Council threatens man with fine over lost cat posters

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 7:40 pm » by Allreadydead

Council threatens man with fine over lost cat posters! ........and I thought I was nuts! You can imagine the man in court, explaining he just wanted his cat back, and being fined £1000 for his concerns.........WTF!! and yes, again:

What next will they enforce to grab a few more £'s? Wearing the wrong shoes and causing damage to the pavements? being in public with a really loud coloured shirt? laughing in a non-Humour zone? Being found alive in a council graveyard?

I can only say: WTF! :ohno:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 pm » by E6722maj

:alien:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 8:42 pm » by Drjones

allreadydead wrote:Council threatens man with fine over lost cat posters! ........and I thought I was nuts! You can imagine the man in court, explaining he just wanted his cat back, and being fined £1000 for his concerns.........WTF!! and yes, again:

What next will they enforce to grab a few more £'s? Wearing the wrong shoes and causing damage to the pavements? being in public with a really loud coloured shirt? laughing in a non-Humour zone? Being found alive in a council graveyard?

Yeah, what's with the-
'please exit if you do give a fck' ?
Am i slow tonight ? i dunno...anyway :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 8:55 pm » by Allreadydead

drjones wrote:
allreadydead wrote:Council threatens man with fine over lost cat posters! ........and I thought I was nuts! You can imagine the man in court, explaining he just wanted his cat back, and being fined £1000 for his concerns.........WTF!! and yes, again:

Yeah, what's with the-
'please exit if you do give a fck' ?
Am i slow tonight ? i dunno...anyway :cheers:

Evening drjones - couldn't believe this council and the cat lover.......it would be really funny if it wasn't such stupid serious shit!.

Oh, the signature - pure sarcasim - meaning 'If you don't really give a fuck why are you still here'

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm » by Drjones

Ha, nice one i like it, the slogan thing. EVENING... :flop: I'm chilling out enjoying a nice cup of spring dragon longevity tea and a raw cocoa trek bar, very good stuff...
There are ALOT of people that don't really give a fck mate in this world, money is their god, all they think about is how much material crap can they amass and how big can their bank account be. It's all me me me, look at my new mercedes, my new mobile phone, my new 10 bedroom mansion etc etc These people are free by the way... :lol:
Anyway, of course there are many good people in the world and i meet them regularly, certainly not the majority not yet but when these people enter in my life it is as if i am in the presence of god and to 'god' i say, please sir, i want some more, alot more !!
:)

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 pm » by Allreadydead

drjones wrote:Ha, nice one i like it, the slogan thing. EVENING... :flop:
There are ALOT of people that don't really give a fck mate in this world, money is their god, all they think about is how much material crap can they amass and how big can their bank account be. It's all me me me, look at my new mercedes, my new mobile phone, my new 10 bedroom mansion etc etc These people are free by the way... :lol:
Anyway, of course there are many good people in the world and i meet them regularly, certainly not the majority not yet but when these people enter in my life it is as if i am in the presence of god and to 'god' i say, please sir, i want some more, alot more !!
:)

Thats spot on as usual drjones! I refer to them as the 'drones with silver wings' - still poor in many respects, still slaves, but Jesus!, they have silver wings - big deal, I say, I'll take an honest good hearted pauper any time in preference - and like me, with wings that just fly....... :flop:

:cheers:

Previous