COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 - Arrival...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5143
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm » by Vulcanic


420milehigh wrote:Vulcanic; I been saying this for a long time and everybody seems to just think they got bored or something... the fact of the matter is they were obsessed with time and astronomy and when your obsessed with something you don't just stop... only a fool thinks he is a wise man, a wise man knows he is a fool...

also about 95% of all species that lived on earth are extinct so to say we could get wiped off the face of this planet isn't to far fetched, I just think that something will happen that will change the entire world so much it will be a different world... I won't even say I know what will happen but there are a lot of possibilities...



:cheers: I'm right with you, We don't have the full story ,therefore it would be dumb to say yes or no. All i can say is the mayan had knowledge that no other culture had in dealing with time and astronomy and any culture who can keep time as good as a atomic clock with no computers got my attention. I only wish there books never got burned , we would know the whole story now and best of all how they come to get and find out this info but without that, i will not be stupid and say NO they are wrong.... i don't know, it's not hard to man up and say hey you never know when it comes to the mayans. hopefully someday we will find a stash of books but untill then...

but to some it up in short:

who the hell is any modern man to say that about a culture they never met , a culture that had its writing destroyed, thats like kicking a guy thats on the ground, can't be defended or proven because it's lost knowledge and a knowledge that the rest of the world DID NOT HAVE so yeah none of us would have any clue to the whats and hows of this mysterious culture. we got ideas but we never know 100%
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Image
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Initiate
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 pm

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm » by 420milehigh


Vulcanic wrote:
420milehigh wrote:Vulcanic; I been saying this for a long time and everybody seems to just think they got bored or something... the fact of the matter is they were obsessed with time and astronomy and when your obsessed with something you don't just stop... only a fool thinks he is a wise man, a wise man knows he is a fool...

also about 95% of all species that lived on earth are extinct so to say we could get wiped off the face of this planet isn't to far fetched, I just think that something will happen that will change the entire world so much it will be a different world... I won't even say I know what will happen but there are a lot of possibilities...



:cheers: I'm right with you, We don't have the full story ,therefore it would be dumb to say yes or no. All i can say is the mayan had knowledge that no other culture had in dealing with time and astronomy and any culture who can keep time as good as a atomic clock with no computers got my attention. I only wish there books never got burned , we would know the whole story now and best of all how they come to get and find out this info but without that, i will not be stupid and say NO they are wrong.... i don't know, it's not hard to man up and say hey you never know when it comes to the mayans. hopefully someday we will find a stash of books but untill then...

but to some it up in short:

who the hell is any modern man to say that about a culture they never met , a culture that had its writing destroyed, thats like kicking a guy thats on the ground, can't be defended or proven because it's lost knowledge and a knowledge that the rest of the world DID NOT HAVE so yeah none of us would have any clue to the whats and hows of this mysterious culture. we got ideas but we never know 100%


:cheers: and that's just scratching the surface of the mysteries of the maya, they disappeared without packing any of their stuff, they even left behind bowls of food (no civilization would just get up from dinner and walk out into the forest to never be seen again)... and this is just ONE ancient civilization, what about the ancient Sumerians? they knew the earth wobbled which is CRAZY because you would have to watch the stars for 2000 years straight just to see it, they also described all the planets in our solar system IN DETAIL... that, in and of itself, is amazing... the egyptians built the pyramids more accurately than what we can build today with our technology.... these are some of the civilizations that said something was gonna happen around now, even the bible says we're in the time of the book of revelations...

Now most people believe in some guy with a long beard and long hair that watches everybody and takes care of them, but if you say there are some big problems headed our way (which the bible even says) they dismiss you as crazy...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5143
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 pm » by Vulcanic


420milehigh wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:
420milehigh wrote:Vulcanic; I been saying this for a long time and everybody seems to just think they got bored or something... the fact of the matter is they were obsessed with time and astronomy and when your obsessed with something you don't just stop... only a fool thinks he is a wise man, a wise man knows he is a fool...

also about 95% of all species that lived on earth are extinct so to say we could get wiped off the face of this planet isn't to far fetched, I just think that something will happen that will change the entire world so much it will be a different world... I won't even say I know what will happen but there are a lot of possibilities...



:cheers: I'm right with you, We don't have the full story ,therefore it would be dumb to say yes or no. All i can say is the mayan had knowledge that no other culture had in dealing with time and astronomy and any culture who can keep time as good as a atomic clock with no computers got my attention. I only wish there books never got burned , we would know the whole story now and best of all how they come to get and find out this info but without that, i will not be stupid and say NO they are wrong.... i don't know, it's not hard to man up and say hey you never know when it comes to the mayans. hopefully someday we will find a stash of books but untill then...

but to some it up in short:

who the hell is any modern man to say that about a culture they never met , a culture that had its writing destroyed, thats like kicking a guy thats on the ground, can't be defended or proven because it's lost knowledge and a knowledge that the rest of the world DID NOT HAVE so yeah none of us would have any clue to the whats and hows of this mysterious culture. we got ideas but we never know 100%


:cheers: and that's just scratching the surface of the mysteries of the maya, they disappeared without packing any of their stuff, they even left behind bowls of food (no civilization would just get up from dinner and walk out into the forest to never be seen again)... and this is just ONE ancient civilization, what about the ancient Sumerians? they knew the earth wobbled which is CRAZY because you would have to watch the stars for 2000 years straight just to see it, they also described all the planets in our solar system IN DETAIL... that, in and of itself, is amazing... the egyptians built the pyramids more accurately than what we can build today with our technology.... these are some of the civilizations that said something was gonna happen around now, even the bible says we're in the time of the book of revelations...

Now most people believe in some guy with a long beard and long hair that watches everybody and takes care of them, but if you say there are some big problems headed our way (which the bible even says) they dismiss you as crazy...



:cheers: agree, I really believe that there has been a lost knowledge, we forgot alot, its like cement ,eygpt invented it and it got lost for a long time untill it was rediscovored. we lost alot and i think we lost it because of this planets crazy weather cycles and other natural events. we seem to get to a nice point to only get knocked back to caves and huts over and over again, history shows us this .

lol it's like we are in a video game and some jackass keeps hitting the restart button :P

but we are not prepared and thats sad, this is what people used to do when they knew the time was coming.


Upload to Disclose.tv



and there is 1000's of these all over the world.. the rest had to run to the equator where the ice age did not hit,, thats why the oldest citys are from there and why we would build a ciuty in a desert, look at the staory of babylon city of babbles no one speaked the same language, that tells me a mass migration to that area of alot cultures fleeing the ice and snow.
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Image
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 am » by Rich316


Vulcanic wrote:wow reading these replys really shows how much people really know about history lol

we do not have weather reports from 26000 years ago, and great weather cycles are in the 10 thousand or more year cycles.

best we really got in ice core samples, and they are clear the earth has had very bad weather cycles, mini ice age to the ice ages is a repeated event, all of the underground citys were built to avoid these great cycles of winter.

but finding out floods or solar events from 100k to 10k years ago is not easy.

plain fact is ,,, modern mans records have been here 6000 years out of billions of years the Earth has been here, thats NOTHING,,, look around how many things are still around since the birth of life on Earth? we love to blame evolution wich did play a good part but seriously alot is gone from this wild crazy weather earth has, it will wipe out entire speices, its like clockwork and we will have another ice age we will have another mini ice age age, these are hard facts, but to say a datye when, yeah that can be tough to believe but if any culture is to put a date on it ,i'de listen to the mayans. or atleast take caution, being prepared is better then being unprepared.


Well that's exactly the point isn't it. Ice core samples give us a general idea of 'climate' going back thousands of years but they cannot show us hurricanes, floods, typhoons, cyclones or even earthquakes - and it's these things that people are carry on about and falsely claim are getting worse. Climate encompasses all the above and more, but it's near impossible to know the extent of such events going so far back. We basically have 1 seconds worth of data over an entire day.

Yes we pollute and yes I'm sure we play some negative part in the climate we now live in. The question is how much of that part is man made co2 playing?

And yeah being prepared.. well it's better to need it and have it than need it and not have it, right?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5143
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 7:41 pm » by Vulcanic


Rich316 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:wow reading these replys really shows how much people really know about history lol

we do not have weather reports from 26000 years ago, and great weather cycles are in the 10 thousand or more year cycles.

best we really got in ice core samples, and they are clear the earth has had very bad weather cycles, mini ice age to the ice ages is a repeated event, all of the underground citys were built to avoid these great cycles of winter.

but finding out floods or solar events from 100k to 10k years ago is not easy.

plain fact is ,,, modern mans records have been here 6000 years out of billions of years the Earth has been here, thats NOTHING,,, look around how many things are still around since the birth of life on Earth? we love to blame evolution wich did play a good part but seriously alot is gone from this wild crazy weather earth has, it will wipe out entire speices, its like clockwork and we will have another ice age we will have another mini ice age age, these are hard facts, but to say a datye when, yeah that can be tough to believe but if any culture is to put a date on it ,i'de listen to the mayans. or atleast take caution, being prepared is better then being unprepared.


Well that's exactly the point isn't it. Ice core samples give us a general idea of 'climate' going back thousands of years but they cannot show us hurricanes, floods, typhoons, cyclones or even earthquakes - and it's these things that people are carry on about and falsely claim are getting worse. Climate encompasses all the above and more, but it's near impossible to know the extent of such events going so far back. We basically have 1 seconds worth of data over an entire day.

Yes we pollute and yes I'm sure we play some negative part in the climate we now live in. The question is how much of that part is man made co2 playing?

And yeah being prepared.. well it's better to need it and have it than need it and not have it, right?


agree 100% you said it even better then me :flop: i won't say it will or won't happend but it can't hurt to be prepared for it either.
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Image
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6270
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 am » by Seahawk


Some see rainbows and unicorns. (Personally, I like this version of events, but I guess I'm too jaded to latch onto it as a legitimate possibility.)


Upload to Disclose.tv


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:53 pm

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm » by Remsake


What?!? U dont know that NASA had confirmed the Suns magnetic storms will be here really soon. It is this what mayans, sumerians and bible have described. Complete Wipeout of Electronics. Back to past 1 century just in like 2 minutes, because it will be sudden!
Best thing to do is to prepeare. Move to Farm, where water comes from well and where hunting is possible.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16640
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm » by The57ironman


Remsake wrote:Best thing to do is to prepeare. Move to Farm, where water comes from well and where hunting is possible.

.



.......got room for 300 million there..?



.
.

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6270
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 am » by Seahawk



The Nightmare and The Ascension.

The Worst and the Best of Fears and Hopes.

I take it that these scenes are from a couple of different movies. I know that the "Nightmare" comes from the 2012 movie. I'm not sure which movie the ascension scenes are from. I saw neither.

Man, do they ever take it to the limits of the worst that it could possibly be, or that you could imagine.

What would you do in the first situation? You look behind you and see a skyscraper tall wall of water coming at you. Would you continue running? Stop, close your eyes and pray? Difficult to imagine, but it looks scary as hell.




Upload to Disclose.tv




Anything less than this, is gonna be a cakewalk, by comparison. :flop:

I look forward to the future, because there exists the possibility, the chance, to make it better.

That has to be a good thing.
:flop:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17404
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am » by Slith


Reminds me of a Y2K scenario...and look what happened there
Image

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook