Council threatens man with fine over lost cat posters

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 04, 2011 8:21 pm » by Drjones

Council threatens man with fine over lost cat posters
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... sters.html :rtft:

A council has been criticised for threatening to hand a £1,000 fine to a pet owner who put up posters of his lost cat. :help:

Wake up 'Great' Britain, jesus. I just can't believe people enforce this madness, i really can't get my head around how that is done. :headscratch:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 am » by Stratosfear

Petty beige-minded bureaucrats who contribute bugger all to society other than pointless rules that waste everyone's time and cost £££ to impliment. Fuck 'em.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 11:01 am » by Whiteknight2000

What do you expect from the councils??? Every single council is not corrupt. They aren't after world domination, nor do they wan't to enslave us. No one wants to deal with them.

Stuff like this has been happening for decades, nothing new. And it has now gained attention from a new article so good on them.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 4:43 pm » by Mediasorcerer

whiteknight2000 wrote:What do you expect from the councils??? Every single council is not corrupt. They aren't after world domination, nor do they wan't to enslave us. No one wants to deal with them.

Stuff like this has been happening for decades, nothing new. And it has now gained attention from a new article so good on them.

really,are you on a crusade or something,?

you dont believe this is extreme and wrong?you think its ok?

oh man,what will you do when its you one day?

no wonder u were paranoid of being called disinfo.

what are u trying to achieve here,???just be honest,and tell us please,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 5:06 pm » by Postmodernmonk

in defense of the council (never thought i'd type that...) this guy did nail the posters to trees...it's not like he taped them there, or nailed them to phone poles...
i'd like to think if he'd used a non-destructive method to affix the posters to the trees, or simply put them up on walls etc., no one would've said anything...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm » by Boondox681

you dont believe this is extreme and wrong?you think its ok?

i don't think it's 'ok',but 'wrong' is a relative term.
apparently it's 'right' for some over there.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm » by Drjones

postmodernmonk wrote:in defense of the council (never thought i'd type that...) this guy did nail the posters to trees...it's not like he taped them there, or nailed them to phone poles...
i'd like to think if he'd used a non-destructive method to affix the posters to the trees, or simply put them up on walls etc., no one would've said anything...

Oh for fucks sake mate, the guy just wanted his cat back, where does it matter where he puts the fucking posters ? i say as he is probably a tax payer, he should be damn well able to put them anywhere he likes. Why can't people just love and co-operate and get along ? See the bigger picture, the beauty of all life ? Well i guess it's because they are under daily chemical assault from the 'foods' they eat and the water they drink and the tv they watch does'nt help at all... lies lies lies and more lies... aa hhaa haa haa it's great to be a dumbass eh ?..( not you but this is the general mentality of the masses imo)... :P
Totally off the chart insane but this is real, more people know this now which is allright with me.. We've been lied to our whole lives and are still being lied to to this day, and it will only stop when we get off our arses and start seeing us all as one consciousness...see yourself in others... :sunny:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm » by Drjones

2020vision wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:What do you expect from the councils??? Every single council is not corrupt. They aren't after world domination, nor do they wan't to enslave us. No one wants to deal with them.

Hurry up you will be late for school and dont forget your packed lunch.

That's some funny stuff 2020. :clapper: :lol:

Next