COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 pm » by SUKHOV

I always thought that it meant some sort of apocalypse or (revealing) and not the end of the world, but a fundamental change on how the world is, and will be for the next age
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:28 pm » by Shemagh

45 day's eh! Hmm!.... What to do?.............What to do?..........Bugger it, can't think of too much! Always wanted to walk the West Highland Way in Scotland, Maybe I should do that? bit chilly this time of year though!
Seriously though, 45 day's to go........what would you do!!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:41 pm » by *WillEase*

masteruniverse wrote:its already happening over years just people didnt want to beleive it, i told everyone in the year 2000 and everyone laughed at me i told them the seas will rise and the wheather is going to kill alot of people which it has.

funny alot of them arent laughing now.

but with this event it wil be just a continuation of the bad wheather only alot worse .

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 pm » by G3n3sis

I'm wondering how effective this global Tyler Virus will be :/
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:59 pm » by Rich316

All this nonsense about extreme weather is getting old now. We've had extreme weather since adam was a boy. Today it's shoved down our throats by the media to instill fear about a theory about global warming.

If you actually took a look at the statistics, you'll find it's no different now to what it was 20, 30, 40 or even 100 years ago.
Less volcanoes, less floods, no more earthquakes than before.. Don't be so gullible and turn off the tv!

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 12:02 am » by Vulcanic

omg the worlds going to end it's time to drink are own piss!

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 am » by Azznerak the Black

Only 45 days left until the end of the world..........and only 46 days left until the rest of the world wakes up and laughs at those moronic doomsayers that sold all thier possessions and killed thier cats in anticipation of the end.

HA!!!! :banana:

Writer

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 12:39 am » by masteruniverse

well if you think we have always had bad weather your ight but not on the scale over the last 100 years, the earth is preparing us for the worst to come ,and statisticly your wrong , its been getting worse for along time, and the poles do shift its been proven , but when it will happen nobody can truely say but looking at the weakness of the gravity field i expect its due pretty soon and i think this coincides with the galactic alignment, if you know your science then your know that all worlds are connected through a gravity wave thus movement of worlds and alignment means movement of fields which probably aint to good for the weather people.

theres also signs through animal behaviour, there has been lots of beached whales and sharks and fish going crazy , they use the magnetic field for navigation , proof its screwing up in my eyes.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:21 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I dont give a shit if any of you tell me that that I was a dick for not believing in the 211212 prediction on the 22nd... It will be too late then you fucks.. However I cant wait to see the back of another piece of propaganda shit fabricated to sell some shitty books by idiots like Sitchin
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:44 am » by Spock

I started reading the Koran today. Maybe that's what the Mayans were talking about.

PreviousNext