COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 am » by Vertigo

i dont know why but i have a very good feeling thinking about all that stuff.

either way its your choice, be afraid of it, dont be afraid of it or dont give a sh*t ...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 pm » by Cosmine

I think,i was right about the demons loosing contact whit their realm,and having their "vehicules" going on a killing spree.
Demons are so depleted of energy non,that i can barelly hear them anymore,their "intelligence" level is also on the "downslope"(he,he! :twisted: )
So now im waiting for first contact.

Not gonna happen on the 21th,but in the next year.

Meanwhile buckle your seatbelts... :twisted:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:21 pm » by Thewatcher

Seahawk wrote:ONLY 44 DAYS LEFT!!!! - and counting.
:peep:
What's it mean?

What's going to happen?

What do you think?

Here's the "Official Link"
:P to the "Official December 21, 2012 Website- if you want to save it, and take an occasional glance.

http://www.december212012.com/countdown.swf

Better yet, Here's a Free, Real Time Download for a 12-21-2012 Screensaver (middle of the page.)

http://www.2012supplies.com/countdown.html (Yes, it's my screensaver) :oops:

In a Galactic Alignment that only occurs every 21,800 years, What will happen?

Here's one interesting documentary from the History Channel.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here's another History Channel documentary that takes a look at Nostradamus' Predictions- for the DOOM & GLOOM-ers. :obsessed:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The modern day Mayans have a different story, and I like it. :sunny:

Attaboy, Mayans!
:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is what I think is closest to the truth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

But, this one has some interesting proactive potential .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Whatever it brings, we shall see.

Cheers, to a Better Year in 2013!!! :cheers: :hugging:

Thank's for these videos, had never seen them before so myself and my partner enjoyed watching them late last night.

The people in these videos are not your average joe they are very intelligent and they raise some valid arguments.
Obviously they were made before Hurricane Sandy but yet throughout most of the videos they do state more extreme weather patterns will emerge, and I for one instantly thought about Hurricane Sandy when they were stating this, interesting.

After watching the videos I believe this is more likely to happen,

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Its looking like a pole shift, the chemtrails are masking the sun over every major city in the world, why ... because every time the sun farts they get a few hrs to spray a barrier, the trails consist of barium and aluminium barium absorbs rad and ally reflects light so effectivley theyr'e putting down a heat sheild, not to save the planet but simply to hide the obvious effects of solar penetration through the mag field. according to core samples from ancient magma flows magnetic north becomes magnetic south on average every 200,000 years, but it seems that hasnt happend for close to 500,000 years thus far, volcanic activity in the first quarter of 2012 was up 100% on the whole of 2011 which says the core is going berserk yellowstones caldera has been rising over the last few years too other research shows the mag field is weakening like a s.o.b and has estimated to have lost 25% of its ability to protect the world from the suns rays over the last 100 years or so, but the clincher for me was greenlands surface ice melt over 4 days that could only have been a solar flare direct hit. ladies and gentlemen i am convinced finally this catastrophe were facing is most deffinatly a magnetic pole shift

But there is one major issue that has not been raised on all of this.
If the powers that be truly believed this was going to happen wouldn't they arrange some sort of plan or give us some sort of warning that this theory is infact true and make us prepare in some sort of way, or even if they were keeping it hush and only out to save themselves wouldn't that information be leaked in some sort of way due to the magnitude of the situation.

I suppose for most of us average joe's it's just a case of what happens happens, many on here have indicated they feel something major is going to happen I for one get that feeling too, and maybe that is our sixth sense telling us this who knows.

With all the evidence though in them videos you got to admit its god damn interesting.

Thank's.

:hugging:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm » by Dagnamski

If you sleep you won't even feel it! :lol:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

THAT MEANS 48 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!

:owned: :owned: :owned: :clapper: :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 pm » by Rich316

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Its looking like a pole shift, the chemtrails are masking the sun over every major city in the world, why ... because every time the sun farts they get a few hrs to spray a barrier, the trails consist of barium and aluminium barium absorbs rad and ally reflects light so effectivley theyr'e putting down a heat sheild, not to save the planet but simply to hide the obvious effects of solar penetration through the mag field. according to core samples from ancient magma flows magnetic north becomes magnetic south on average every 200,000 years, but it seems that hasnt happend for close to 500,000 years thus far, volcanic activity in the first quarter of 2012 was up 100% on the whole of 2011 which says the core is going berserk yellowstones caldera has been rising over the last few years too other research shows the mag field is weakening like a s.o.b and has estimated to have lost 25% of its ability to protect the world from the suns rays over the last 100 years or so, but the clincher for me was greenlands surface ice melt over 4 days that could only have been a solar flare direct hit. ladies and gentlemen i am convinced finally this catastrophe were facing is most deffinatly a magnetic pole shift

Are you from ATS?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 am » by Helios

2012 monitored every event this year and theres definitely a hype. Ihave given myself a 6 mnth after date of an event that I consider date worthy as Idont think anything will happen on that particular day apart from maybe a few panic events.

I am waiting for a few things to unravel and these are;

¤The exploration said to be done late 2012 on the hidden room in the Great Pyramid of Giza with the red hyroglyphics.

¤The Mayan documentary

¤A meteor strike due to the number of events into space this year. There being 23 marked this year.

¤WW3 or some crusade event.

Been having a remarkable amount of deja vu this year as well whereas last year its always been rarely.

THE END IS STILL NIGH FOLKS!¡
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 pm » by Arella

The midwife has stated that day as the due date for my daughter....how strange :pray:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 pm » by Richc

Arella wrote:The midwife has stated that day as the due date for my daughter....how strange :pray:

384,000 babies will be born on that day.. Not too strange... :flop:

Congratualtions all the same.. 8-)

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 4:37 pm » by Arella

Richc wrote:
Arella wrote:The midwife has stated that day as the due date for my daughter....how strange :pray:

384,000 babies will be born on that day.. Not too strange... :flop:

Congratualtions all the same.. 8-)

RIK

:think: i see your point lol

Thanks RIK...Going to call her Ella Jane (surname)

Exciting times..

PreviousNext