Could this be slightly real?

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 pm » by brillbilly


i think yur are all on the wrong tracks,any level headed person can tell that that picture was taken in kenya and it a lovly picture of the birth of barack hussain obama.the face gives it away :D

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:21 pm » by Blacky


brillbilly wrote:i think yur are all on the wrong tracks,any level headed person can tell that that picture was taken in kenya and it a lovly picture of the birth of barack hussain obama.the face gives it away :D



Nice :flop:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:cheers:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm » by TheDuck


Respect and Amen to that, I wonder if the dog was sexually assaulted? maybe he should file for a rape charge.. :D
Last edited by TheDuck on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:34 pm » by brillbilly


:D :obsessed:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm » by TheDuck


brillbilly wrote::D :obsessed:

:cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:38 pm » by Ihaveseen


I've been out with some dogs in my time, thank goodness we never had children!!! :obsessed:
Image
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm » by Blacky


theduck wrote:Respect and Amen to that, I wonder if the dog was sexually assaulted? maybe he should file for a rape charge.. :D


Think it needs to lol :banana:
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 pm » by Blacky


ihaveseen wrote:I've been out with some dogs in my time, thank goodness we never had children!!! :obsessed:




How do you know!!! that could be your kid!!! :o
Last edited by Blacky on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 pm » by TheDuck


:shock:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 pm

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 pm » by Ihaveseen


blacky wrote:
ihaveseen wrote:I've been out with some dogs in my time, thank goodness we never had children!!! :obsessed:




How do you know!!! that could be tour kid!!! :o



Blacky, you said you would keep that a secret!!!! :hugging:
Image
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook