Could our Moon have been Nibiru?

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm » by Stone069

I WANT TO STATE RIGHT HERE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS TRUE

I just had this crazy thought............Could our moon have been Nibiru?

I have seen all these theories about Nibiru and the craziest thing popped into my head. I was looking at posts about ooparts and then one about Secret teachings of Jesus, when out of the blue, this thought passed through my head. I will concede I have spent many hours on many sights watching every kind of video and reading all kinds of topics. It may just be conspiracy overload.

I am not trying to play games but I wonder is it possible that the ancient civilizations were wiped out on both planets and this left "ooparts". The "Beginnings" of most religions contain similar stories of devastation and rebirth. Which would certainly come from the interaction between the planets realigning.

Is all of this even possible or do I need to take two weeks off from these sites?

Any feedback would be appreciated

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 pm » by Stone069

I said it was crazy :ohno: :help: :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 8:43 pm » by Drextin

Actually stone your theory is not all that crazy. If the planet that supposedly collided with the earth was nibiru then the moon and earth would be part of nibiru.

The only thing is the model for a collision no longer holds water. The reason being that when they first ran the simulation all the data seemed to confirm the collision model. But.........they found that when they left the model running for a few months the moon always lost its orbit and crashed back into the earth. So for now they are sticking with the theory but most scientists are looking elsewhere for answers on the moon's origins.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 8:55 pm » by Avimoas

I think that planet Nibiru does not exist at all.

:robot:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 pm » by Slith

Some have said that the moon is of earth, others have said it is artificial. I think it's artificial, and I believe a post was put on here a couple weeks back that supports my claim. Not saying I'm right, but when you delve into the theory more, one might understand the thinking behind it

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 pm » by Pindz

I think SOME PLANET WE DONT KNOW ABOUT EXIST IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ...
its on Sumerian Tablets ... :mrcool:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm » by Slith

pindz wrote:I think SOME PLANET WE DONT KNOW ABOUT EXIST IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ...
its on Sumerian Tablets ... :mrcool:

And many more cultures believe this as well

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 pm » by Pindz

SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOON FROM ALEX COLLIER (YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY :flop: ,
HE ALSO SAY THAT MOON IS LIKE 12000 YEARS OLD , AND I AM WITH HIM ON THIS)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 pm » by Drextin

dlslith wrote:Some have said that the moon is of earth, others have said it is artificial. I think it's artificial, and I believe a post was put on here a couple weeks back that supports my claim. Not saying I'm right, but when you delve into the theory more, one might understand the thinking behind it

Slith I entered into the moon mystery like I do anything else. No matter how much it intrigues me I set about to debunk it first or at least create some reasonable doubt. The moon and its possible artificial origins is one that not only can't I dismiss but the more I try the more the mystery deepens.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 9:41 pm » by Stone069

OK lets fast forward thru the basic theory. Life is good on protoearth, "Nibiru" passes by as a long elliptical orbit and gets captured by protoearth. This causes large die off on Earth, no Intelligent life is left, if there was any. Mean while intelligent life from Nibiru survives and populates Earth. Nibiru life is now devastated by an event, and the moon is now devoid of life, and earth now is a colonized planet. Through the course of natural events since, we have lost and gained numbers in cycles which allows the stories to propagate into the myths, legends and religions of modern man.

Edit by the way drex the art. moon theory may have had influence here as I was intrigued by the idea also.

Next