COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 am » by Richc

Let me throw this thought out there...

Come the 22nd Dec 2012 many will be laughing and saying, "see nothing happened..hahaha"

Ok so lets assume that the start date of the Mayan Log Count Calendar is accurately known.
And that nobody over hundreds if not thousands of years has not fucked up the calendars at all, not even a day missed or miscalculated.
And that all the different civilizations did infact say that 21st Dec 2012 was the end date with no errors made in translation.
And remembering that the Mayans did not say anything about the end of the World.

Even after all these things what if the 21st Dec 2012 isn't the end of anything but the start of a major change.
A start of something that might take years to be properly noticed and completed..

Well, come the 22nd Dec 2012 all will appear to be normal and the same as any other day won't it.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 am » by Woven

Everyone will get the entertainment they wanted.... isn't that why we have been doing this?

Jung once said there are no accidents. Two people on their way to work smash their cars head-on by agreement.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 2:09 am » by Vertigo

friday will be the most annoying day of the internet :(

keep track with comet ison, in about a year from now we will have an huge show i guess something like hale bob...

also watch the movie "cloud atlas".it supports the reincarnation theory and the soul connection through out lives regardless of time.

i hope after this date people think more behind materialistic reality. there has to be more, maybe that date is the start button. in a few years when we look back we may see what change it brought.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 4:48 am » by Rich316

Richc wrote:Let me throw this thought out there...

Come the 22nd Dec 2012 many will be laughing and saying, "see nothing happened..hahaha"

Ok so lets assume that the start date of the Mayan Log Count Calendar is accurately known.
And that nobody over hundreds if not thousands of years has not fucked up the calendars at all, not even a day missed or miscalculated.
And that all the different civilizations did infact say that 21st Dec 2012 was the end date with no errors made in translation.
And remembering that the Mayans did not say anything about the end of the World.

Even after all these things what if the 21st Dec 2012 isn't the end of anything but the start of a major change.
A start of something that might take years to be properly noticed and completed..

Well, come the 22nd Dec 2012 all will appear to be normal and the same as any other day won't it.?

RIK

RIK, it's not about the date, it's about the time. The time is of the winter solstice - both the western world and the maya agree it's dec 21st - this is what they were pointing to. The 'date' is probably wrong like you suggest, hard to believe it would be right after all this time.

For the northern hemisphere, it's the start of the days getting longer so yeah I agree the 22nd will be another beautiful day :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 am » by The57ironman

....on behalf of the 'late' great ED CONRAD...

...he posted this vid in his last deleted thread...Image

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 12:55 am » by Seahawk

Good one, Iron. :flop:

Here's a good one, too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 1:42 am » by theclarificator3

We will not have a New Era, Better World or Ascension after December 21.
We are so fragile and susceptible in this Universe.
If any big surprise is out there awaiting us, is EVIL.
Mark my words.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 am » by The57ironman

Seahawk wrote:
Here's a good one, too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

.........Image

Initiate

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 am » by Domeika

On the bright side, if nothing happens at all, then all the people that have been stockpiling food guns and ammo for the apoc-o-liptee will be well ahead when the economic collapse does in fact come. No shrouded mystery there or ancient texts to argue about.....you can only print money backed by air for so long before the scheme collapses.
:ohno:
I have no idea what if anything will happen on 12/21/12 but I have no doubt the system as we know it is teetering on collapse and that is what I've been putting away for.

My biggest wish is that if in fact mother nature does decide that 12/21 is galactic PMS day then I would hope that all our world leaders are safe and sound in their bunkers and that they get a few hundred feet of lava on top to keep those fuckers there until archaeologists dig them up and put their skulls in display cases.
:banana:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 am » by theclarificator3

Others forums are reporting currently the Tilting of Mars, as well as Saturn on Dec 17 and Jupiter on the 18th, Apparently NASA Rovers is currently malfunctioning and off-coordinates !!! Any one can confirm this?

PreviousNext