COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:15 am » by The57ironman

:flop:

...... :lol:

.......i can't wait....

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 pm » by Seahawk

This is a very interesting documentary from 2004. I watched the first video this morning, and will watch the other two, as time permits.

This video exemplifies why we are all here, at this site. I'm telling ya. :flop:

I wanted to post this, because my search showed that it hadn't been posted here before. It's quite an investment in time (around 7hours for all 3 parts,) but the first one was very interesting, as it encompasses a historical world view that looks at the time that approaches, the prophesies and predictions made by most ancient cultures, and discusses all aspects of our current world- political and sociological- in relation to where we're headed- or might be. Brilliant work here. If you haven't seen it, and you're here, at DTV, watch it. At least watch a bit of it, to see if it might interest you. :wink: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 11:47 pm » by Vulcanic

i am still on the fence. and why is everyone saying the worlds going to end?????? since when did the mayans say this??? the say CHANGE wtf!!!! no one said end of the world heck the mayans have predictions after 2012 so they didn't even think the world would end.... story here : http://www.inquisitr.com/234366/mayan-r ... -calendar/

change change change by no means means death to a entire planet!!

being the mayans the change they talk about would be something in space or time and i been scouting every release from nasa and other groups and it seems there is change going on right now...

organic life on ice on mercury, that changes everything mainstream said about us and space.
story here: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-575 ... fe-search/

the moon they found out the crust is only 25miles thick and its crust is cracked from ancient impacts
story here : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/0 ... 45482.html

would 2 suns be a change? story here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/2 ... 11864.html

and a huge event happends on dec 21st winter solstice, Planet Alignment something the mayans never got to wtness this alone would have been a great change to them and all ancient cultures since ever ancient temple has look out holes for light to come on the winter solstice...

any of these things is a change in the way we look at and see the universe.

who the heck knows what could happend, no one can predict solar flares or any natural disaster and even if they could , would they tell you??? no one can help us if so, not enough underground bunkers for us all.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 am » by man2012

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
show this eyes of the man from
2:08 to 2:12 :shock: hhhhhhhh

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 3:10 am » by The57ironman

Seahawk wrote:This is a very interesting documentary from 2004. I watched the first video this morning, and will watch the other two, as time permits.

This video exemplifies why we are all here, at this site. I'm telling ya. :flop:

I wanted to post this, because my search showed that it hadn't been posted here before. It's quite an investment in time (around 7hours for all 3 parts,) but the first one was very interesting, as it encompasses a historical world view that looks at the time that approaches, the prophesies and predictions made by most ancient cultures, and discusses all aspects of our current world- political and sociological- in relation to where we're headed- or might be. Brilliant work here. If you haven't seen it, and you're here, at DTV, watch it. At least watch a bit of it, to see if it might interest you. :wink: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

...damn , i wanna watch those... :cheers:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 3:20 am » by Kaarmaa

Vulcanic wrote:i am still on the fence. and why is everyone saying the worlds going to end?????? since when did the mayans say this??? the say CHANGE wtf!!!! no one said end of the world heck the mayans have predictions after 2012 so they didn't even think the world would end....

People aren't satisfied with their lives, they're annoyed by the routine but they don't have the balls to make important decisions to change it. They rather wait, pray, hope for an outside decison-maker. People want change but it isn't coming, so they invent stuff.
But that's just my opinion :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:20 am » by Newearthman

http://www.disclose.tv/news/CERNs_LHC_L ... Date/87131

I've become a true DOOMTARD :bang;

2013 or bust :flop:

Seriously, I hope something major happens that will fuck up "the system" without directly harming life on Earth so it would be like a judgement of our character and hopefully unite mankind...Is that too much to ask for?

:headscratch:

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 10:04 am » by Seahawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 am » by Seahawk

This guy is pretty damn funny. I hear he's an excellent photographer, as well. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 am » by Mozi!!a

PreviousNext