COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Writer

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm » by Lilphilog

You have to be fucking mentally challenged if you really believe in the 2012 end of the world bullshit... I'll be sitting back laughing in 2013.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 pm » by 420milehigh

haha lilphillog; there is only multiple civilizations separated by thousands of miles and hundreds of years that all say this is going to be a turbulent time in human history... but your SOOOOO much smarter than all of them huh? you religious by chance? the bible even says this is going to be a turbulent time... just like how the bible talked about the mark of the beast and now in Obamacare (by march 13th 2013) it's going to be mandatory to have your RFID chip implanted in your hand or hairline, you can't commit commerce without it and will get arrest without it.... oh lucky guess huh?

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
Benjamin Franklin

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:37 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

It would be cool if you edit it every day or so to reflect the actual days remaining. :flop:

Dom I'm glad you fixed your user name Dom Da Bears was weak. Bears 7-1 looking good :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 7:06 pm » by domdabears

Hurtswhenipee wrote:It would be cool if you edit it every day or so to reflect the actual days remaining. :flop:

Dom I'm glad you fixed your user name Dom Da Bears was weak. Bears 7-1 looking good :flop:

:lol: Okay... I guess
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 am » by The Lion

Rich316 wrote:All this nonsense about extreme weather is getting old now. We've had extreme weather since adam was a boy. Today it's shoved down our throats by the media to instill fear about a theory about global warming.

If you actually took a look at the statistics, you'll find it's no different now to what it was 20, 30, 40 or even 100 years ago.
Less volcanoes, less floods, no more earthquakes than before.. Don't be so gullible and turn off the tv!

I particularly like the biblical (adam) reference, as a segue directly to non-sensical, counter-factual statement. Mathematics says that extreme weather, like we've been experiencing, is NOT NORMAL, just sitting here with my friend MATH and SCIENCE, we disagree :yell:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 pm » by Rich316

The Lion wrote:
Rich316 wrote:All this nonsense about extreme weather is getting old now. We've had extreme weather since adam was a boy. Today it's shoved down our throats by the media to instill fear about a theory about global warming.

If you actually took a look at the statistics, you'll find it's no different now to what it was 20, 30, 40 or even 100 years ago.
Less volcanoes, less floods, no more earthquakes than before.. Don't be so gullible and turn off the tv!

I particularly like the biblical (adam) reference, as a segue directly to non-sensical, counter-factual statement. Mathematics says that extreme weather, like we've been experiencing, is NOT NORMAL, just sitting here with my friend MATH and SCIENCE, we disagree :yell:

Disagree all you want, the records don't lie, people do. The records only go back a small amount in time, in the history of 'weather' there is clearly nowhere near enough evidence to suggest there is anything too abnormal. It could be part of a larger cycle we're not even aware of.. that is, of course, if you believe extreme weather this decade is something new, something stronger than before.. I guess younger people missed the 70's, 80's and 90's and I'm sure people older than me could tell you some stories about extreme weather. It's quite normal. What's not normal is how it's used by the media to instill the excuse for more taxes.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 pm » by man2012

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 6:29 pm » by Vulcanic

Lilphilog wrote:You have to be fucking mentally challenged if you really believe in the 2012 end of the world bullshit... I'll be sitting back laughing in 2013.

you have lost mayan books? have you seen any new discovorys from the mayans?

i won't say it will or won't happend..

alot being said about 2012 is bullshit these days.

but fact is mayans are very clear that in dec 21st 2012 something with our sun will happend, THEY DO NOT SAY DEATH TO ALL END OF THE WORLD...

all ancient cultures were obessed with dec 21's the Winter solstice, most temples are built to see the light that day.and the mayans even built the snake stairs for it. they knew more then we like to think.

they say something is going to change, some think the sun will amplifie the enlinment of the center of the milkyway sun and us.

but i wsould never laugh at the mayans and call them bullshitters.

there clock holds up to the atomic clock, they knew about and kept track of presesion, they have knowledge that we are just barely understanding today and still scratching on heads on how they did it without computers.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm » by Vulcanic

wow reading these replys really shows how much people really know about history lol

we do not have weather reports from 26000 years ago, and great weather cycles are in the 10 thousand or more year cycles.

best we really got in ice core samples, and they are clear the earth has had very bad weather cycles, mini ice age to the ice ages is a repeated event, all of the underground citys were built to avoid these great cycles of winter.

but finding out floods or solar events from 100k to 10k years ago is not easy.

plain fact is ,,, modern mans records have been here 6000 years out of billions of years the Earth has been here, thats NOTHING,,, look around how many things are still around since the birth of life on Earth? we love to blame evolution wich did play a good part but seriously alot is gone from this wild crazy weather earth has, it will wipe out entire speices, its like clockwork and we will have another ice age we will have another mini ice age age, these are hard facts, but to say a datye when, yeah that can be tough to believe but if any culture is to put a date on it ,i'de listen to the mayans. or atleast take caution, being prepared is better then being unprepared.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 6:52 pm » by 420milehigh

Vulcanic; I been saying this for a long time and everybody seems to just think they got bored or something... the fact of the matter is they were obsessed with time and astronomy and when your obsessed with something you don't just stop... only a fool thinks he is a wise man, a wise man knows he is a fool...

also about 95% of all species that lived on earth are extinct so to say we could get wiped off the face of this planet isn't to far fetched, I just think that something will happen that will change the entire world so much it will be a different world... I won't even say I know what will happen but there are a lot of possibilities...

PreviousNext