COULD THIS BE THE MOST EVIL F### OF THEM ALL IN THE UK

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 pm » by Malogg

http://wikileaks.cabledrum.net/syria-fi ... from-.html

Thursday 5 July 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing the Syria Files – more than two million emails from Syrian political figures, ministries and associated companies, dating from August 2006 to March 2012. This extraordinary data set derives from 680 Syria-related entities or domain names, including those of the Ministries of Presidential Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Finance, Information, Transport and Culture. At this time Syria is undergoing a violent internal conflict that has killed between 6,000 and 15,000 people in the last 18 months. The Syria Files shine a light on the inner workings of the Syrian government and economy, but they also reveal how the West and Western companies say one thing and do another.

Email-ID 986385
Date 2010-01-22 23:22:43
From pyrite0@rincondeleste.com
To Deputy-t@perc.gov.sy

Want_to_use_your_favorite_Windows_programs_at_your_Mac_operating_computer?_You_can_do_it_now!
[http://images3.store.microsoft.com/prod/clusterb/v2/productAssets/US/EN-US/en-US_Mac_Office_Hm_Student_2008_GZA-00006/en-US111_Mac_Office_Hm_Student_2008_GZA-00006.png]_Our_site_presents_the_great_variety_of_Windows_software_that_is_adopted_specially_for
Mac_computers_and_laptops._You_are_welcome_to_look_over_them_at_our_site_and_download_any_of_the_program_that_you_want.
The New year has always been the time of clearances and great prices. We have reduced prices at our site for you as well. Only now you can become the owner of Microsoft Office 2008 Standart Edition for Mac for less than $100 and save $400 on this product.
Microsoft Office 2008 Standart Edition includes all the main programs that are needed for normal office or home computer functioning. It_includes:_Word_2008,_Excel_2008,_PowerPoint_2008,_Entourage_2008,_Exchange_Server_support_and_the_special_add-on
Messenger_for_Mac.
So_don’t_waste_the_time_and_visit_our_site_to_read_more_about_our_company_and_to_purchase_hundreds_of_software_products_for_the_unbelievably_low_price.
good news: you can get pregnant with one fallopian tube. i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life. DSC_0081 copy February 03, 2009 in my girl |
Permalink | Comments (7) February 25, 2009 in dreams, my faith, things i love | Permalink | Comments (28) pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal. 1 DSC_0042 copy refined sugar will be your enemy till you die.
ok. it's hard to stop. i love every song. i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin. DSC_0079 copy i want those red boots and that coat.

Emails from PY SH1TE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:12 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Stuart Hall arrested by police investigating an allegation of rape and indecent assault

A FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD GIRL THE PERVERTED BASTARD

Read more: Wales Online http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-ne ... z2EDpQInWK

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:11 pm » by Malogg

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Image

Stuart Hall arrested by police investigating an allegation of rape and indecent assault

A FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD GIRL THE PERVERTED BASTARD

Read more: Wales Online http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-ne ... z2EDpQInWK

Lynch the Knob~jocky springs to mind

:hell:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:58 pm » by Mydogma

bump...this is fucked...so these pomp deluded pieces of shit think they should be able to read our emails and invade our space,yet when proof lays infront of them...they all coward because they are all compliciant to the story.l..they are the definition of evil...they should and will find justice...there is a big pedo ring and the bulk of it hangs with the plitical elites...lets start a pedo ring website and we can post all their pictures on it...if justice dosent come to you...you come to justice...bravo to this investigator that has a tonne of courage to stand up against a bunch of deluded wacos that have hi-jacked morality...yet oddly stand in judjement of us all???go figure...Scotland is a discrace...as i the usa and the cps system that also supports 5200 pedos that didnt get investigated...that is the bond that holds the cartel together...they do acts like that and they are all bound to the lie for life...it must be a hellish world they live in, their sociopathic world were they say do as i say...not as i do...and then they find some stupid reason to call you useless and take your kids...to abuse them themselves...i say hanging...and i dont even believe in capital punishment...well now i do...these people like the scumbag sherrif bucannan...the cowardly shit should be paraded down the main street and pissed on...then hung at the public square...along with his cohorts...justice
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 5:40 pm » by Tuor10

Sooner or later, those psychopathic demons will be expunged from existence.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

PR guru Max Clifford said he would try to continue to lead a normal life after being arrested by detectives investigating the Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal, describing the allegations as "totally untrue".

The publicist was yesterday questioned on suspicion of sexual offences as part of Operation Yewtree, the investigation into allegations of sex abuse surrounding Savile and others.

Speaking to reporters outside his Surrey home today, Mr Clifford said: "I'll be working as I normally do - so trying to make things as normal as I possibly can under the circumstances.

"All I can say is that they are totally without any foundation and they are totally untrue."

Mr Clifford said he had "nothing to hide".

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 3:56 am » by Malogg

Ahahahahaha Hollie hoax group crying like little b1tches :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:wink:

Merry Christmas all

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:10 pm » by mediasorcery

yep, the deception runs deep, they have co-opted the movement and are using it to disseminate lies, so dont trust anything unless evidence is produced and many sources checked, that goes for all of them, icke,aj, even j ventura too, sorry but, its not what it seems, good job mal. i feel enlightened more now cos of this thread, keep up the good work m8
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm » by Malogg

Ahahaha No RoadSense Driving School , a driving school to avoid in my opinion . Period .

:ohno:
HAHA Image

PreviousNext