COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:07 pm » by Seahawk

I'm not saying that I necessarily believe any of this, but watching it sure got my brain going. Naturally, I've been interested in it for a long time, and continue with an open mind about it all. It really makes you wonder. I've pretty much been of the mind that it's all just hype- leading up to this date, but when you look at all the history of all the different ancient cultures, the prophesies, etc, and see the parallels, well, it either interests you, or not. I don't know, really. Just food for thought. :flop:

I'm only into the first hour of this, but it's very well done. This woman says that she has spent 20 years looking into all of this, and it shows. I know it's a long commitment on time, so.... I saw 3 hours and thought "no way," but after watching a few minutes, then an hour, I find that it has retained my interest.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Sep 16, 2012 by 9Nania
The Jews, Mayans, Egyptians, Sumerians, Chinese, and almost every culture around the world pointed to 2012 as the time when a huge cataclysm would happen. And the Jewish ancient texts say specifically between September 2012 and December 2012!

Below are a couple of her reference videos. They both look very interesting- relating to the 2012 "End date." Some of you might have seen them already.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded by The101enigma on Nov 10, 2011
documentary about 2012 the mayan culture,ancient structures,calendar and ancient cultures.

All this considered, it sure makes you curious as to why this particular spot is blacked out on Google Earth- in the following video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 24, 2012 by 9Nania
This has to be IT! Coordinates match, axis shifts match, ancient myths match!!! This has to be the orbit of Planet X/Nibiru!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:09 pm » by theclarificator3

NASA Is a counterfeiting doomsday machine to attract more non-believers.
Why do they are doing that?
Because they know the more people fear of December 21, the more chances an actual big disaster would happen.
People minds are connected in such ways we don't understand.
Now imagine billions of minds thinking and fearing the same, it will be inevitable that something big happen.
As NASA said: is impossible an asteroid hit the Earth without notice or a solar blast but they can ensure a big earthquake or big tsunami will not happen?

We can make Yellowstone to erupt!
Last edited by theclarificator3 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 pm » by Poooooot

Seahawk, thank you for all that information and especially the video! :flop: I sure-as-hell do not have time to sit and watch a 3 hour video any time soon, but maybe this weekend when the kids are in bed I can sneak away for a bit and watch. Thanks!
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 am » by The57ironman

Evildweeb wrote:.

......wow, Sentientmind has some stuff.........

Warlords

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUno51LrVdw
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 pm » by Seahawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 14, 2012 by UCLLHL
Dr Francisco Diego Quintana, Honorary Research Associate, UCL Department of Physics and Astronomy
Prof Elizabeth Graham, Professor of Mesoamerican Archaeology, UCL Institute of Archaeology

Did the Classic Maya really predict the end of the world on 21 December 2012? What caused them to record a date that would occur over a thousand years into their future? This lecture reviews a variety of apocalyptic prophecies, specially the one for this year, in the light of scientific research into the formation, development and eventual destruction of entire solar systems, including ours.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 2:14 am » by Cosmine

Until last year,there were two dates going on ,21st and 23th.
So don't claim victory too soon UNBIELIVERS... D:

Not considering the fact that our own calendar had been tampered whit throughout history... :twisted:

BTW what year are we ? :think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 8:22 pm » by Mozi!!a

Dec 13, 2012 :flop:

2012 Documentary of an Uncertain Future

Upload to Disclose.tv

This documentary is a people's history of the last two years presented in chilling and dramatic raw news footage. A chronological compilation of unprecedented and record breaking earthquakes, storms, and UFOs. Strange sounds heard worldwide and unusual global unrest. Extreme weather and mass media UFO sightings, what should we expect in 2013? At the end, a possible connection is proposed... :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 pm » by Eldorado

5 more days until the coronation ceremony of the Giant Jaguar.........for the prophesies state he will rule in the next Great Baktun......and will rule for another 13 Baktuns........5122 years.........

come get some........

Then and only then will we see the true cyclic uproar.............

lets get working........5 more days.......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am » by Seahawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 16, 2012 by jimathers
End of the world? I don't think so. (I put this one together pretty quickly so some of the animation may be off. Seemed to be pointless to air it after the whole "apocalypse") illwillpress.com

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 am » by Richc

Let me throw this thought out there...

Come the 22nd Dec 2012 many will be laughing and saying, "see nothing happened..hahaha"

Ok so lets assume that the start date of the Mayan Log Count Calendar is accurately known.
And that nobody over hundreds if not thousands of years has not fucked up the calendars at all, not even a day missed or miscalculated.
And that all the different civilizations did infact say that 21st Dec 2012 was the end date with no errors made in translation.
And remembering that the Mayans did not say anything about the end of the World.

Even after all these things what if the 21st Dec 2012 isn't the end of anything but the start of a major change.
A start of something that might take years to be properly noticed and completed..

Well, come the 22nd Dec 2012 all will appear to be normal and the same as any other day won't it.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

PreviousNext