COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 am » by theclarificator3

I just hope our chaotic and criminal Universe give us a surprise very different than expected. :sunny:
Like a sudden tsunami of cosmic radiation on the first week of January making our DNA sequence completely corrupted and submitting us to a forced downgraded evolution path. :sunny:
This could be a real doom to the whole human specimen. :sunny:
Would like to see if the NewAgers stop to embrace with the Universe and rethink their slogans as the irony arises. :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 am » by The57ironman

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:18 am » by Bleever

lets see 12-21-12, yup i will be getting ready for Christmas...maybe the universe gives us a gift...doubt anything will happen tho...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 3:24 am » by Newearthman

I have a back up plan if nothing happens...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 am » by Kerrblur2

what? continue college or finally start working? lol i hope your living your life as normal. something!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 am » by Eldorado

Spock wrote:I started reading the Koran today. Maybe that's what the Mayans were talking about.

let me know when you get to the passage that describes the return of Mohammed, and how you will know he is the chosen one.......

It is one of the greatest mysteries told in the Koran.....and it describes in detail the return of the prophet and who he comes "walking side by side" with
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 4:00 am » by 420milehigh

Rich316 wrote:All this nonsense about extreme weather is getting old now. We've had extreme weather since adam was a boy. Today it's shoved down our throats by the media to instill fear about a theory about global warming.

If you actually took a look at the statistics, you'll find it's no different now to what it was 20, 30, 40 or even 100 years ago.
Less volcanoes, less floods, no more earthquakes than before.. Don't be so gullible and turn off the tv!

actually there are more tornadoes and they are hitting more cities more frequently, also there is major tectonic movement where MT. Fuji could blow like mt st hailens (not quite sure on the spelling)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 am » by Rich316

420milehigh wrote:
Rich316 wrote:All this nonsense about extreme weather is getting old now. We've had extreme weather since adam was a boy. Today it's shoved down our throats by the media to instill fear about a theory about global warming.

If you actually took a look at the statistics, you'll find it's no different now to what it was 20, 30, 40 or even 100 years ago.
Less volcanoes, less floods, no more earthquakes than before.. Don't be so gullible and turn off the tv!

actually there are more tornadoes and they are hitting more cities more frequently, also there is major tectonic movement where MT. Fuji could blow like mt st hailens (not quite sure on the spelling)

I don't see any pattern that suggests earthquakes are worse now than 20 years ago?
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/world/historical_mag_big.php

It's also a case of people living in every corner of the globe so more people are effected by such extreme weather events compared to even 40 years ago. Add the internet and instant information, add the doom and gloom media and hey presto, you'd be sure it's all getting worse. It's not. It's all random, there have been more hurricanes in the 1930's than today, more cyclones hitting land in the past, more volcanoes in decades gone by. There are also far far more detection systems in place so more are noticed and recorded than ever before. We've seen record breaking droughts in the past century, record floods and typhoons, but nothing in this decade that sticks out from what we've already seen in decades gone by. Animals have been beaching themselves for centuries if not millenia. What you're seeing is coverage.

I don't doubt that our pollution puts the system out of balance.. But to say it's all worse than ever before is false and the records prove that.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 9:38 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Upload to Disclose.tv

C'mon, Someone had to do it :alien51:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 10:15 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

Its looking like a pole shift, the chemtrails are masking the sun over every major city in the world, why ... because every time the sun farts they get a few hrs to spray a barrier, the trails consist of barium and aluminium barium absorbs rad and ally reflects light so effectivley theyr'e putting down a heat sheild, not to save the planet but simply to hide the obvious effects of solar penetration through the mag field. according to core samples from ancient magma flows magnetic north becomes magnetic south on average every 200,000 years, but it seems that hasnt happend for close to 500,000 years thus far, volcanic activity in the first quarter of 2012 was up 100% on the whole of 2011 which says the core is going berserk yellowstones caldera has been rising over the last few years too other research shows the mag field is weakening like a s.o.b and has estimated to have lost 25% of its ability to protect the world from the suns rays over the last 100 years or so, but the clincher for me was greenlands surface ice melt over 4 days that could only have been a solar flare direct hit. ladies and gentlemen i am convinced finally this catastrophe were facing is most deffinatly a magnetic pole shift
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

PreviousNext