop: :lol: ^ :cheers:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 am » by Edward777

When people debate if Obama is a Muslim or Christian they often forget he was raised in a Sunni environment. That upbringing may explain why his policies are always anti-Shia.

My personal opinion is that Obama only worships himself but his early environment had to influence his hatred of the Shia today.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 am » by Mep630

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com