Could our Moon have been Nibiru?

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:50 pm » by Stone069

drextin wrote:Actually stone your theory is not all that crazy. If the planet that supposedly collided with the earth was nibiru then the moon and earth would be part of nibiru.

The only thing is the model for a collision no longer holds water. The reason being that when they first ran the simulation all the data seemed to confirm the collision model. But.........they found that when they left the model running for a few months the moon always lost its orbit and crashed back into the earth. So for now they are sticking with the theory but most scientists are looking elsewhere for answers on the moon's origins.

When I had heard of collision theory it was a double hit which "stabilized" the orbit and setup the slow progression of the lunar orbit.

Trust me I did not want to have the thought, but since I did and couldn't shake it I had to put it out there and let it get shot full of holes if ness. or see if it could hold any water, It seemed like an interesting path to go down.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:59 pm » by Avimoas

pindz wrote:I think SOME PLANET WE DONT KNOW ABOUT EXIST IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ...
its on Sumerian Tablets ... :mrcool:

:nope:

1 Clay tablet of tens of thousands, does not mean anything to me , Only one man thinks that its the map of the stars.
Maybe it just come to describes the women of the owner of the house, etc...
Last edited by Avimoas on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm » by Avimoas

dlslith wrote:
pindz wrote:I think SOME PLANET WE DONT KNOW ABOUT EXIST IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ...
its on Sumerian Tablets ... :mrcool:

And many more cultures believe this as well

Tell me I'm curious about it who else believe in Nibiru ?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 pm » by Slith

drextin wrote:
dlslith wrote:Some have said that the moon is of earth, others have said it is artificial. I think it's artificial, and I believe a post was put on here a couple weeks back that supports my claim. Not saying I'm right, but when you delve into the theory more, one might understand the thinking behind it

Slith I entered into the moon mystery like I do anything else. No matter how much it intrigues me I set about to debunk it first or at least create some reasonable doubt. The moon and its possible artificial origins is one that not only can't I dismiss but the more I try the more the mystery deepens.

Yeah, we think of the moon, well, as the moon. I think it's taken for granted, and you are right the more we look the more we need to know. It's so mysterious that one can't just look and say wow. There is something more to it, can't place my finger on it, but there is more. Frustrating, like something on the tip of your tongue.
Peace,
Slith

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Previous